Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,964 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:28 AM

The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life (4060 Views)

The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet / Maxindhouse! When Did Satan Get Rulership Of Earth? / Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life by DeepSight(m): 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2022
There is something really curious about the age old human mind set which seeks to conjure into existence a creator of this world who is loving and merciful in a warm and cozy way. This can only be attributable to humanity's need to find some comfort and solace in what is otherwise a dark, perplexing, cold, brutal and nasty existence. People just have this inherent need to believe in this idea of some warm love awaiting us beyond the horizon, and it is in fact entirely understandable because without such crutches to hold on to, humanity may actually collectively despair.

When people look at the doubtless beauties and wonders of nature they exclaim "God is wonderful!" However each time I hear this sort of reaction I am just befuddled at how people are selective with respect to what they see. The truth about Earth life is far starker: every living thing must consume other living things in order to survive, living things are thrust into a desperate and competitive battle for survival and if there is anything that is certain about the wild - it is its sheer brutality. Nature is cold, pitiless and unrelenting - and it operates without any discernible sentiments - it is absolutely unemotional - the weak new born creature will die off quickly - often being killed by its own siblings or other creatures who will tear it up as a quick and easy snack - and the killing methods of most animals are absolutely pitiless. Many people try to say that the evil in the world is solely attributable to mankind, but one only has to take a look at nature and the wild to know that this is a massive lie: strife and brutal competition are hardwired into the very fabric and system of Earth life at all levels.

In addition to all of this, there is the existential conundrum of purpose faced by those creatures such as our selves who are sapient enough to contemplate death. No matter how lucky you may be in this life, no matter how long and prosperous your life may be - death still awaits you - and everyone you love. You will either mourn them or they will mourn you - and this is a best case scenario because it could always be that you all perish at once in some mass disaster or even die young. Humans throughout the ages have invented stories to comfort themselves about the cold reality of death but the truth is that probably no one has ever had any idea as to what happens at death and most probably no one ever will. All that we do is console ourselves with every manner of religious and spiritual myth and fantasy in this regard - and death - implacable as ever, remains un-appeased. There is thus a very significant possibility that everything that we are is and will be entirely meaningless in a short while for one and all and the universe will not even notice our extinction as a species.

Worst of all, life is, and always has been richly spiced with such unspeakable heart wrenching tragedies that one must shudder at the thought of existing on this plane at all, given the seeming randomness with which such events are flung into the lives of even the gentlest and kindest of us. When we are forced to wonder why we were born, some are wont to say that we had a pre-existence in which we ourselves requested to come to this world. While this is a thought that I must confess I myself have often leaned towards, the stark truth is that no one knows this for sure: all that we know is that one day we just open our eyes and find ourselves here and that's it: its a rat race of horror until death.

All of the above and much more grounds my belief that if a God exists who created this world, he/she/it can only be a cold and maniacal sadist of the worst kind imaginable.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life by Dtruthspeaker: 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
DeepSight:
There is something really curious about the age old human mind set which seeks to conjure into existence a creator of this world who is loving and merciful in a warm and cozy way.

It is out of the surface or depth of evil, when rebellious minded humans are unable to accept that whenever they do a wickedness, they must be punished.

So that "just is" is giving to the aggrieved and The Law, Upheld.

It is just plain madness and evil when they imagine that after they have wounded a fellow co-creation and caused him to cry in pain as they escape retaliation from the wounded creation, that the Creator, should not step in and handle the imbalance.
Re: The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life by DeepSight(m): 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

It is out of the surface or depth of evil, when rebellious minded humans are unable to accept that whenever they do a wickedness, they must be punished.

So that "just is" is giving to the aggrieved and The Law, Upheld.

It is just plain madness and evil when they imagine that after they have wounded a fellow co-creation and caused him to cry in pain as they escape retaliation from the wounded creation, that the Creator, should not step in and handle the imbalance.

So I assume this also applies to animals right?
Re: The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life by Dtruthspeaker: 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
DeepSight:

So I assume this also applies to animals right?

In all Truthfullness, you and I and all other humans do not care what is the animal's "just is" which God gives them.

All we care for, is our own personal happiness and joy.

The Owner of the animals would take care of them.
Re: The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life by Dtruthspeaker: 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
DeepSight:
...This can only be attributable to humanity's need to find some comfort and solace in what is otherwise a dark, perplexing, cold, brutal and nasty existence.

