Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Online Store - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Online Store (802 Views)

Need An Online Store For Your Business? See How To Get A FREE One / Zoomba.ng The Nigeria Online Store That Allows You To Buy Any Item And Pay Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Store by Anayoz: 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
If you need ecommerce store for your product and services please contact me via my signature below. Also feel free to ask my any question regarding the above mentioned.
Re: Online Store by Zionzoom(m): 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
Anayoz:
Hello my follow copper, I need Una help
Please what business can you recommend with just 33k
Because I hardly save with this 33k
I spend most of the money on food and transport everyday
On Thursday the transport is even double I spend close to 600 to my local government
Please suggest a legit and reliable business I can do to save my broke ass
Please don't include sport bet or forex
Thank you all
use am buy tools for update
Or u use am buy tools for yahoo( dating sites)
Re: Online Store by Anayoz: 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
Zionzoom:
use am buy tools for update
Or u use am buy tools for yahoo( dating sites)

I dont scam sir, i no get the mind
Real business please
Re: Online Store by Tabnation(m): 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2022
Anayoz:

I dont scam sir, i no get the mind
Real business please

Learn a skill(web design)
Re: Online Store by Anayoz: 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
Tabnation:

Learn a skill(web design)
i know how to design both front end and back end sir but how to turn it to cash na problem.
Re: Online Store by Anayoz: 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2022
Zionzoom:
can you design a dating sites
Re: Online Store by Obumnaki: 1:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hello @anayoz
During my service days, I invested my 30k into land banking in real estate development. After one I was able to get some percentage added to my monthly contribution. You can check zylus homes online. And get more information on land banking. And start up a business with it after a year. Feel to contact me for a guide , I know it's not easy dear all you need is discipline.

1 Like

Re: Online Store by Anayoz: 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
Thank you very much
Obumnaki:
Hello @anayoz
During my service days, I invested my 30k into land banking in real estate development. After one I was able to get some percentage added to my monthly contribution. You can check zylus homes online. And get more information on land banking. And start up a business with it after a year. Feel to contact me for a guide , I know it's not easy dear all you need is discipline.

(1) (Reply)

Bank Phb Corpers Ps / Did You Depend Or Are You Depending Solely On Your Alawi?? / Bauchi/mangu Bound B14 Corpers In Lagos, Let's Discuss Travel Modalities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.