Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) (18014 Views)

2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman / 2023: Bola Tinubu Meets With APC Govs / Fayose Visits Ekiti Assembly, Lawmakers Ask Him To Return Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by Greenmentors: 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ik
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by ATEAMS: 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2022
Oyyana
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by spy24(m): 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2022
Africa, expecially Nigeria never ready

1 Like

Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2022
oilPUSSY:
On Tinubu's manhood we stand
!!
Vote bat for president of Iragbiji 2023

Ikpeazu will give out 2 million naira for every Fulani killed and 150, 000 for every cow killed in Abia State.

Ikpeazu will then give every igbo woman #500 for every innocent child they push out into the region poverty, hunger and failed state

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by Dawn91(m): 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

Now that's street credibility

I laugh when I see few inconsiquential people brag on Nairaland with free data that Tinubu can't win

Enter the street and ask about JAGABAN

Las Las no poling unit on Nairaland, hardly would you see 500,000 real human out of the 2 million Nairaland user , the rest are trolls, bot and alternative accounts, out of the 500k real account less than 50k has PVC and less than 10k would turn out to vote

[/s]

1 Like

Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by PressMyButton: 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2022
DeLaRue:

Well, it seems the power that be are intent on stopping him. That's a major obstacle. Almost impossible to defeat federal might.
Tinubu is the force behind the federal. Nothing is stopping Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 6:44pm On Mar 03, 2022
God bless Asiwaju
On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand. Please support and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Only patriotic Nigerians whose hearts are not filled with hatred, bitterness and bigotry are on board the BAT 2023 winning train.

Patriotic Nigerians on the BAT 2023 winning train are the Nigerians who have a stake in Nigeria and genuinely want to see Nigeria flourish, they are the Nigerians who will rather love than hate, who will rather build than burn/destroy and who will rather bless their nation than curse it. They are not bigoted tribesmen and those who spread hate against their fellow human being.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who is a Patriot to the core. He will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

By May 29, 2023 it will end in praise to the Glory of God for the handover to an Asiwaju Tinubu led-Presidency.

Please support and vote for the BAT 2023 Presidency project to make Nigeria greater.

Thank you.
May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria for ever.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by mybiz234: 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
DeLaRue:
See Tinubu in Ekiti.

No wonder the Northern cabal quickly dropped Fayemi as a potential candidate. They are now looking for someone from the South South.

No politician is going to secure every vote in his region, but as far as the South West goes, no politician's name inspire interest and mystery as Tinubu's. Even in far away Ondo & Ekiti, his is the dominant name on people's lips for the past decade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezmmKFmPBgE

His name only inspires shame and indignity.

He is an age falsifying, drug dealer

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by NyamiriFlathead: 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
For me and my family, on Tinubu's mandate we all stand
Inconsequential ipob pigs can wail to death, nobody cares
MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS AND PROTECT TINUBU FOR ME JARE

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by METTLESUM: 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2022
Useless and forgetful citizens. Go and worship your oppressors again, election time is near. You una no go ever learn.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2022
This man is just wasting his time and our money. Nothing for you!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by IPIGSRHYPO: 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
oilPUSSY:
On Tinubu's manhood we stand
!!
Vote bat for president of Iragbiji community 2023

Say no to meth and cannibalism.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by sammirano2: 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
Word on the street. Tinubu is a done deal. Next Nigeria's president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by Babastrong(m): 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
[quote author=Mooh247 post=110722855] cool

I laugh when I see few inconsiquential people brag on Nairaland with free data that Tinubu can't win

Las Las no poling unit on Nairaland, hardly would you see 500,000 real human out of the 2 million Nairaland user , the rest are trolls, bot and alternative accounts, out of the 500k real account less than 50k has PVC and less than 10k would turn out to vote

.[ Good! You hit the nail on the head.]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
When will he visit South south, wike has a message for him grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by Cryofigbos: 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Is ekiti no longer a Yoruba land ?

Why make it look like Tinubu did something extra ordinary

If any politician go there to consult or campaign, people will surely come out to see the politician , that's normal

Stop making it look like Tinubu has done something extra ordinary.

You can hype this old man as you like but stop making it look like he did something out of this world .

With N2000 each , you can arrange for people to come out and pretend like they love you, that's normal.

Fuckit, Tinubu is too desperate..
It's time for u to cry again my brother.....food don land grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Stop this propaganda that Northern cabal do this and that. The fact that El Rufai, Badaru and Bagudu wanted Fayemi for their political goals doesn't mean North wanted him but only those 3 guys.
We in the North who support Tinubu, support him because he deserves to be repaid and has what it takes to be a competent President!

God bless you brethren. I keep telling Southerners that the North, especially the elite, political, business and educated class, are far more sophisticated in thinking than most give them credit for.

I was arguing your point recently to hateful IPOBians here that Northerners are not ingrates who repay good with evil, treachery and dishonorable behavior as they are always happy to do and now goading Buni, Malami etal to do on their behalf.

Buhari, Buni, Malami and co might not want Tinubu but are they the gods of all Northerners?

Especially the very powerful and influential Northerners who know there will be life, permanent interests and relationships to maintain beyond 2023 and beyond Buhari and his crew?

Even looking back at recent history, how many did not want Buhari in. 2013-2014 yet BAT stuck with him? Where was Malami, Buni, Bagudu etal then?

Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by Spandau: 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
seunmsg:
Consultation continues. Asiwaju had an interactive session with all the 16 Pelupelu Obas of Ekiti at the Ekiti traditional council chambers. The Owa Ooye of Okemesi Ekiti spoke on behalf of Ekiti Obas and endorsed the candidature of Asiwaju Tinubu for president.

Having meetings is easy. Infact it's all about spending money for a get together. It means nothing else. They can endorse whatever to his face. It ain't mean shiiiiiii. Yoruba elders will say yes to your face and say no behind you. Do it ain't mean nothing!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by adekolaelect(m): 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Is ekiti no longer a Yoruba land ?

Why make it look like Tinubu did something extra ordinary

If any politician go there to consult or campaign, people will surely come out to see the politician , that's normal

Stop making it look like Tinubu has done something extra ordinary.

You can hype this old man as you like but stop making it look like he did something out of this world .

With N2000 each , you can arrange for people to come out and pretend like they love you, that's normal.

Fuckit, Tinubu is too desperate..
Humm Frustrated hullegan has spoken !!!!!! Tell your avourite candidate to do so . Talking as if he can organise a simple successful birthday party for himself.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by Soulsymbol99: 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
Wit jagaban avoiding BABA @ Ota farm, hw will it affect his chances?
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by ModestGal(f): 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ppl hv gone to see if money go show
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by ModestGal(f): 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
I really wish Fayose could contest for presidency. I know it's same riffraff, but riffraff better pass riffraff
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by VIKTO83(m): 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
Do u realise that Dino SDM has been quiet of recent?
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by rickyrex(m): 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

make we go corner bet one on one tinubu no go smell also rock. E sure me. E be like say una no know wetin one happen next year.
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by chibrolex(m): 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
lets watch the game as it unfold...but the candidiates of the the two major political paties i.e APC and PDP will shock Nigerians,the race is for the south south.
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by stephenponti(m): 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
When will he visit NNEWI Awka and umuahia. abi the dot nation vote wont count.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire At The Civic Centre, Lagos / Temitope Oyedeji Is UI’s Best Graduating Mathematics Student, Bags 41 Awards / Olamilekan Adeola (YAYI) Wins APC Ogun West Senatorial Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.