Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Why You Don't Receive From God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Don't Receive From God (154 Views)

This Is Why You Don't Receive Healing / How To Receive From God - Harvester's / How To Ensure That You Don't Receive The Mark Of The Beast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Don't Receive From God by Nooneonline(m): 7:59am On Mar 03, 2022
"He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. Psalm 23:2"

The further you know is the further you can go. God is so good that He has made Himself known through all the things He has created. Therefore, even the illiterate can know that God exists and that His loving-kindness is everlasting. Knowing that the world has a thirst for knowledge, He has summarized everything about Himself and the things He has created in His Word, called the Holy Bible or Holy Scriptures. God has the very best for His children, and He wants them to be obedient and submissive so that He can lead them to the inheritance He has prepared for them here on Earth and the hereafter in heaven. Dear beloved, always submit yourself to God, His Word, and the authorities He has set over you, and you will enjoy the manifold blessings of God. Hallelujah! You are blessed!
Re: Why You Don't Receive From God by LordIsaac(m): 8:01am On Mar 03, 2022
Everyone who is alive has received from God and is still receiving!
Re: Why You Don't Receive From God by psucc(m): 8:38am On Mar 03, 2022
God is still giving to all man irrespective of who he is, good or bad. Life, air, water are available to all, even Putin.

He is a generous God.
Re: Why You Don't Receive From God by Adeife2(f): 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
What a marvelous God we serve,that didn't do to us according to our iniquities
Re: Why You Don't Receive From God by Dtruthspeaker: 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2022
Now we know that God beareth not sinners. John 9:31

(1) (Reply)

Google Admob Earnings / I Think I Can Get This Here ??? / Deceivers Operate With Satanic Spell In Their Tongues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.