Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

I Need Someone To Purchase A Laptop On Ebay UK And Send It To Me In Nigeria. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Need Someone To Purchase A Laptop On Ebay UK And Send It To Me In Nigeria. (481 Views)

Ebay UK Check Out Needed / BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Purchase A Laptop On Ebay UK And Send It To Me In Nigeria. by tck2000(m): 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2022
Hi guys there is a laptop I would like to buy on ebay uk but most of our deal hunters here only buy from ebay US including mayorall.

Please can you recommend someone who can help me purchase from ebay uk?
Re: I Need Someone To Purchase A Laptop On Ebay UK And Send It To Me In Nigeria. by qwertyboss(m): 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
tck2000:
Hi guys there is a laptop I would like to buy on ebay uk but most of our deal hunters here only buy from ebay US including mayorall.

Share the link to the laptop
Re: I Need Someone To Purchase A Laptop On Ebay UK And Send It To Me In Nigeria. by Dawn91(m): 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
tck2000:

Why specifically eBay why not Amazon ?
Re: I Need Someone To Purchase A Laptop On Ebay UK And Send It To Me In Nigeria. by classicben3: 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
Buy it yourself
Re: I Need Someone To Purchase A Laptop On Ebay UK And Send It To Me In Nigeria. by tck2000(m): 9:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
Dawn91:

I don't know I just decided to check out on ebay uk and I found a cheap one.
Re: I Need Someone To Purchase A Laptop On Ebay UK And Send It To Me In Nigeria. by tck2000(m): 9:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
qwertyboss:

Share the link to the laptop

Sorry, I can't do that

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Purchase A Laptop On Ebay UK And Send It To Me In Nigeria. by tck2000(m): 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
classicben3:
Buy it yourself

The seller doesn't ship to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Purchase A Laptop On Ebay UK And Send It To Me In Nigeria. by Dawn91(m): 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
tck2000:

I don't know I just decided to check out on ebay uk and I found a cheap one.

Okay
Re: I Need Someone To Purchase A Laptop On Ebay UK And Send It To Me In Nigeria. by Blackbelly(m): 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2022
tck2000:

The seller doesn't ship to Nigeria
For me, I buy from u.s& u.k and have it sent to GIG logistics office. They handle the shipment for me to Nigeria. Their rates are fair enough
Re: I Need Someone To Purchase A Laptop On Ebay UK And Send It To Me In Nigeria. by tck2000(m): 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2022
Blackbelly:

For me, I buy from u.s& u.k and have it sent to GIG logistics office. They handle the shipment for me to Nigeria. Their rates are fair enough

Please explain broadly

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Purchase A Laptop On Ebay UK And Send It To Me In Nigeria. by Godisallgood: 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
tck2000:

ask if he can ship to USA then my agent/shipper to ship to Nigeria but if not I have UK agent/shipper but shipping to Nigeria directly for UK is very very expensive.if he can ship to US then I help u pay and 2weeks u will get it to Nigeria from the date it delivered in USA
Re: I Need Someone To Purchase A Laptop On Ebay UK And Send It To Me In Nigeria. by Cyril009(m): 12:05am On Mar 03, 2022
tck2000:

Please explain broadly

US AND UK

Re: I Need Someone To Purchase A Laptop On Ebay UK And Send It To Me In Nigeria. by Samtop93(m): 6:15am On Mar 04, 2022
Anything eBay checkout? We can work it out. Whatsapp me here: 08069439810. Rate is 505/$ (not negotiable)
Dawn91:

(1) (Reply)

Sold / Brand New Kiddies Tablets / ……

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.