Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

2023: Abaribe Mocked For Endorsing Atiku's Presidential Aspiration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Abaribe Mocked For Endorsing Atiku's Presidential Aspiration (18201 Views)

2023: Abaribe, Ekweremadu Lose Out As PDP Orders Strict Compliance To Zoning / Amosun Reacts To Reports Of Dumping APC For APM And Endorsing Atiku / Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Abaribe Mocked For Endorsing Atiku's Presidential Aspiration by Ttalk: 7:08am On Mar 04, 2022
Burruchaga71:
Any Igbo man or woman who sabotage the Igbo presidency in 2023 should be KILLED.

To say Igbo deserve the 2023 presidency is true but also other tribes equally deserve it. When you narrow 2023 presidency to only Igbo extraction, it creates rejection and opposition from other tribes in the South and in extension from other region. If you claim Igbo are major ethnic group in Nigeria, you have to ask yourself whether they have majority in major political parties that could win the presidency in 2023.

There are three major classifications that is used depending on who is concerned in grouping political region.
1. 3 region grouping at independence
2. 2 region grouping during colonial rule
3. 6 geopolitical grouping during military era.

Sadly none of this groupings favour Igbo as a distinct tribe and I would explain this.

The 3 region grouping which can be refer to as Eastern region have other ethic groups who have equal stake in the presidency when 3region grouping is used.

When 2 region grouping is used, Igbo have to contend with Yoruba and other ethnic group from the south.

In the case of 6 geopolitical grouping, this seems to be the only one that favours Igbo as a distinct tribe to get the presidency.

However, neither Nigerian Constitution nor any of the favourite party has 6 geopolitical zoning arrangement in it's constitution, the only party that has any zoning arrangement is PDP which uses the North/South Zoning arrangement.

South West didn't threaten Nigeria to field a Yoruba man in 1999, their major canvass was an end to military rule and restoration of June 12 1993 election won by their son, Abiola which was a legitimate demand to an average Nigerian.

It is unfortunate to see Igbo have alienate themselves while being in the majority as well as in major party with high stake of winning presidency. The unfolding events penultimate election involving the northerner and southerner when Igbo became aggressive to her major neighbour and other region which later culminated into verbal attack against the Yoruba and the Fulani is a mistake that would take a long time to forget. This was caused by needless book of Chinue Achebe and Kanu's initial verbal attack against the Yoruba in particular and Nigeria in general. Again there are more records of Igbo political leaders open disdain against the SW people while SW politicians have been more careful

It is unfortunate to see the young generation of Igbo towing the same part especially on social media thereby waking the consciousness of other region to reciprocate the hate some of them are dishing out.

As it stands, it is easier for Yoruba to align with the north to get the presidential ticket than for Igbo to align with SS to get the ticket.

Igbo need to start promoting regional interest such as restructuring, devolution of power, financial autonomy, state police and other common interest but their recent stand on VAT and special status for Lagos is a wrong signal to show if there could ever be any collaboration

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Abaribe Mocked For Endorsing Atiku's Presidential Aspiration by Difrent: 7:08am On Mar 04, 2022
vicdom:

Sharap!! Go sleep.. All these emotional blackmails by you notorious tinubu urchins will not work. You want an easy ride come 2023 bah?? Atiku will flood your senile, old ragtag, simpleton, drug addict, notorious, useless, hand tremors ridden Tinubu come 2023.
Lol... See this blackmailer. when it's time for campaign, you will tag them Igbos just to ride easily. It's not gonna work. Atiku will floor your brainles s, senile, spineles s, hand tremors ridden Tinubu come 2023.

We have been saying it that all the noise blackmail and intimidations by ibos since 2015 is because they are sore losers who couldnt get over their loss of elections and getting kicked out of the corridors of power. In 16 years they didnt attract any big project to their region only to start shooting marginalization the moment they lost power. Ibos have always been fulani slaves, they were just angry Yorubas wanted to slave for fulanis and displace them from their servitude. While the ibos refused to ask for projects in a period pdp turned Nigeria to a huge construction site...the yorubas got a lot of huge and mega projects to their zone for their support gor Apc. The jokes on the ibos

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Abaribe Mocked For Endorsing Atiku's Presidential Aspiration by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:09am On Mar 04, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
How is that your business? He is under no obligation to comment on any thread or not to.

I don't know where you Igbos get this notion people must always do things to please you people. The same way you avoid threads you feel uncomfortable commenting on, that's how others do.

Y'all should take the beating as men, as you beat others when the opportunity arises, and quit whining all the time.
[/s]
shiiiiiii
Re: 2023: Abaribe Mocked For Endorsing Atiku's Presidential Aspiration by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:13am On Mar 04, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
What I see here is a someone frantically shoving their hands inside their ass, pulling out a fistful of dump, and shoving same into his (dont think anyone believes you're female) mouth, and then nodding his head in satisfaction.

