Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job (53913 Views)

Pentagon Spokesman Kirby Openly Admitted Preparing Ukraine For 8 Years For This / The Military Situation In Ukraine- Ex-member Swiss Strategic Intelligence / Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by Onokwu001(m): 6:05am On Mar 03, 2022
So you feel Putin can be humiliated like this? Go ask West about Assad. If the West can't treat Assad like this and you think of Putin. You are dreaming.
WibusJaga:

Putin feeling like Superman now. He'd better humble himself & learn from history.

1 Like

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by uthlaw: 6:07am On Mar 03, 2022
WibusJaga:

Putin feeling like Superman now. He'd better humble himself & learn from history.
which stupid history, that how USA and NATO be destroying countries with crude oil for them to have the opportunity to steal,can you tell me,what is bad that those president did to them,till date,those country no balance with terrorizing, USA no one terrorist country, they should try Russia or China!

1 Like

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by uthlaw: 6:12am On Mar 03, 2022
Mumusaphire:
why can't him wage war with NATO member country?
the NATO member country should start the war since they want to back Ukraine!

1 Like

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by uthlaw: 6:15am On Mar 03, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

And USA and Europe don't have nuclear weapons
they have na,make dem try shit na...China,north Korea and Iran are still watching... That stupid NATO of a thing will ear wiki!
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by DukeNija(m): 6:26am On Mar 03, 2022
michealdeco:
I don't really want to comment on this issue but I think this is Better

Ukraine and it's government should know that their are prices you have to pay for being neighbour to certain countries

Am sure North Korea won't allow South Korea to form such alliance with NATO or Western forces neither will China allow India
And even the US wont allow Mexico go into a bromance with Russia

They should learn from this and resolve the matter soon

Most Russian sympathizers lack history education. South Korea has a military alliance with USA and do run annual military drills.
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by Mrtaye: 6:31am On Mar 03, 2022
michealdeco:

Ukraine and it's government should know that their are prices you have to pay for being neighbour to certain countries

Am sure North Korea won't allow South Korea to form such alliance with NATO or Western forces neither will China allow India

You don't know what you're talking about actually USA has military bases in South Korea and even Japan so why haven't North Korea invaded South Korea... USA and other world powers have nuclear weapons too but have you ever heard them brag about it or threaten to nuke any perceived enemy? Russia is just an irresponsible country that's all
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by BeanmanX(m): 6:34am On Mar 03, 2022
Putin should stop all these so peace will reign
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by orble: 6:56am On Mar 03, 2022
WibusJaga:

Your level of daftness is second to none.

Tell the world if you have known anything about Putin before this war.

Mumu... Go eat your indomie

1 Like

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by hotseat: 7:31am On Mar 03, 2022
Herein lies dictator Putin's real motive!

President Zelensky must be toppled for leaning towards democracy and for being pro-West.

Putin had thought that kicking out Zelensky would be a mere piece of cake, but his resilience inspite of the unending bombardment of Ukraine has made him go berserk.

Putin is the devil's incarnate.
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by ihimiray(m): 7:54am On Mar 03, 2022
michealdeco:

South Korea is a strong ally of America and the USA has a military base there... North Korea can do no shit
And for your info South Korea is a NATO global ally
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by Shebbs: 7:57am On Mar 03, 2022
michealdeco:

But Mexico Is In Bromance With Russia, In Fact Mexico Is The Only Country Close To US That Is Yet To Sanction Russia So What Are You Saying?

1 Like

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by ayindejimmy(m): 8:00am On Mar 03, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

If it were America trying to change another country's government, you will not call them psychopaths.

I have always questioned American foreign policies, so I should ordinarily be mad at Putin invading Ukraine.

But the reason why I have taken sides with Putin is because those against him (the West) are hypocrites, especially the United States and NATO countries like the UK and France.

Tell me one country the US has stepped into without the ppl support or on account terrorist act.

When the NATO invaded Iraq and Libya, I condemned it and I'm also aware Russia did same. Even though Russia had also invaded many nations before .

If we keep saying because NATO did this Russia also has the right to keep doing it, when will it end?
Who's lives do you want to be playing this game with?

You sided Putin not because he's doing the right thing but because you hate the West and it gives you joy to see Putin kill innocent children just to even with the West.

Why can't Putin attack a NATO state or the US if this is about US and NATO?
Why is he attacking a weaker state?

You, Putin and whomever had invaded a weak country are all psychopaths
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by Shebbs: 8:01am On Mar 03, 2022
I Told My Friends That This Is Not About The West, NATO Or EU, This Is About Putin's Greed But They Wouldn't Listen.
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by ayindejimmy(m): 8:07am On Mar 03, 2022
michealdeco:

Mexico has promised to continue dealing with Russia.

Did you hear anything from the US?

