Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,500 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) (47585 Views)

"Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. / 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) by Leo81(m): 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
obailala:
If you guys sat in your homes and mocked them in 2012 when they protested a 'bad' condition, how then do you expect the same people to return to the streets to protest for you now that the situation is worse? Arent you guys just turning logic on its head and mocking yourselves with this thread?

If you enjoyed the price hike in 2012 and even mocked those who protested then, what then has changed in 2022? Oh I forgot, the only thing which has changed is the politician in Abuja.

cc: Chimezirim121
The dead wood in Aso Rock brought in a high rate of inflation..
Re: When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) by Major7: 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
Michelle70:
the truth is bitter.
Ur Otueke thief couldn't even build the mbiama bridge that leads to his state, I was on that bridge back in 2015 during heavy traffic along mbiama and the bridge was shaking like hell, I was scared it could collapse.
It was Buhari that had to rebuild a bridge leading to Bayelsa.
It will never be well with whoever supports GEJ

We all see things from different perspectives and I don't think you enforce your opinion on anyone, let alone insulting people based on your beliefs. Let's pray for God's mercy, that's all we need. Shalom
Re: When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) by opribo(m): 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
Now they have seen the real 419 in its true colors. It is very good to see all their faces so we know when they talk. Never ever take these lot serious.

They are not serious people they are only after their stomach.
Re: When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) by ESEKING: 12:25am On Mar 04, 2022
how market naah? shebi una eyes don clear
Re: When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 04, 2022
Michelle70:
the truth is bitter.
Ur Otueke thief couldn't even build the mbiama bridge that leads to his state, I was on that bridge back in 2015 during heavy traffic along mbiama and the bridge was shaking like hell, I was scared it could collapse.
It was Buhari that had to rebuild a bridge leading to Bayelsa.
It will never be well with whoever supports GEJ

So, to get you right, Buhari is doing so well and should not be blamed for anything after almost 8 years?, is that your position?
Re: When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) by obailala(m): 2:26am On Mar 04, 2022
Leo81:

Uhmm... Are you talking to me? ... not sure I see the link between your comment and what I said.
Re: When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) by wirinet(m): 3:46am On Mar 04, 2022
ityP:

Wow. We have started importing rice, I didn't even knowgrin grin. Una don swear say una no go get sense. GEJ no invest for agriculture but rice na 8k. Buhari invest for agriculture, but rice don pass 35k grin grin. Omo. The economics Buharists study eh, e be like na Adamu Adamu dey teach una cheesy grin cheesy

And the price of rice is evidence of a robust economy?
Arguing with you guys is an irrational exercise.
Re: When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) by wirinet(m): 4:00am On Mar 04, 2022
Leo81:

You mean before the dead wood got into office Nigeria had low inflation rate?

Why not use Google to search the historical inflation rate of Nigeria before making bogus claims.
Re: When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) by Thunderfayayou: 4:13am On Mar 04, 2022
Michelle70:
so u think because oil is $106, Nigeria will automatically become heaven?

Some of u, when ur parents made their first N1m, mark zuckerberg wasn't even born.
They probably saw money before Otedola sef.

Only those who plant a seed today, will get a tree in the next 20yrs.
Imagine when a party slogan is "PDP, chop the money", no good roads, no institution, no future planning, just steal and chop money.

Where do we plan to fall to when the money isn't there again?

Oga go and rest. Sometimes when you talk trash and you're corrected just accept that you've f@cked up and move on instead of this shameless argument
Re: When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) by bilulu(m): 4:22am On Mar 04, 2022
wirinet:

Did the person ask the court to share the FG's money between the governors? Did the court give a ruling about the case?
Did the FG save money that accrued to it?
What was the court ruling? didn't the governors championed by messenger of daura asked the FG to share the money
Re: When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) by Tecno66: 4:29am On Mar 04, 2022
Michelle70:
so u think because oil is $106, Nigeria will automatically become heaven?

Some of u, when ur parents made their first N1m, mark zuckerberg wasn't even born.
They probably saw money before Otedola sef.

Only those who plant a seed today, will get a tree in the next 20yrs.
Imagine when a party slogan is "PDP, chop the money", no good roads, no institution, no future planning, just steal and chop money.