People just have this inherent need to believe in this idea of some warm love awaiting us beyond the horizon, and it is in fact entirely understandable because without such crutches to hold on to, humanity may actually collectively despair.

Here, you confirm the Curse God laid upon man that living on the earth shall and will be very very hard.

But, people perceive that there is A Way to burst out from this Curse. And hence, they seek it out.

DeepSight:

When people look at the doubtless beauties and wonders of nature they exclaim "God is wonderful!" However each time I hear this sort of reaction I am just befuddled at how people are selective with respect to what they see.

Surely, people did also exclaim "men this snake is bad O, or Nna, shit dey smell or Omo, dat babe ugly"

"Wonder full" would not be wonder full, if it did not blow our minds either way.
Re: The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
All you need is a free home Bible study with God's servants (Jehovah's Witnesses)

If you're not guided you'll end up becoming a tyrant like Adult Hitler or Vladimir Putin.

After Adam's rebellion God stepped aside for Adam and his descendants to see how life will be without God in control.
The result:
Humans began struggling to achieve everything they wish within a short lifespan, this led billions into desperation to become rich and since what goes around comes around even those who are determined to be rich can't have peace as the majority cherishes what they're accumulating so they must live in fear which means they must pay those they've deprived goodlife to watch over them.
So instead of sharing everything equally to have peace of mind they will go and buy weapons worth the year salary of a less privileged and give it to the same less privileged to watch over them! smiley

As for the animals it's because Adam rebelled against his Creator so the animals can't trust the traitor anymore and they have to find their own way to survive including feasting on any creature they can overpower even tiny little insects like mosquitoes created to gather nectar from plants now feast on human blood.

So God is planning to restore sanity to the earth through a man known as Jesus Christ of Nazareth. This man has taught so many things that's working out positive results throughout the earth today, he will lead us to Paradise where we will live forever in peace and security with all other creatures on this same planet! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life by Dtruthspeaker: 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
DeepSight:
. The truth about Earth life is far starker: every living thing must consume other living things in order to survive,

What else are they supposed to consume? Themselves?

Surely, you know this option is even more ... A Finishing, suicidal that is!

DeepSight:
Many people try to say that the evil in the world is solely attributable to mankind, but one only has to take a look at nature and the wild to know that this is a massive lie:

It is you who lie. By nature, you mean animals, thus we see that they are doing what they are supposed to do in accordance with their Law. A lion kills goats when hungry but will not harm an ant or fly and a skunk repells a hyena and will not take the wife of a monkey.

But MAN IS THE ONLY ONE WHO DESTROYS EVERYTHING IN SIGHT, WHETHER PLANT OR ANIMAL OR EVEN THE SOIL ITSELF OR HIS FELLOW MAN, EVEN WITHOUT PROVOCATION OR THREAT.

NO ANIMAL HAS MANS WORLD RECORD OF EVIL AND DESTRUCTION.

So you see, you are both Wrong and you are the one who lies.
Re: The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life by DeepSight(m): 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Oh vile and pitiless gods, wherefore have ye brought me this vexatious discussant, whose feebleness of mind is a sore trial.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life by Dtruthspeaker: 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
DeepSight:
.. No matter how lucky you may be in this life, no matter how long and prosperous your life may be - death still awaits you

And this is where you learn "what is death?"

Wise people would have told you that death is only when A Creator decides to give death to his creations.

Exactly as no Camry can ever die in the hands of Mr. Toyoda or the iPhone, in the hands of Steve Jobs.

DeepSight:

Humans throughout the ages have invented stories to comfort themselves about the cold reality of death but the truth is that probably no one has ever had any idea as to what happens at death and most probably no one ever will.

This is where wise people are separate and different from others.

They know that death only comes at the will and pleasure of their Creator.

Therefore, those who befriend their Creator, are likely never to die, exactly as a Camry which Mr. Toyoda loves, will certainly, always live, as long as Mr. Toyoda lives.

DeepSight:

Worst of all, life is, and always has been richly spiced with such unspeakable heart wrenching tragedies that one must shudder at the thought of existing on this plane at all,..

All these ending in death.

So death is the worst of all and not tradegies and horrors and I have addressed death, the greatest and highest and most fearful of them all.

So, no case here.
Re: The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
DeepSight:
Oh vile and pitiless gods, wherefore have ye brought me this vexatious discussant, whose feebleness of mind is a sore trial.

