Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Where Can I Buy Legit Website Traffic To Increase My Adsense Earnings? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Where Can I Buy Legit Website Traffic To Increase My Adsense Earnings? (779 Views)

How To Write Blog Posts That Increases Your Adsense Earnings / How Can I Increase My Adsense Earning / My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy Legit Website Traffic To Increase My Adsense Earnings? by PericomaNwankwo: 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
Hello Nairalanders

Please help me. I need to purchase really legit traffic with a good bounce rate too. I don't want Bots. Please who has idea?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Legit Website Traffic To Increase My Adsense Earnings? by classicben3: 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
PericomaNwankwo:
Hello Nairalanders

Please help me. I need to purchase really legit traffic with a good bounce rate too. I don't want Bots. Please who has idea?

Send me a mail we.share@yahoo.com will help you on that legit �
Re: Where Can I Buy Legit Website Traffic To Increase My Adsense Earnings? by PericomaNwankwo: 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
classicben3:

Send me a mail we.share@yahoo.com will help you on that legit �

Thank you sir, I have emailed you already.
Re: Where Can I Buy Legit Website Traffic To Increase My Adsense Earnings? by classicben3: 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
PericomaNwankwo:

Thank you sir, I have emailed you already.

I have responded..
Re: Where Can I Buy Legit Website Traffic To Increase My Adsense Earnings? by fastseo: 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
There is no where like buying genuine traffic. Unless you want bots.

Rather write tones of articles that are great and easy to rank.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Legit Website Traffic To Increase My Adsense Earnings? by PericomaNwankwo: 4:17am On Mar 04, 2022
fastseo:

I used to buy from a really legit source but I lost contact. Yes you can buy it, real time traffic you can track on analytics
Re: Where Can I Buy Legit Website Traffic To Increase My Adsense Earnings? by classicben3: 9:40am On Mar 04, 2022
PericomaNwankwo:

I used to buy from a really legit source but I lost contact. Yes you can buy it, real time traffic you can track on analytics

I gave you an offer you didn't respond

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Legit Website Traffic To Increase My Adsense Earnings? by LMServices: 9:42am On Mar 04, 2022
fastseo:

There are lots of places where one can buy genuine traffic and not bot traffic.
Re: Where Can I Buy Legit Website Traffic To Increase My Adsense Earnings? by fastseo: 10:21am On Mar 04, 2022
LMServices:

There are lots of places where one can buy genuine traffic and not bot traffic.

Any place you are getting ur traffic that is not from search engines risk your adsense account. In fact you will be placed on ad limit thats the new rule right now.

What used to be Friendly social traffic such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram traffic etc ;once they constitute a bulk of ur traffic risk your account.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Legit Website Traffic To Increase My Adsense Earnings? by LMServices: 11:11am On Mar 04, 2022
fastseo:

Any place you are getting ur traffic that is not from search engines risk your adsense account. In fact you will be placed on ad limit thats the new rule right now.

What used to be Friendly social traffic such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram traffic etc ;once they constitute a bulk of ur traffic risk your account.

You're not totally right. As an AdSense product expert, I can authoritatively tell you that your AdSense will only be pushed into the 'limited' zone if your search engine traffic is lesser than 60% of your entire traffic. This means you risk your AdSense getting limited if your website receives more referral traffic instead of organic traffic.

That said, your account is only limited if only Google feels that your website and traffic sources are questionable, not up to par or just not 'quality' enough.

What you do not understand, however, is that there are good places where you can buy traffic. They simulate organic visitors by visiting your site from search engines and then engage your site based on your budget.

Back to the previous discourse, you deflected from the main discussion because you claimed 'THERE IS NO WHERE LIKE BUYING GENUINE TRAFFIC'. They are very expensive and work. Would I advise anyone to use them? No.

As an AdSense product expert, I will tell you authoritatively not to apply for AdSense if you've not started getting traffic. Getting approval is one thing, earning from AdSense is another.

