Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,565 members, 7,809,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised (66160 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / Voters Block Osun PDP Member From Leaving Until She Pays As Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:04am On Mar 03, 2022
NaijaCuzin:
Be like you want them to use you to count scores

Oversabi
U just had to let everybody knw you're a system man..
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Mandela887(m): 12:07am On Mar 03, 2022
Collyweed:
This jobless vagabond again!

Your mates are reporting from inside Ukraine, you are reporting from near the border.

You might as well stay in your bedroom and just report from what you watch on TV.
where are u reporting from?....u that's talking wil even b in a lowlife village with borrowed data & typing
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by ebegbare: 12:11am On Mar 03, 2022
Promised fulfilled. Well done sir
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by azikiweironsi(m): 12:22am On Mar 03, 2022
Of course he doesn't have job. If he has, he should be busy without trying to make himself relevant. How many times have you seen Reuben Abati or Segun Adeniyi beating about the bush making unecessaty and unending criticism of the present government even though I never liked this government anyway. After seven solid years, he is still wailing. GEJ that is more affected has moved on and enjoying his life.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Awoo88: 1:13am On Mar 03, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Wait, is Reno going to fight for Ukraine or Russia. I don't understand
single sense no dey ur brain
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Rollsnjaguar(m): 1:47am On Mar 03, 2022
Awoo88:

single sense no dey ur brain

Are you Reno or you are just dumb from wasted sperm?
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Nobody: 2:18am On Mar 03, 2022
TRUST any single Nigerian Pastor at your peril.
A country that produces CONMEN per second
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Str8talk21: 2:47am On Mar 03, 2022
Buhari over to u, try do same since u r a former army general
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Awoo88: 8:02am On Mar 03, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

I am not Reno. I am just dumb from wasted sperm.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Awoo88: 8:02am On Mar 03, 2022
[quote author=Awoo88 post=110707866][/quote]
Get well soon
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by seanjy4konji: 8:29am On Mar 03, 2022
this is not reno
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by AvalonSpace(m): 8:36am On Mar 03, 2022
HarunaWest:
My problem with this guy is that he will do anything to trend.
if that's your problem, then you don't a problem!
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Emmyxclusive: 9:01am On Mar 03, 2022
Collyweed:
This jobless vagabond again!

Your mates are reporting from inside Ukraine, you are reporting from near the border.

You might as well stay in your bedroom and just report from what you watch on TV.
u probably watched that his YouTube video yet u called him jobless, hmmmm.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by umarfantami(m): 9:34am On Mar 03, 2022
Attention seeking RHINOCEROS
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by LivingSage: 10:11am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasta Reno Omokri (Wendel) performorresign, when are you picking up arms on the side of Ukrainian to fight the Russian army.

We need you in the war front, we want to FOREVER miss your childishness on our space. lipsrsealed
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by gentlegenius(m): 10:23am On Mar 03, 2022
HarunaWest:
My problem with this guy is that he will do anything to trend.
Do you know that he makes a lot of money from trending online?
You that have problem with what he does, how much are you making from all your online rants against Reno?
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Dapson73(m): 10:36am On Mar 03, 2022
We need Reno more in Sambisa forest.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by seunmsg(m): 10:50am On Mar 03, 2022
The corrupt and attention seeking clown doing what he’s best known for.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by zinaunreal(m): 11:22am On Mar 03, 2022
fennels007:
I wonder what this man is trying to achieve.

Show you he is very practical and not just a blabber like your leaders you voted
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Ambber(f): 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2022
so what do you want us to do? join either army and leave us out of it
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by amuwo1980: 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2022
Viltron:

Do you know how much they were sharing during Jonathan's reign?
They share more now and don’t come here trying to bambozzle your betters .
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by oloritunmmy(f): 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
Uncle Reno, to do what na? This money for this trip would have gone a long way to help somebody o.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Spandau: 1:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
seunmsg:
The corrupt and attention seeking clown doing what he’s best known for.

Beef!
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by omurphy23456: 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bro Pls remain there even after the war, there wont be need for you to come back oh bro, your staying there will be minus one corrupt politician back here. good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election / EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC / Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.