Where do we plan to fall to when the money isn't there again?
With the stealing and chopping, pms sold for N97/l, foreign rice sold for 9k a bag, a $ exchanged for less than N200, a bag of cement sold for 2K. You guys are too partisan to reason issues objectively. Truth is that PMB preferred nepotism to competence and you cant go far with that. All the talk of subsidy being a scam, where are we today?

1 Like

Re: When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) by ityP(m): 5:28am On Mar 04, 2022
wirinet:

And the price of rice is evidence of a robust economy?
Arguing with you guys is an irrational exercise.

Lmao. You people sef. We get robust economy but a federal government employee no fit buy one bag of rice from him salary grin Robust economy kee you there angry
Re: When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) by Decency2020(f): 6:26am On Mar 04, 2022
daHcKR:

Mind your words

Stop being emotional my friend. Not everybody will be a slave. Face the truth the way it is, Is Enoch Adeboye still protesting or is Tunde Bakare still going to Gani park ? They are your spiritual fathers who sit and din with God but see where they have brought us.

Argue with your facts .
Re: When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) by chapwiz(m): 7:06am On Mar 04, 2022
Not everyone is silent, nobody remembered all these anymore instead they are praising them.
As at today crude oil price is over $100 and they are borrowing and making excuses.
Re: When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) by 49cents(m): 7:14am On Mar 04, 2022
Michelle70:
Jonathan in time of plenty was wasteful.

As a business man, I know that the time of plenty is the time to plan for the future.

Nigeria case is lack of progressive leaders and tribalistic youths.
Lagos is what it is because of leaders that plan for the future.
look at China, when they were busy producing China phones, we make mockery of them that there products doesn't last, but today I am typing this with China phone and u are probably reading with Chinese phone.

2moro, ur children will still blame govt while ur voursemates could be millionaires

The price of crude oil now is the same as time if Jonathan....so bubari is not wasteful...

And what did you say about Lagos being like Dubai.... with all the rickety danfo buses and mad traffic
Re: When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) by wirinet(m): 7:32am On Mar 04, 2022
bilulu:

What was the court ruling? didn't the governors championed by messenger of daura asked the FG to share the money
The governors championed by messenger of daura cannot ask to share FG's money. The money the governors championed by messenger of daura asked for was the governors share of the oil revenues. The governors championed by messenger of daura did not trust Jonathan to hold their money, as they already accused Jonathan of taking money from their joint account without their consent. The governors share of the federation is only 26%, the FG takes over 52%. Why was Jonathan so obsessed with the governor 26%? Why not save the whopping 52% allocated to him.
Re: When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) by wirinet(m): 7:34am On Mar 04, 2022
ityP:

Lmao. You people sef. We get robust economy but a federal government employee no fit buy one bag of rice from him salary grin Robust economy kee you there angry
Please go back to school to learn what a robust economy means.
Re: When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) by tiegahpor: 10:23am On Mar 04, 2022
silverlinen:

Lol...I guess you just told the whole nairaland community how much illiteracy runs in your lineage.
I just pity those innocent children of yours that are going to inherit your generational dumbness and illiteracy.
wirinet:

Please go back to school to learn what a robust economy means.

M*ORUN!

How do you inherit stuff that's GENERATIONAL, according to you??

When I left the University,I swear,the best...infact,when I was done with my masters in the UK,I can swear you were in primary school, FOOOOL...

See WRETCHED cretin talking..

Peasant arse wipe!
Re: When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) by tiegahpor: 10:26am On Mar 04, 2022
Kfed4ril:

All this things you listed are worse under APC, even Abuja that we used to have steady power, we’ve not had light for 2 days now. It was never like this under GEJ.
Are there roads? Has corruption reduced?
What is APC doing to secure Nigeria? Propaganda?

You are WRONG!!!!
Re: When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) by tiegahpor: 10:27am On Mar 04, 2022
Leo81:

Your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE father is DEAD WOOD × 2300...
Re: When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) by tiegahpor: 10:28am On Mar 04, 2022
Panda7:
weak assholes can't stand buhari nor the banditry, insecurity that is currently ravaging

Insecurity is steadily being dealt with NOW..

Don't take my word for it..

Leave your IPOB town and travel up north..

Forget the media and their exaggerations..

They need to make a buck!
Re: When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) by wirinet(m): 11:05am On Mar 04, 2022
tiegahpor:

M*ORUN!