I am always available on the AdSense forum and I believe I am the only Nigerian product expert, at least for now.
Re: Where Can I Buy Legit Website Traffic To Increase My Adsense Earnings? by PericomaNwankwo: 11:55am On Mar 04, 2022
LMServices:

You're not totally right. As an AdSense product expert, I can authoritatively tell you that your AdSense will only be pushed into the 'limited' zone if your search engine traffic is lesser than 60% of your entire traffic. This means you risk your AdSense getting limited if your website receives more referral traffic instead of organic traffic.

That said, your account is only limited if only Google feels that your website and traffic sources are questionable, not up to par or just not 'quality' enough.

What you do not understand, however, is that there are good places where you can buy traffic. They simulate organic visitors by visiting your site from search engines and then engage your site based on your budget.

Back to the previous discourse, you deflected from the main discussion because you claimed 'THERE IS NO WHERE LIKE BUYING GENUINE TRAFFIC'. They are very expensive and work. Would I advise anyone to use them? No.

As an AdSense product expert, I will tell you authoritatively not to apply for AdSense if you've not started getting traffic. Getting approval is one thing, earning from AdSense is another.

I am always available on the AdSense forum and I believe I am the only Nigerian product expert, at least for now.

So what do you advice? I've optimized my site, I applied for adsense and I got approved. But my site is still new and doesn't have much traffic.
Re: Where Can I Buy Legit Website Traffic To Increase My Adsense Earnings? by fastseo: 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
PericomaNwankwo:

So what do you advice? I've optimized my site, I applied for adsense and I got approved. But my site is still new and doesn't have much traffic.
My brother i have told you what i understand and have experienced. I presently have 5 accounts actively earning.

I have been into content marketing for over 10 years now.

Ask him if he will push ur content on SERP to number one position or just front page. Anything other than that google will recognise and place your account on hold.

One of my account was limited last year after earning over 600$ in one day under 24hours. I didn't do any thing just a spike in major event i got over 200,000k page views instantly within that period the account was limited.

What am i saying? I mean if u redirect traffic from a page that gets Traffic from search engines using 301 redirect to ur page and this constitute a bulk your account will be limited.

Google now watches how ur site rank over time, keep track to the rise n fall in traffic. Any slight changes they investigate

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy Legit Website Traffic To Increase My Adsense Earnings? by PericomaNwankwo: 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
classicben3:

I gave you an offer you didn't respond

Sorry sir, looks above budget
Re: Where Can I Buy Legit Website Traffic To Increase My Adsense Earnings? by classicben3: 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
PericomaNwankwo:

Sorry sir, looks above budget

Discuss your budget with me that's what you could have done
Re: Where Can I Buy Legit Website Traffic To Increase My Adsense Earnings? by hassinho707(m): 9:40am On Mar 05, 2022
LMServices:

bro you didn't tell us the ads network better than Adsense that we should apply for... You only said we should not apply for Adsense...

Please which other ads network is better than Adsense in your own opinion?
Re: Where Can I Buy Legit Website Traffic To Increase My Adsense Earnings? by LMServices: 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2022
hassinho707:
bro you didn't tell us the ads network better than Adsense that we should apply for... You only said we should not apply for Adsense...

Please which other ads network is better than Adsense in your own opinion?
I only said you shouldn't apply for AdSense if you don't have traffic yet.

However, AdSense is highly volatile and quite autocratic for an ad network. In all sincerity, no ad network rivals AdSense. However, if you have quite the traffic, you should consider Propellerads. It is not much in terms of earning, payment is weekly (Thursdays) and if you have a huge Facebook page that directs traffic to your blog, then you are in money because propellerads loves that.

If you are running a niche-based website such as insurance, finance, etc, focus on building quality contents and monetize via charging for guest posts. There is a particular Nairalander here we worked for recently, he makes $1500+ on guest posts monthly.