If this is justified. If you ibhoes believe people have such rights in a democracy, then on what basis do you call Yorubas cowards, slaves, or betrayers for not giving Jonathan wholescale support but rather voting their preferred party/candidate?

I suppose no one has such rights and freedoms except AfghanEasternis.

You people's hypocrisy is sickening.
[/s]
what a pile of crap
Re: 2023: Abaribe Mocked For Endorsing Atiku's Presidential Aspiration by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:14am On Mar 04, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Yet they call others SLAVES for forging political alliances.

These guys do worse than the accuse others of doing, but are conveniently blind to their own faults.

Pathetic.
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: 2023: Abaribe Mocked For Endorsing Atiku's Presidential Aspiration by Ttalk: 7:16am On Mar 04, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
shiiiiiii

Continue to cancel people's post, just the way Abaribe cancelled any hope of Igboman becoming president in 2023, but remember to cancel your destiny as that is what you are destined to do

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Abaribe Mocked For Endorsing Atiku's Presidential Aspiration by PENNYSWAP: 7:16am On Mar 04, 2022
vicdom:

Sharap!! Go sleep.. All these emotional blackmails by you notorious tinubu urchins will not work. You want an easy ride come 2023 bah?? Atiku will flood your senile, old ragtag, simpleton, drug addict, notorious, useless, hand tremors ridden Tinubu come 2023.
Lol... See this blackmailer. when it's time for campaign, you will tag them Igbos just to ride easily. It's not gonna work. Atiku will floor your brainles s, senile, spineles s, hand tremors ridden Tinubu come 2023.

I laugh when they think tinubu will win atiku
Lol
All northerners and Fulani even buhari will sabotage tinubu if giving the ticket

My fear is let this seat at home not spoil igbos chances of getting the VP-ship
Re: 2023: Abaribe Mocked For Endorsing Atiku's Presidential Aspiration by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 04, 2022
SlyDev:
Igbo freedom fighters derive joy in picking fight with yoruba leaders because of Fulani in PDP crumbs they snack on

I thought there would be an uproar or protest when Ikpeazu said women in the Abia state should be grateful for the #500 he give them as maternity allowance! What!

He doubled down on his carelessness that ndi Abia deserve no good road or flyover because they are too poor to afford a car

Where are the alaigbo champions in these two instances? They are busy attacking Tinubu because of fulani atiku dollars

Remember a popular pastor prophecy that one big politician won't make it to 2023, he will die or ...

So I wonder some pple won't survive campaign election..
Re: 2023: Abaribe Mocked For Endorsing Atiku's Presidential Aspiration by haffaze777(m): 7:34am On Mar 04, 2022
omenkaLives:
What I see here is a someone frantically shoving their hands inside their ass, pulling out a fistful of dump, and shoving same into his (dont think anyone believes you're female) mouth, and then nodding his head in satisfaction.

If this is justified. If you ibhoes believe people have such rights in a democracy, then on what basis do you call Yorubas cowards, slaves, or betrayers for not giving Jonathan wholescale support but rather voting their preferred party/candidate?

I suppose no one has such rights and freedoms except AfghanEasternis.

You people's hypocrisy is sickening.

May blessing if Almighty never department household.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Abaribe Mocked For Endorsing Atiku's Presidential Aspiration by pquaver(m): 7:39am On Mar 04, 2022
vicdom:

Don't mind the blackmailers... They want an easy ride come 2023. Since they know Atiku is not a pushover, they want to blackmail Abaribe. Why didn't tinubu urchins criticize Joe Igbokwe when he openly endorsed Tinubu?? I'm sure if Abaribe had endorsed Tinubu now, they would have been clapping for him for making the right decision. Set of hopeless, brainless cretins they are.

For 7 years have you not been attacking everyone who sided with Buhari? Did u recognize their right to do so? Especially Igbos who supported him.. What made Amaechi lizard of ubima can u remind me again? Self deception

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Abaribe Mocked For Endorsing Atiku's Presidential Aspiration by cyprex: 7:59am On Mar 04, 2022
dizon:
Abaribe has the right to support whoever he wishes to support.

Not after he convinced us not to support our choice if they are Fulani since they are killing us

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Abaribe Mocked For Endorsing Atiku's Presidential Aspiration by Cognitivereason: 8:33am On Mar 04, 2022
dizon:
Abaribe has the right to support whoever he wishes to support.

Seems u were deaf and dumb when that scammer used IPOB to trend and deceive those urchins from SE....how he said he will go with Biafra if SE Not given the chance...how he said Nigeria is limiting the potential of Igbo....

DAT same scammer wants to become governor and is supporting a Fulani man...

I have never seen a set of people under a political party that has raped And scammed Igbo people front and back like PDP

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Abaribe Mocked For Endorsing Atiku's Presidential Aspiration by NGpatriot: 8:43am On Mar 04, 2022
From now on, we don't want to hear any blackmail rubbish from the ohaneze or any part of the SE shouting and wailing about SE or southern presidency...