Jeremiah 20:14 smiley
Re: The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life by Dtruthspeaker: 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
DeepSight:

Truth is always vexation and annoyance to the Liar. grin

O Righteous and Just God, who Knoweth that Righteousness And Truth Is The Law, therefore He hath brought me here to ensure The Truth Reigneth and Lies Destroyed.

For It is The Law that "there is No valid argument against The Truth".

Hence, this evil doer can not reasonably and validly counter.
Re: The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life by DeepSight(m): 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Jeremiah 20:14 smiley

Deuteronomy 28 vs 16-45
Re: The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
DeepSight:

Deuteronomy 28 vs 16-45

All these curses will come on you. They will pursue you and overtake you until you are destroyed, because you did not obey the LORD your God and observe the commands and decrees he gave you. Deuteronomy 28:45

Adam and Eve brought all the calamities upon their descendants because they did not obey their God!

So whoever wants a better life in the future must listen to and obey the true God!

The LORD will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the LORD your God that I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom. Deuteronomy 28:13

There are lots and lots of blessings awaiting all those obeying their God! smiley
Re: The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life by LordReed(m): 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
DeepSight:
There is something really curious about the age old human mind set which seeks to conjure into existence a creator of this world who is loving and merciful in a warm and cozy way. This can only be attributable to humanity's need to find some comfort and solace in what is otherwise a dark, perplexing, cold, brutal and nasty existence. People just have this inherent need to believe in this idea of some warm love awaiting us beyond the horizon, and it is in fact entirely understandable because without such crutches to hold on to, humanity may actually collectively despair.

When people look at the doubtless beauties and wonders of nature they exclaim "God is wonderful!" However each time I hear this sort of reaction I am just befuddled at how people are selective with respect to what they see. The truth about Earth life is far starker: every living thing must consume other living things in order to survive, living things are thrust into a desperate and competitive battle for survival and if there is anything that is certain about the wild - it is its sheer brutality. Nature is cold, pitiless and unrelenting - and it operates without any discernible sentiments - it is absolutely unemotional - the weak new born creature will die off quickly - often being killed by its own siblings or other creatures who will tear it up as a quick and easy snack - and the killing methods of most animals are absolutely pitiless. Many people try to say that the evil in the world is solely attributable to mankind, but one only has to take a look at nature and the wild to know that this is a massive lie: strife and brutal competition are hardwired into the very fabric and system of Earth life at all levels.

In addition to all of this, there is the existential conundrum of purpose faced by those creatures such as our selves who are sapient enough to contemplate death. No matter how lucky you may be in this life, no matter how long and prosperous your life may be - death still awaits you - and everyone you love. You will either mourn them or they will mourn you - and this is a best case scenario because it could always be that you all perish at once in some mass disaster or even die young. Humans throughout the ages have invented stories to comfort themselves about the cold reality of death but the truth is that probably no one has ever had any idea as to what happens at death and most probably no one ever will. All that we do is console ourselves with every manner of religious and spiritual myth and fantasy in this regard - and death - implacable as ever, remains un-appeased. There is thus a very significant possibility that everything that we are is and will be entirely meaningless in a short while for one and all and the universe will not even notice our extinction as a species.

Worst of all, life is, and always has been richly spiced with such unspeakable heart wrenching tragedies that one must shudder at the thought of existing on this plane at all, given the seeming randomness with which such events are flung into the lives of even the gentlest and kindest of us. When we are forced to wonder why we were born, some are wont to say that we had a pre-existence in which we ourselves requested to come to this world. While this is a thought that I must confess I myself have often leaned towards, the stark truth is that no one knows this for sure: all that we know is that one day we just open our eyes and find ourselves here and that's it: its a rat race of horror until death.

All of the above and much more grounds my belief that if a God exists who created this world, he/she/it can only be a cold and maniacal sadist of the worst kind imaginable.

I agree. We have to close our eyes to many of the horrors that take place around us to maintain our grasp on sanity. I remember how I was introduced to the stark reality of how brutal the natural world is while at the same time unleashing my own brutality on my environment but our managed perception of the world allowed me to separate my brutality and make me think I am special, not knowing I am a cog in the vast machinery of brutality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life by DeepSight(m): 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

All these curses will come on you. They will pursue you and overtake you until you are destroyed, because you did not obey the LORD your God and observe the commands and decrees he gave you. Deuteronomy 28:45

Adam and Eve brought all the calamities upon their descendants because they did not obey their God!

So whoever wants a better life in the future must listen to and obey the true God!