I sincerely hopes he comes on here one day to share his secret and strategy but we all know how people hoard information.
Re: Where Can I Buy Legit Website Traffic To Increase My Adsense Earnings? by LMServices: 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2022
PericomaNwankwo:

Well, you applied already. New websites take months to get indexed and rank. Just continue researching and writing.
Re: Where Can I Buy Legit Website Traffic To Increase My Adsense Earnings? by PericomaNwankwo: 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2022
LMServices:

Well, you applied already. New websites take months to get indexed and rank. Just continue researching and writing.

I have been indexed and showing up in organic queries. I've put in a lot of work on the blog though it's just three weeks old.
Re: Where Can I Buy Legit Website Traffic To Increase My Adsense Earnings? by wasiubello: 2:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
PericomaNwankwo:

I have been indexed and showing up in organic queries. I've put in a lot of work on the blog though it's just three weeks old.
I doubt if 3weeks old blog will show on any query on Google search. It might show Bing but I doubt Google, though I stand corrected.

Have you been approved for AdSense with the blog? I sent you message
Re: Where Can I Buy Legit Website Traffic To Increase My Adsense Earnings? by PericomaNwankwo: 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2022
wasiubello:

I doubt if 3weeks old blog will show on any query on Google search. It might show Bing but I doubt Google, though I stand corrected.

Have you been approved for AdSense with the blog? I sent you message

Yes I understand what you're saying. I was indexed at two weeks even though I was expecting a month for it to be indexed. You can check out the site to see how old it is and when it was indexed: https://Thefuturist.blog
Re: Where Can I Buy Legit Website Traffic To Increase My Adsense Earnings? by Linzo(m): 11:26pm On Mar 05, 2022
PericomaNwankwo:

Yes I understand what you're saying. I was indexed at two weeks even though I was expecting a month for it to be indexed. You can check out the site to see how old it is and when it was indexed: https://Thefuturist.blog
Yes you can even get indexed within 48 hours but you will not show on search result as a new website

My two months old blog is already on the top of bing with average position 5.4 and getting at least 15 search traffic daily from the US, Canada, Australia and the UK, of course that's the audience for my content.

As at my last check, Google just start ranking about 10 out of 42 articles written so far, and their positions are very far, but fast rising.

To check if Google has started ranking your blog copy the URL of your blog and paste here https://www.seoreviewtools.com/domain-rank-checker/. You will see if they have started ranking in Google, their ranking position as well as their rising or falling status.

Anyway, I will like to connect with you, just check your blog and I like it, please send me WhatsApp number let's connect. lynzo@usako.net
Re: Where Can I Buy Legit Website Traffic To Increase My Adsense Earnings? by PericomaNwankwo: 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
Linzo:

Yes you can even get indexed within 48 hours but you will not show on search result as a new website

My two months old blog is already on the top of bing with average position 5.4 and getting at least 15 search traffic daily from the US, Canada, Australia and the UK, of course that's the audience for my content.

As at my last check, Google just start ranking about 10 out of 42 articles written so far, and their positions are very far, but fast rising.

To check if Google has started ranking your blog copy the URL of your blog and paste here https://www.seoreviewtools.com/domain-rank-checker/. You will see if they have started ranking in Google, their ranking position as well as their rising or falling status.

Anyway, I will like to connect with you, just check your blog and I like it, please send me WhatsApp number let's connect. lynzo@usako.net

Hello bro, I can't find the email linked to this nairaland. Please
Re: Where Can I Buy Legit Website Traffic To Increase My Adsense Earnings? by wasiubello: 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
PericomaNwankwo:

Hello bro, I can't find the email linked to this nairaland. Please
You can send me your WhatsApp number to lynzo@usako.net
Re: Where Can I Buy Legit Website Traffic To Increase My Adsense Earnings? by PericomaNwankwo: 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
wasiubello:

You can send me your WhatsApp number to lynzo@usako.net

I emailed you sir

(1) (Reply)

- Join The Best ! Affordable & Reliable Webhosting! My Smart Hosting / Cashing Google Cheques / Good News Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.