Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,767 members, 7,802,344 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) (32460 Views)

Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) / Rotimi Amaechi Runs Around Stadium As He Declared To Run For Presidency (Video) / INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by micko93: 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2022

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by kayusely70(m): 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2022
Well, well, well...

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2022
This man and Tinubu should rest! angry

We need a young vibrant leader for president and not these old cargos!

176 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Laggafin: 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
He has declared his serial defeat again.. infact this will be the worst defeat he' will experience in his political career

148 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by LordIsaac(m): 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2022
That was how Buhari persisted too, only to come and give us "Change". We don't want a Fulani government again, please.

172 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by JosephXavier: 12:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
Atiku is a hypocrite that wants power by all means

Someone that canvassed for zoning back in 2015 only to come out this time telling us that the ticket should be thrown open for all to contest

In as much as he would have been a better option to Buhari in 2015 but the North have to cede power to the south so that we can make amends to the rot Buhari brought upon Nigeria

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Romanoff(f): 12:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
It haff do na.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by aseyi24: 12:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
Na you Dey carry come again?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by inforesource: 12:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
Nonsense. Let only his family vote for him. Tinubu and Atiku should leave road make I see well. Desperate politicians everywhere.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 12:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
Game on! All we want is politics without bitterness, hatred and bloodshed.

I suspect that PDP Presidential ticket will be won by him again .

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.

Dear Patriotic Nigerian and lover of Nigeria, this is just to let you know why Asiwaju Tinubu towers far above HE Atiku and others and state few of the reasons why Asiwaju Tinubu is competent and the most prepared.
I may need to take you down memory lane of his account of stewardship in public office sirs and mas.

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see was created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, created Tutors-Generals offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma

That's why my appeal goes to you my fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

172 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by WiszyFraud: 12:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
Men wey nor dey rest.

Sometimes i really wonder if these criminals actually carry our wellbeing as a nation for mind, abii na just looting opportunity them dey kill themselves for..

undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Dpharisee: 12:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
Make him go rest abeg, let it go to other regions and tribe for equity

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by WibusJaga: 12:29pm On Mar 03, 2022

Everyone, better make sure you have your PVC ready.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Franzinni: 12:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
Yes oo let me start to dust my portfolio for political advert.
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
Now south east leaders will be furious.
Wike will be like putin on him.
Deligates will start lobbing for it. You know why. grin grin
Dramatic days ahead.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by crossfm: 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
Hehehe.

Is he coming again?.

Atiku and Tinubu should go and rest.

We pardon them,let them enjoy their loot in peace.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by makavalley(m): 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
I don't blame this man I blame the youth surrounding him with hope of running and winning the forth coming election .

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
LordIsaac:
That was how Buhari persisted too, only to come and give us "Change". We don't want a Fulani government again, please.

Honestly...

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by aribisala0(m): 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
GoodHardDick:
This man and Tinubu should rest! angry

We need a young vibrant leader for president and not these old cargos!
Why are you not contesting.
Have you got the name of one young vibrant leader you support?

168 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Dim08: 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
He has the money to contest but does he have the support of the people? Some of these our politicians understand the power of consistency.

Like I used to say, persistence will break any resistance.

Tonight, I will be holding a WhatsApp Seminar where I will be teaching what I do to make crazy money online....

Check the flyer below

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by dvkot(m): 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
Nawao... Who's his running mate
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by IPIGSRHYPO: 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
The Fulani lord/slave master of the IPIG terrorist monkeys is running again. Now the Mkpuru mirri cannibals are crying and wailing. I wonder why grin

168 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Greenmentors: 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Oduduwa707: 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
Dead on arrival! Useless old fool! angry

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
This man is becoming too desperate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Honourable1901(m): 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
: grin grin this 2023 election ,boys go cash out die,make I go find my own dollar tent ..if an tinubu or atiku..

Owo de!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Lattop1(m): 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
Baba go Cry tire this time
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by slynat(m): 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
This is getting interesting
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) by Perfecttouchade: 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gunboats And Landing Craft Of The Nigerian Army Amphibious Forces / Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu / Atiku Support Group Meeting In London (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.