The LORD will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the LORD your God that I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom. Deuteronomy 28:13

There are lots and lots of blessings awaiting all those obeying their God! smiley

Oh hypocritical coward, why dost thou fear? Didst thou not commence the infliction of negative verses thyself?

Behold, thy own madness hast taken hold of thee: and thy own confusion belaboureth thee; wherefore are thy pronouncements collapsing upon thee even unto thy perdition.

1 Like

Re: The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
DeepSight:

Oh hypocritical coward, why dost thou fear? Didst thou not commence the infliction of negative verses thyself?

Behold, thy own madness hast taken hold of thee: and thy own confusion belaboureth thee; wherefore are thy pronouncements collapsing upon thee even unto thy perdition.

Obviously you missed the import of my post about Jeremiah!

I just quoted him to show you that you're not alone when it comes to depression caused by anxieties of life. smiley
Re: The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life by DeepSight(m): 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Obviously you missed the import of my post about Jeremiah!

I just quoted him to show you that you're not alone when it comes to depression caused by anxieties of life. smiley

If so, very well, and thy affliction be mitigated.

1 Like

Re: The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life by DeepSight(m): 9:50am On Mar 04, 2022
Benodic, please help us here with the Eck perspective to the problem of evil.
Re: The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life by benodic: 2:04am On Mar 05, 2022
@ DeepSight
Thanks for inviting me to contribute to this discussion.
From the ECK perspective, the lower worlds including the Earth, were created to serve as Schools for the maturation of Souls. As Souls were sent down to these schools, they were given a curriculum to master. The course of study includes mastering Evil 101 to evil 105 which we classify as passions of the mind. These include: Lust, Anger, Greed, undue Attachment to Material things and finally Vanity.
Soul is expected to replace these passions with the Virtues of the Holy Spirit which we know as the ECK.
these virtues are : Right Discrimination, Forgiveness, Contentment, Detachment and Humility.
once these virtues are fully entrenched in Soul, it develops Divine Love and becomes a clear and pure channel for God's Love in whatever plane of existence it resides. It rises above Evil and goes on to become a Spiritual Master in Its own Right.
Re: The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life by DeepSight(m): 8:14am On Mar 06, 2022
LordReed:

I agree. We have to close our eyes to many of the horrors that take place around us to maintain our grasp on sanity. I remember how I was introduced to the stark reality of how brutal the natural world is while at the same time unleashing my own brutality on my environment but our managed perception of the world allowed me to separate my brutality and make me think I am special, not knowing I am a cog in the vast machinery of brutality.

This is so perfectly true. And one thing I have always said is that it really throws up serious questions on the true nature of morality. Because even for one such as myself who argues for moral objectivity, it remains still evident that there is a serious argument that given the nature of nature, nature and the universe may just have no issues whatsoever with a man who kills off other men for the purpose of advancing his best self-interests. Even if that self interest is simply knacking their wives. In fact that is the sort of thing nature appears to lean towards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life by DeepSight(m): 8:19am On Mar 06, 2022
benodic:
@ DeepSight
Thanks for inviting me to contribute to this discussion.
From the ECK perspective, the lower worlds including the Earth, were created to serve as Schools for the maturation of Souls.

This rhymes with my long held view of the world as a school.

As Souls were sent down to these schools, they were given a curriculum to master. The course of study includes mastering Evil 101 to evil 105 which we classify as passions of the mind. These include: Lust, Anger, Greed, undue Attachment to Material things and finally Vanity.
Soul is expected to replace these passions with the Virtues of the Holy Spirit which we know as the ECK.
these virtues are : Right Discrimination, Forgiveness, Contentment, Detachment and Humility.
once these virtues are fully entrenched in Soul, it develops Divine Love and becomes a clear and pure channel for God's Love in whatever plane of existence it resides. It rises above Evil and goes on to become a Spiritual Master in Its own Right.

The trouble I have with this is the very definition of evil - because often that which is described as evil is exactly the way nature itself operates. To use a loose analogy, a lion killing other lions to seize their females and their territory is perfectly natural. Indeed the lion will even kill the cubs of the competing lions as well. Likewise men pillage and murder and rape. How is this evil in the violently competitive setting that nature presents us with.

I know many argue that man is a "higher" being and thus should be beyond these, but the truth is that as a "higher" and more intelligent creature, what is wrong with man simply devising "higher and more intelligent" methods of accomplishing the same ends - which is exactly what man has done?

Don't you think that there is a chance that all the talk about love and mercy and peace and beauty is simply wishful thinking - and that strength is the prime factor being tested in the school of life?