It's when Russia started doing thing like building Nuclear plants that's when you'll hear from the US,

That's what happened in Cuba
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by elijahkayode(m): 9:00am On Mar 03, 2022
michealdeco:

Modified: for those quoting me, I won't reply

If you don't understand what I meant then it's left for you to figure out
I don talk my own

according to accurate government documents USA wanted to nuke Cuba in the 90s because Russia wanted to deploy missile there
Russia don reset ther brain now we can see the brain cells of the left is now returning, no more defund the police and other evil policy meant to destroy the nation
moreover Russia is really old, the war might be evil but i stand with Russia over this fake ass leftist

1 Like

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by michealdeco: 9:10am On Mar 03, 2022
elijahkayode:

according to accurate government documents USA wanted to nuke Cuba in the 90s because Russia wanted to deploy missile there
Russia don reset ther brain now we can see the brain cells of the left is now returning, no more defund the police and other evil policy meant to destroy the nation
moreover Russia is really old, the war might be evil but i stand with Russia over this fake ass leftist
thank you
But some people here would rather quote and tell me that US have a military presence in S.korea

I certainly do not support what Russia is doing but Ukraine gave them no choice and NATO and U.S are the real evil here
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:40am On Mar 03, 2022
ayindejimmy:

Tell me one country the US has stepped into without the ppl support or on account terrorist act.

When the NATO invaded Iraq and Libya, I condemned it and I'm also aware Russia did same. Even though Russia had also invaded many nations before .

If we keep saying because NATO did this Russia also has the right to keep doing it, when will it end?
Who's lives do you want to be playing this game with?

You sided Putin not because he's doing the right thing but because you hate the West and it gives you joy to see Putin kill innocent children just to even with the West.

Why can't Putin attack a NATO state or the US if this is about US and NATO?
Why is he attacking a weaker state?

You, Putin and whomever had invaded a weak country are all psychopaths

I am not justifying the invasion of Ukraine.

Rather I am annoyed that the bigger condemnation is coming from NATO who have looked for sillier excuses to invade countries in the past.

I am annoyed because this invasion is similar to what would have happened to Cuba if the United States under J.F. Kennedy were not scared of a confrontation with the Soviet Union.

Cuba welcomed the Soviets, and encouraged them to mount nuclear weapons in Cuba. But what did America do, they said they didn't want an aggressive power around the Americas. In fact, they were going to invade Cuba if not that Kennedy didn't want a confrontation with the Soviets.

Now, it is the same America leading the rest of the world to condemn Putin.

It is that hypocrisy that irks me. Nothing else.

While everyone may have the moral rights to condemn, NATO should be quiet. They have much more blood on their hands.
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by Bbbwings: 9:50am On Mar 03, 2022
WibusJaga:

That only happens if you don't have nukes
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by uniquetechng: 9:59am On Mar 03, 2022
mach7:
Yes, let him come and complete his legitimate term tongue
Ukrainians revolted against him because they dont like him, Putin bringing him back to power may turn Ukraine to Afghanistan with many rebel factions.
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by deept(m): 10:10am On Mar 03, 2022
Jokerman:

Didn't they conduct election?? I thought Ukraine practices democracy?

Yes it is supposed to be a democracy but then what is democracy? I think it is an illusion to give people idea that they are the ones in power and that power belongs to the people.

Those in power know themselves and they will not be threatened, you must always follow their agenda.
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by ayindejimmy(m): 10:56am On Mar 03, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

I am not justifying the invasion of Ukraine.

Rather I am annoyed that the bigger condemnation is coming from NATO who have looked for sillier excuses to invade countries in the past.

I am annoyed because this invasion is similar to what would have happened to Cuba if the United States under J.F. Kennedy were not scared of a confrontation with the Soviet Union.

Cuba welcomed the Soviets, and encouraged them to mount nuclear weapons in Cuba. But what did America do, they said they didn't want an aggressive power around the Americas. In fact, they were going to invade Cuba if not that Kennedy didn't want a confrontation with the Soviets.

Now, it is the same America leading the rest of the world to condemn Putin.

It is that hypocrisy that irks me. Nothing else.

While everyone may have the moral rights to condemn, NATO should be quiet. They have much more blood on their hands.

Then Russia too has no justification to call NATO or the US out too because they're worst with their form of invasion. They invade to annexe.

I don't think the US has ever invaded to annexe in recent history.

Why NATO be quiet now is that someone has to stop the nuclear threat of Russia
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by mach7(m): 11:46am On Mar 03, 2022
uniquetechng:
[s]Ukrainians revolted against him because they dont like him,[/s] Putin bringing him back to power may turn Ukraine to Afghanistan with many rebel factions.
A radical section of Ukrainians (west of the Dnieper river) sponsored by the Western powers, revolted against him to fulfil their our hegemonic desires of using Ukraine as a springboard against Russia.

Fixed.
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by Dybala11(m): 1:21pm On Mar 03, 2022
Angelfrost:
Sigh... When all is over, and the last bullet is fired, and Russia likely takes over the entire country, what exactly would the Comedian of a president claim to have actually achieved?!!

