Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

If Ukraine Embassy Accepts Volunteers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Ukraine Embassy Accepts Volunteers (1703 Views)

Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting / Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra / Femi Otedola Accepts PDP Lagos Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Ukraine Embassy Accepts Volunteers by ZUBY77(m): 1:33am On Mar 03, 2022
Let's assume Ukraine Embassy in Nigeria begins to accept Volunteers to help in the war, would you apply?

The benefits will be enormous of course, that includes citizenship after the war.
Of course the war will end someday and one thing is clear, Ukraine will never be annexed by Russia, the worst that can happen is change of Government.

I know the few well-to-do and those benefiting from the current corrupt state of Nigeria will be quick to discourage people to volunteer but let's hear the public opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Ukraine Embassy Accepts Volunteers by Usonkwu: 2:50am On Mar 03, 2022
Get a life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Ukraine Embassy Accepts Volunteers by godofuck231: 3:49am On Mar 03, 2022
Usonkwu:
Get a life
he tried it didn't work out

5 Likes

Re: If Ukraine Embassy Accepts Volunteers by ZUBY77(m): 4:27am On Mar 03, 2022
Cowards detected.

4 Likes

Re: If Ukraine Embassy Accepts Volunteers by SmartProf(m): 4:55am On Mar 03, 2022
What's so special about Ukraine that u will want to take up her citizenship by putting your life at stake? Why not grow urself to being a big brand and global citizen who countries will scramble to get affiliated with cos of your expertise Think better of yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Ukraine Embassy Accepts Volunteers by 4ckyou: 5:54am On Mar 03, 2022
with all the discrimination going on in Ukraine you still want to go and fight for them? even if they give you citizenship you will never be one of them

2 Likes

Re: If Ukraine Embassy Accepts Volunteers by helinues: 6:21am On Mar 03, 2022
Well as for me, I am living a meaningful life on earth, there is no need of going to heaven/hell in a hurry

OBALOLA55

1 Like

Re: If Ukraine Embassy Accepts Volunteers by helinues: 6:22am On Mar 03, 2022
4ckyou:
with all the discrimination going on in Ukraine you still want to go and fight for them? even if they give you citizenship you will never be one of them

The discrimination wasn't state sponsored just some individual acts..

OBALOLA55

2 Likes

Re: If Ukraine Embassy Accepts Volunteers by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:24am On Mar 03, 2022
I will voluntarily fight for ukraine my motherland cheesy

we're already on a war worse than what they have over there.

4 Likes

Re: If Ukraine Embassy Accepts Volunteers by 4ckyou: 6:30am On Mar 03, 2022
helinues:

The discrimination wasn't state sponsored just some individual acts..

ogbeni wetin u they talk, if they have time to be racist in the time of war what will they do in the time of peace.
no matter how you take it they will always discriminate against the blacks

2 Likes

Re: If Ukraine Embassy Accepts Volunteers by helinues: 6:32am On Mar 03, 2022
4ckyou:

ogbeni wetin u they talk, if they have time to be racist in the time of war what will they do in the time of peace.
no matter how you take it they will always discriminate against the blacks

See, any nationalities would have done that. Not that they did not allow others to pass the Polish border, just that they prefer their citizens first.

Btw, there is no such report at Romania, Estonia borders

1 Like

Re: If Ukraine Embassy Accepts Volunteers by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:34am On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
helinues:

See, any nationalities would have done that. Not that they did not allow others to pass the Polish border, just that they prefer their citizens first.

[/s]
Stop talking nonsense

it's all over the news yesterday.
stop relying on fake news

1 Like

Re: If Ukraine Embassy Accepts Volunteers by helinues: 6:36am On Mar 03, 2022
Re: If Ukraine Embassy Accepts Volunteers by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:37am On Mar 03, 2022
grin

God bless Ukraine

no to war

1 Like

Re: If Ukraine Embassy Accepts Volunteers by ZUBY77(m): 7:52am On Mar 03, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
Stop talking nonsense

It's all over the news yesterday.
stop relying on fake news

He is talking nonsense because he does not agree with you.
All you Empties will never change.

