Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Uche Maduagwu Accuses Davido Of Using Chioma To Promote His 02 Arena Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu Accuses Davido Of Using Chioma To Promote His 02 Arena Concert (456 Views)

UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him / Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies / Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Maduagwu Accuses Davido Of Using Chioma To Promote His 02 Arena Concert by Ayinesongya3: 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
Actor Uche Maduagwu is of the view that singer, Davido is using his baby mama, Chioma to promote his music and latest concert.

His comment comes when Davido took to his social media page on Tuesday to celebrate Chioma and described her as the 'World's greatest chef".

Reacting to this, the controversial actor accused Davido of always using Chioma to boost his music career.

Uche warned Davido to stay clear of Chioma if he is not willing to marry her as promised.

Davido is set to hold a concert dubbed 'We rise by lifting others' at the London 02 Arena on March 5, 2022.

The singer encouraged fans to turn up and expect a spectacular performance.

See his post below;

Re: Uche Maduagwu Accuses Davido Of Using Chioma To Promote His 02 Arena Concert by KingEverest: 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
grin na today we know assurance way scatter everywere
Re: Uche Maduagwu Accuses Davido Of Using Chioma To Promote His 02 Arena Concert by Zionzoom(m): 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
KingEverest:
grin na today we know assurance way scatter everywere
this one dey craze normally
Re: Uche Maduagwu Accuses Davido Of Using Chioma To Promote His 02 Arena Concert by KingEverest: 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2022
Zionzoom:
this one dey craze normally
grin
Re: Uche Maduagwu Accuses Davido Of Using Chioma To Promote His 02 Arena Concert by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
Davido will Marry Chioma,It is ordained and there’s nothing pepperdemzombie or anybody can do about it

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Idol 2022 Top 8 Shakes Judges As Simi Cry On Stage / Annie Idibia's Daughter Proclaim Her Love For Davido While Learning How To Cook / Davido: I Was An Olodo Back Then In School And My Teacher Told Me I Won’t Be Any

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.