How do you inherit stuff that's GENERATIONAL, according to you??

When I left the University,I swear,the best...infact,when I was done with my masters in the UK,I can swear you were in primary school, FOOOOL...

See WRETCHED cretin talking..

Peasant arse wipe!

You are a terrible advertisement for British education. You studied up to masters level and you still described Nigerian economy as robust at anytime within the last 40 years. This shows you have no idea of Economics 101.

I also studied up to masters level from a top Nigerian University and debating with you makes me proud of my Nigerian education.

Further more, people with British education are supposed to be better mannered and courteous. You sound like you got your British education in Ajegule. Maybe you obtained an online degree.
Re: When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) by tiegahpor: 11:36am On Mar 04, 2022
wirinet:

You are a terrible advertisement for British education. You studied up to masters level and you still described Nigerian economy as robust at anytime within the last 40 years. This shows you have no idea of Economics 101.

I also studied up to masters level from a top Nigerian University and debating with you makes me proud of my Nigerian education.

Further more, people with British education are supposed to be better mannered and courteous. You sound like you got your British education in Ajegule. Maybe you obtained an online degree.

You are a MISCREANT of a kid..

Did I ever tell you I was advertising for anyone

Oh..I am supposed to be advertising for the Britons...and not even NIGERIA,ehh

Where did you see me say anything like "ROBUST",bloody twisted unintelligible machine

Ewu!!!

You are obviously a JUVENILE!..

BLISTERING MORONIC NITWIT!!!

You have been so used to the boondocks,you think you can mirror everyone with your circumstances..
Re: When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) by DeepSight(m): 11:42am On Mar 04, 2022
wirinet:

You know some pipu. As dem do masters for jand, the whole world must to hear am.
Re: When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) by DeepSight(m): 11:49am On Mar 04, 2022
tiegahpor:

You are a MISCREANT of a kid..

Did I ever tell you I was advertising for anyone

Oh..I am supposed to be advertising for the Britons...and not even NIGERIA,ehh

Where did you see me say anything like "ROBUST",bloody twisted unintelligible machine

Ewu!!!

You are obviously a JUVENILE!..

BLISTERING MORONIC NITWIT!!!

You have been so used to the boondocks,you think you can mirror everyone with your circumstances..

Later, much later, do something for me. Take yourself out of your body and put yourself in the shoes of an independent third party. In that frame of mind, revisit your exchange with Wirinet here and answer this question honestly: from the eyes of an independent third party, between your posts and his above, whose look like that of a juvenile.

PS: Wirinet, who I have interacted with for many years on this forum, is a well respected poster with a fine logical turn of mind. I do not agree with much he is setting out on this thread, but he certainly has his reasons and his points and you will do well to address that which is being said and not the person saying it.

Lastly, there is a line from the Desiderata of Happiness, by Max Erhman which I think you will do well to take note of. It says do not compare yourself with others for always there will be greater and lesser persons than you. I hope this helps put your "masters from the UK" in context.
Re: When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) by tiegahpor: 11:54am On Mar 04, 2022
DeepSight:

Later, much later, do something for me. Take yourself out of your body and put yourself in the shoes of an independent third party. In that frame of mind, revisit your exchange with Wirinet here and answer this question honestly: from the eyes of an independent third party, between your posts and his above, whose look like that of a juvenile.

PS: Wirinet, who I have interacted with for many years on this forum, is a well respected poster with a fine logical turn of mind. I do not agree with much he is setting out on this thread, but he certainly has his reasons and his points and you will do well to address that which is being said and not the person saying it.

Lastly, there is a line from the Desiderata of Happiness, by Max Erhman which I think you will do well to take note of. It says do not compare yourself with others for always there will be greater and lesser persons than you. I hope this helps put your "masters from the UK" in context.

Kitikpa tagbuo otu nne gi ebe ahu..and that of Wirinet or whatever...

TORCHECUL!
Re: When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) by Thinktwicemybro: 11:59am On Mar 04, 2022
wirinet:

Robust gini? Nigeria economy that was still only oil based and was virtually on the verge of collapse. You Jonathan's worshippers just like Trump worshippers live in an alternate universe.
Oga bread is #500 pure water is #250, be suffering and smiling there don't wake up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet / I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu / Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.