1 Like

Re: The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life by benodic: 10:12am On Mar 06, 2022
@ DeepSight

The trouble I have with this is the very definition of evil - because often that which is described as evil is exactly the way nature itself operates. To use a loose analogy, a lion killing other lions to seize their females and their territory is perfectly natural. Indeed the lion will even kill the cubs of the competing lions as well. Likewise men pillage and murder and rape. How is this evil in the violently competitive setting that nature presents us with.

There is nothing natural about lions killing fellow lions and even their cubs. Animals are souls too at a lower level of consciousness. It is the same passions of the mind that controls them producing such viciousness that you witness in nature. The more soul grows in consciousness, the more it is able to control these passions.

I know many argue that man is a "higher" being and thus should be beyond these, but the truth is that as a "higher" and more intelligent creature, what is wrong with man simply devising "higher and more intelligent" methods of accomplishing the same ends - which is exactly what man has done?

Even though man is the culmination of physical evolution, it is at this level that spiritual evolution starts. And spiritual evolution is not an easy journey. It takes millions of lifetimes to evolve and grow spiritually. It can take a Soul more than 5000 years of reincarnations just to master greed and learn contentment.

Don't you think that there is a chance that all the talk about love and mercy and peace and beauty is simply wishful thinking - and that strength is prime factor being tested in the school of life?

Love is the greatest quality that Soul can ever achieve. It is what makes us God-Like.
The power of Love is far above any other quality you can ever imagine. That was why Paul in the 1st letter to Corinthians chapter 13 captured it beautifully.
Do ponder on that chapter. It summarizes everything.
Remain blessed
Re: The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life by DeepSight(m): 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
benodic:
@ DeepSight

There is nothing natural about lions killing fellow lions and even their cubs.

Are you sure about this? Should we not be careful of assuming this? Because just how far are we prepared to go with this: will we end up for instance saying that carnivorous animals who kill other animals for food for are doing something unnatural?

Animals are souls too at a lower level of consciousness. It is the same passions of the mind that controls them producing such viciousness that you witness in nature. The more soul grows in consciousness, the more it is able to control these passions.

Will you say it is the same passions of mind that lead to animals killing for food, for instance and is there anything wrong with that? Or animals killing for territory or for females?

Love is the greatest quality that Soul can ever achieve. It is what makes us God-Like.
The power of Love is far above any other quality you can ever imagine. That was why Paul in the 1st letter to Corinthians chapter 13 captured it beautifully.
Do ponder on that chapter. It summarizes everything.
Remain blessed

It is my view that whatever is described as God must necessarily be such a primordial element that holds the potentiality of all conceivable realities and eventualities. Thus this would include every possibility of everything that could conceivably manifest, including love and its opposite: hatred - and for this reason I hesitate when people say God is love for it seems to me more rational to say that God is all possible things.

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things - Isaiah 45 v 7

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life by benodic: 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
@ DeepSight,

Are you sure about this? Should we not be careful of assuming this? Because just how far are we prepared to go with this: will we end up for instance saying that carnivorous animals who kill other animals for food for are doing something unnatural?

There is nothing wrong with killing for food. That is the natural order of things. Any other killing apart from that is unnatural and driven by passions. Especially greed will make an animal want to collect territories that belongs to another animal even though there is enough territories to go round. As in animals so also in man. The passions will drive souls to do a lot unnecessary evil that it doesn't need to do in order to survive

It is my view that whatever is described as God must necessarily be such a primordial element that holds the potentiality of all conceivable realities and eventualities. Thus this would include every possibility of everything that could conceivably manifest, including love and its opposite: hatred - and for this reason I hesitate when people say God is love for it seems to me more rational to say that God is all possible things.

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things - Isaiah 45 v 7

In the higher spiritual worlds there is only unity. No duality. Only pure love and light.
In creating the lower universes, the Sugmad created worlds of duality, good and evil, male and female, etc to enable Soul to have the necessary experiences that will enable it to grow. Without evil, you will not appreciate good. Without foolishness, you will not understand wisdom. When you master the lessons of the worlds of duality you can then qualify to move into the pure spiritual heavens .

Remain blessed
Re: The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life by DeepSight(m): 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
benodic:
@ DeepSight,

There is nothing wrong with killing for food. That is the natural order of things. Any other killing apart from that is unnatural and driven by passions. Especially greed will make an animal want to collect territories that belongs to another animal even though there is enough territories to go round. As in animals so also in man. The passions will drive souls to do a lot unnecessary evil that it doesn't need to do in order to survive

I still have some difficulty with this, because the very fact that creatures have to compete violently for survival sets the scene already for what is called evil. This thus suggests to me that evil is hardwired into the nature of Earth-Life.

