Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) (65677 Views)

Trailer Crushes Tricycle Driver To Death In Imo State, Destroys Many Shops / Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo / Keke NAPEP In Benin City Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by lightheart(m): 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
E remain AC
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
Wasting of money.

YAHOO boy that later get sense him be.
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
birchwood:
https://chng.it/f4yHTbHXmn
Please sign this
Petition to add Nigeria to FIFA�

WTF..add Nigeria to FiFA as in.. so are you telling us that we as a country were never a member of FIFA....but we dey play world cup..

Sister this format don reign pass
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by OneCorner: 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
U just waste one space because of cup holder
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by Godstiger(m): 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
Las las aboki go still remain aboki.
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by basty: 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
You sure say this boy well so?

Effect of drug.
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
Mulibacha:
As Events unfolds
| The Ghosts of #Kyiv ����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0AWf4vBEdI

You no dey tire?

If this issue die down now.. wetin you want to dey post
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by Cholls(m): 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
ybalogs:
Pump my ride
my brother pump ko plumber ni. Mtcheww
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by lagosrd: 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
Highly commendable
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by ybalogs(m): 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
Omicron007:

You say?
love-vendor
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
ceaser:
A good attempt at pimping his ride.

But I hope he is ready for the added fuel consumption. This will add more weight to his kèké and that means more fuel consumption. And in this Buhari era, I don't think I will advice someone to do things that will translate to more fuel consumption. I have already packed my two SUVs since two weeks ago and commuting with either the corolla or the civic. Even today, I barely got home from work with the corolla's guage in reserve. I'm still wondering how I'm gonna get to work tomorrow.

Boss find me small something make I use hold body now....abeg...country hard for who never see work abeg boss
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by Newboss(m): 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
ceaser:
A good attempt at pimping his ride.

But I hope he is ready for the added fuel consumption. This will add more weight to his kèké and that means more fuel consumption. And in this Buhari era, I don't think I will advice someone to do things that will translate to more fuel consumption. I have already packed my two SUVs since two weeks ago and commuting with either the corolla or the civic. Even today, I barely got home from work with the corolla's guage in reserve. I'm still wondering how I'm gonna get to work tomorrow.

I have been seriously praying before now that electric vehicles should become the mainstream in 9ja roads cos 2022 will be hell for Nigerians as regards the petroleum industry.

And I just wish I could have some startup capital like Elon Musk does (even one-tenth of his capital is enough for me), and I will launch affordable BEVs for Nigerians to the chagrin and shame of Buhari and Dangote.

Bolt
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by Aaronbee7(m): 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
This one no be regular. Na first class. Na where him dey feed from so e good to package well. He'll soon attract valuable and loyal passengers.
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by Nuheights(m): 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
Now he is very, very competitive
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
VillageHead:
Nice.
how many passengers will it carry now?
I'd rather pay double with him than squeeze myself with 2 people in this heat. People no get money for cologne or deodorant again. angry shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by Dawn91(m): 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
Bestiee01:
I want to drive Keke as a graduate.have I failed society?

Hadley Chase available
[/s]

Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by Abubaka50(m): 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2022
Dope, but less passenger grin
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bestiee01:

Hadley Chase available
it's an honest work my friend. As long as you are happy and content with what you do, nothing else should matter. If you care about what people think then you are in trouble because you will live a miserable life chasing shadows. Rule your life, don't let people do it for you, they are just as clueless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by Michelle70(m): 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
Albert0011:

U think life is easy right
So every graduate without job should start making illegal money.
as a graduate I started with POS business
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by hotseat: 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bestiee01:

Hadley Chase available

Remember say life no balance o.

Most great people you see today have stories to tell of their humble beginnings.

For every season there's a time.

No job is menial provided it enables one to settle bills without going cap in hand looking for non forthcoming help from family and friends.

What society frowns at is the engagement in shady and illegal deals.

There's dignity of labour!

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by OgunkeelAllMod: 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2022
sylve11:
Anything wey go make you happy, run am. cool
Abi oooo
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by chrizzyace: 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2022
So when others are carrying 3 passengers at the back he will carry two and charge them more abi... All in the name of luxury lol...
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by iLegendd(m): 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2022
NwaOhafia:
grin

That one sit he use in making the arm of the chair, na those two passengers go hear am
It will carry three. Look carefully and you'll see it can be raised to carry three.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by RPG2020(m): 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bestiee01:

Hadley Chase available

Invest in yourself and don't ever change for the world

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by sonofElElyon: 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2022
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by Chuksfela1(m): 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
beautyhd:
Nice one

If he's passing my way, I'll always wait for him.

Sime tricycles and buses are dirty and smoky that you wonder if the owners don't have idea that water exists.

I'm always choosy when using public transport.
because u no dey Lagos
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by Danboyi88(m): 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2022

Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by Aaaoo: 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
Nice
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by Balkan(m): 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
Igboamaka

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Mobile SUV With A Woman On Top Of It Spotted On The Road (Photo) / Photos Of The Two Aircrafts That Colided In Lagos Yesterday / Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.