You want Ukraine to prioritize your passage ahead of their Citizens, are you at war?
Are you not being discriminated against where you are?
Re: If Ukraine Embassy Accepts Volunteers by Noblechykk(m): 7:54am On Mar 03, 2022
4ckyou:
If we can comfortably discriminate ourselves, why won't we be discriminated against

1 Like

Re: If Ukraine Embassy Accepts Volunteers by 1838ei: 9:45am On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: If Ukraine Embassy Accepts Volunteers by 1838e: 9:45am On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: If Ukraine Embassy Accepts Volunteers by heniford2: 10:23am On Mar 03, 2022
ZUBY77:
Let's assume Ukraine Embassy in Nigeria begins to accept Volunteers to help in the war, would you apply?

The benefits will be enormous of course, that includes citizenship after the war.
Of course the war will end someday and one thing is clear, Ukraine will never be annexed by Russia, the worst that can happen is change of Government.

I know the few well-to-do and those benefiting from the current corrupt state of Nigeria will be quick to discourage people to volunteer but let's hear the public opinion.
there and back on time all time Nairaland best story i used one of ur gimme story and hitting germany it helped me bro God bless you

3 Likes

Re: If Ukraine Embassy Accepts Volunteers by Gadafii: 12:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
What if you don't survive the war?
Re: If Ukraine Embassy Accepts Volunteers by Dereformer(m): 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
Gadafii:
What if you don't survive the war?

How do you know he will survive in Nigeria?

Millions are already dying.

Presently, you have more chances of dying in Nigeria than in Ukraine.
Re: If Ukraine Embassy Accepts Volunteers by vedaxcool(m): 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
I will voluntarily fight for ukraine my motherland cheesy

we're already on a war worse than what they have over there.

Yes ipob cannibals you invited out of hate of PMB has made dying by Russian bullets more appealing than being gobbled up by ruffians!
Re: If Ukraine Embassy Accepts Volunteers by ZUBY77(m): 3:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
vedaxcool:

Yes ipob cannibals you invited out of hate of PMB has made dying by Russian bullets more appealing than being gobbled up by ruffians!

The last time i checked, IPOB is not responsible for kidnapping and killing farmers in Katsina and Zamfara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Ukraine Embassy Accepts Volunteers by KillJoy62(m): 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2022
ZUBY77:

There's no benefit here bro, in war the only benefit u earn is either you kill or get killed, even if u survive, things would never be the same again. Many folks think fighting Russia is an easy task, tell me what will happen when the west and other countries stop supporting?

1 Like

Re: If Ukraine Embassy Accepts Volunteers by ZUBY77(m): 3:47pm On Mar 03, 2022
KillJoy62:

There's no benefit here bro, in war the only benefit u earn is either you kill or get killed, even if u survive, things would never be the same again. Many folks think fighting Russia is an easy task, tell me what will happen when the west and other countries stop supporting?

Google what is mercenaries in war
Re: If Ukraine Embassy Accepts Volunteers by gawu1: 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
ZUBY77:

And what do you think if that your worst scenario happened, of the fate of those so called volunteers? Don't you think the new government which certainly or is likely to be pro Russia will spare those who fought against them?

1 Like

Re: If Ukraine Embassy Accepts Volunteers by ZUBY77(m): 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
gawu1:

And what do you think if that your worst scenario happened, of the fate of those so called volunteers? Don't you think the new government which certainly or is likely to be pro Russia will spare those who fought against them?

Speaking from view point of a coward

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Exposes Kadaria Ahmed's Brother In Law Who Glorifies Terrorists / UK Government Publishes 56 Dead Nigerians, Others With Unclaimed Estates, Assets / At 6pm Peter Obi Yet To Arrive Campaign Venue Due To Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.