In the higher spiritual worlds there is only unity. No duality. Only pure love and light.
In creating the lower universes, the Sugmad created worlds of duality, good and evil, male and female, etc to enable Soul to have the necessary experiences that will enable it to grow. Without evil, you will not appreciate good. Without foolishness, you will not understand wisdom. When you master the lessons of the worlds of duality you can then qualify to move into the pure spiritual heavens .

Remain blessed

1. Are you sure that it doesnt stand to reason that duality exists from primordial eternity as an indispensable factor of reality? Think about it.
Where there is up there must be down, where there is left there must be right, where there is good there must be evil, where there is light, there must be dark, where there is positive, there must be negative - otherwise each and every one of these precepts instantly becomes meaningless. Indeed, you noted this almost without realizing it, save that you sought to limit this to the "lower worlds." I would like to suggest to you that duality is intrinsic to reality and not limited to any "lower worlds" and that it is human fantasy alone which seeks to suggest that the ultimate being - "God" - must be light and good and loving and perfect etc, without also being all the polar opposites of these things. Indeed if you reflect on it, God, to be complete, must subsume all of these things.

2. Please tell me more about this "sugmad" and what it represents and what the meaning of the word is, and its connotations.
Re: The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life by LordReed(m): 7:47am On Mar 09, 2022
benodic:

There is nothing natural about lions killing fellow lions and even their cubs. Animals are souls too at a lower level of consciousness.

This sorta presupposes that you know what the natural behaviour should have been other than killing so can you enlighten us as to what it is supposed to be.

2 Likes

Re: The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life by benodic: 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
@ DeepSight,
There are reasons why I limit discussions on this type of topic. These are concepts that are beyond the mind. The mind is a product of the lower worlds of duality and trying to use it to understand concepts of unity or worlds that are above duality will send it into a whirlpool of increfulous disbelieve.
You need to experience these states of consciousness to have an understanding of them. The Sugmad Exist above the world of duality and is pure Love. Only when Soul has been able to master the passions of the mind in the lower worlds, can It be able to experience the Sugmad in the high spiritual planes where there is no duality.
Re: The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life by KnownUnknown: 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
benodic:
@ DeepSight,
There are reasons why I limit discussions on this type of topic. These are concepts that are beyond the mind. The mind is a product of the lower worlds of duality and trying to use it to understand concepts of unity or worlds that are above duality will send it into a whirlpool of increfulous disbelieve.
You need to experience these states of consciousness to have an understanding of them. The Sugmad Exist above the world of duality and is pure Love. Only when Soul has been able to master the passions of the mind in the lower worlds, can It be able to experience the Sugmad in the high spiritual planes where there is no duality.

The bullshit never ends. Lmao.
The Rigamarole exists above the worlds of duality and triplicity ensconced in the dimension of Quadrinity, and is Pure Ecstasy.
Don’t try to make sense of it, it is beyond the mind. You have to achieve a state of nirvaland consciousness coexisting with a state of blissful subconsciousness resting on a foundation of the unconscious to have an understanding of them.
This is why I limit discussions on this type of topic.

3 Likes

Re: The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life by SimplePlan34: 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
benodic:
@ DeepSight,

No souls exist because it feeds God

1 Like

Re: The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life by Damnfailure: 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2022
To enil (eagle) and enki (snake) Bleep u. They created imbalance in this world so they can feed on us. Bleep u I say again. I just want to leave this world.

1 Like

Re: The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life by DeepSight(m): 10:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
SimplePlan34:

No souls exist because it feeds God

Do I understand you to be saying that God is fed by souls? If so, this is an extremely interesting proposition. Can you please expatiate on it?
Re: The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life by DeepSight(m): 10:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
Damnfailure:
To enil (eagle) and enki (snake) Bleep u. They created imbalance in this world so they can feed on us. Bleep u I say again. I just want to leave this world.

I totally understand the way you feel here, believe me. But hang in there. There is, after all, an inevitable departure ahead, for one and all. So lets just make the best of the given time, seeing as we cannot tell what ensues hereafter.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Happy Pentecost Day To All Nairalanders. / Rccg July Holy Ghost Service / The Word Bible Is Not Mentioned In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.