Loss of lives, massive destruction properties, displacement of people, etc... To what end exactly?!! Just to prove you have big balls?!?
This your advice no sell at all oga. So he should have ceded the control of Ukraine to the invaders right??
If Nigeria is attacked by invaders, then we should cede the control of the nation entirely to them without complain or showing our displeasure in whatever way right??
The Afghanistan president ceded control and you lots called him a coward, people sef. grin
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:24pm On Mar 03, 2022
ayindejimmy:

Then Russia too has no justification to call NATO or the US out too because they're worst with their form of invasion. They invade to annexe.

I don't think the US has ever invaded to annexe in recent history.

Why NATO be quiet now is that someone has to stop the nuclear threat of Russia

Well, the United States annexed many states, including Hawaii.

Russian never calls out the United States when they invade other countries. That is why Putin is calling them out.

Putin is not a hypocrite like the Americans. He does his own business, and lets others do theirs.

Why can't NATO let him do his in peace?
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by Dybala11(m): 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

If it were America trying to change another country's government, you will not call them psychopaths.

I have always questioned American foreign policies, so I should ordinarily be mad at Putin invading Ukraine.

But the reason why I have taken sides with Putin is because those against him (the West) are hypocrites, especially the United States and NATO countries like the UK and France.

Then let them attack the US or UK or even France since those nations are their enemy.
The US, UK, France, Russia etc. are all hypocrites. Imagine Russia doing the same thing they criticized the US for doing years ago. All those leaders only care about themselves, they don't give 2 shits about Afghanistan, Libya or even Ukraine.
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by ayindejimmy(m): 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Well, the United States annexed many states, including Hawaii.

Russian never calls out the United States when they invade other countries. That is why Putin is calling them out.

Putin is not a hypocrite like the Americans. He does his own business, and lets others do theirs.

Why can't NATO let him do his in peace?

At who's expense?
Why hasn't the US added to it's states over the years? Because times have changed. What Putin is trying to do now is obsolete.

The last time the US annexed any state was in 1859

Dybala11:

Then let them attack the US or UK or even France since those nations are their enemy.
The US, UK, France, Russia etc. are all hypocrites. Imagine Russia doing the same thing they criticized the US for doing years ago. All those leaders only care about themselves, they don't give 2 shits about Afghanistan, Libya or even Ukraine.
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by Angelfrost(m): 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2022
Dybala11:

This your advice no sell at all oga. So he should have ceded the control of Ukraine to the invaders right??
If Nigeria is attacked by invaders, then we should cede the control of the nation entirely to them without complain or showing our displeasure in whatever way right??
The Afghanistan president ceded control and you lots called him a coward, people sef. grin

It would not have gotten to the point of invasion if he had properly negotiated with his "Elder" brother...

All this needless show of muscle to what end?!! Just to get the approval and applause of America?!! Not so wise.
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2022
ayindejimmy:

At who's expense?
Why hasn't the US added to it's states over the years? Because times have changed. What Putin is trying to do now is obsolete.

The last time the US annexed any state was in 1859

You are very good at making excuses, while unabashedly shifting the goalpost.

Shifting the goalpost from the United States does not annex to annexation has become obsolete.

Annexation has become obsolete but invading other sovereignties in the 21st century is modern military warfare abi?
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by ken6488(m): 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
WibusJaga:

all those leaders would have not been killed if they had nukes
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by godliman: 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
Hisbah21:
preparing another clown,which he will play with
not clown ooo puppet or lap dog.
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by maasoap(m): 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Call it propaganda, call it fake news, the fact still remains that both Russia and Ukraine are already suffering from this avoidable war and unecessary show of force.

[s] Because USA has denied most of these war mongers visa, they are quick to come for America's head while forgetting that war is always about national interest. [/s]

And anyone ever told you here that he didn't know that it's about national interest? Even Putin himself made it clear from the beginning.
BTW: life doesn't start in USA and doesn't end there.

Mumusaphire:
Can u imagine? That's was his initial motive before na. Because of selfish interest. And some nairaland think his fighting west.

So, you expect him to invade Ukraine, succeed and fail to make some changes? If he doesn't do that, what sense will people make out of the invasion? Make una dey use your brain to reason na!
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by smallsmall: 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
Shebbs:

But Mexico Is In Bromance With Russia, In Fact Mexico Is The Only Country Close To US That Is Yet To Sanction Russia So What Are You Saying?

Go and read about how America waged a brutal war against Mexico, it was so evil that Mexico was begging them to please stop!
At the end of the day America annexed/stole a large part of Mexico, to form "NEW Mexico and California,.

If Mexico has the military means, l am sure it will be willing to take back its territory from America 'the saint'.
Until the Free World finds a way to do away with using the American $ Dollar $ for all international trade, they will alll contbue to be at the evil mercy of American expansionism and Militarism
But it will happen though how soon,, l dont know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Their Military Strength Of Gambia / Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman / Standoff Between Soldiers And ECOWAS Forces At The Gambian State House. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.