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Abaribe Mocked For Endorsing Atiku's Presidential Aspiration by LoveThemChubby(m): 8:48am On Mar 04, 2022
Watch out for Abaribe. He is an intelligent politician. He knows that no SE candidate at the moment can win PDP presidential ticket or the main election even if the PDP mircozones it to the SE.

Tinubu did same to Ribadu in 2011 and Atiku in 2007 in ACN when it was clear that they cannot win against the government in power at the time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Abaribe Mocked For Endorsing Atiku's Presidential Aspiration by McBenedict(f): 9:02am On Mar 04, 2022
na him choice to say or support whoever he wants, just as they did to Dino and others, it will definitely reach him someday
Re: 2023: Abaribe Mocked For Endorsing Atiku's Presidential Aspiration by Zeefort: 9:03am On Mar 04, 2022
Hello friend, please I need your assistance, my family and I have been moving around to find a place to sleep since 3 days now due to my apartment that was lookup by my landlady, I need your help.
0036286596,GTB. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Abaribe Mocked For Endorsing Atiku's Presidential Aspiration by anytexy: 9:41am On Mar 04, 2022
Ttalk:

You guys are special breed.

You spent so much times on Tinubu and Yoruba without having one idea of how to win the party ticket of PDP you slaved for only for your spokesman who made so much noise about Fulani oppression against your people now endorsing same Fulani man.

What makes Atiku different from Buhari if not for party difference, you hate Buhari because of APC, but you want the party to dash you it's ticket.

Where is your support for Anyim
Where is your support for Peter Obi
Where is your support for Amaechi,
An average SS can now see through your gimmick that your candidate is Fulani man from PDP, and not your noise of SE/SS candidate.

How do you expect any southerner to trust you with their support?
Honestly, I didn't understand your point. I an Igbo man not IPOB. I detest Nnamdi Kanu method of freedom fighting. I am never his supporter. So, know what you are saying. Peter Obi is my candidate any time any day, but the truth is that he can not stand Tinubu. So, PDP need Atiku as a match. I am a Nigerian I don't know those ones your talking..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Abaribe Mocked For Endorsing Atiku's Presidential Aspiration by colestephan86: 10:19am On Mar 04, 2022
SATANICALLY:
@GoziconC

https://twitter.com/GoziconC/status/1499422650757787656?s=19

@Yomslim

@DavidsOffor

@Agentbombo3

@Oluwavierra

@Kempez2027

@OjiahRidwan

@OyiboChijioke

@TheMedium11

This life ehn, the north thinks it's the turn of the south west (Tinubu) pa adebanjo (south west ) thinks it's the tourn of Omo Igbo (south east) abaribe (south east ) thinks it's the turn of north(atiku)
U see say wahala don land now
Re: 2023: Abaribe Mocked For Endorsing Atiku's Presidential Aspiration by danot1030: 10:19am On Mar 04, 2022
vicdom:

Fulani slave
Re: 2023: Abaribe Mocked For Endorsing Atiku's Presidential Aspiration by Ttalk: 10:25am On Mar 04, 2022
anytexy:
Honestly, I didn't understand your point. I an Igbo man not IPOB. I detest Nnamdi Kanu method of freedom fighting. I am never his supporter. So, know what you are saying. Peter Obi is my candidate any time any day, but the truth is that he can not stand Tinubu. So, PDP need Atiku as a match. I am a Nigerian I don't know those ones your talking..

You can see how your hatred toward a Yorubaman from a region that has been your greatest ally, the one that embraces you and give you economic advantage to flourish in their region, the one that even voted your sons into into state and federal assembly, the one that appoint your sons and daughter into executive position in their region.

Tell me, since you know your preferred candidate Peter Obi stands no chance against Tinubu, how is it convenient for you to now prefer a Fulani man all the way from Adamawa to help you defeat Tinubu you just hate for no reason?

Is it not irrational to hate Tinubu who has been good to Igbo people but prefer Atiku whose only link to Igbo is the he married Igbo?

Why do you want Atiku to defeat Tinubu instead of Tinubu to defeat Atiku?

Your line of thought is that of IPOB and not innocent and genuine Igbo people who doesn't exhibit hatred for no reason

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Abaribe Mocked For Endorsing Atiku's Presidential Aspiration by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:19am On Mar 04, 2022
HIS A FOOOL FOR DOIN THAT,WHEN WE ARE TALKIN OF PUTTIN IGBO MAN THERE. undecided
Re: 2023: Abaribe Mocked For Endorsing Atiku's Presidential Aspiration by Xbobtage: 11:25am On Mar 04, 2022
post=110732347:
Hehehehehe grin cheesy wink

IPOB/BIAFRA VS TINUBU/YORUBA:
TOLERANCE BECOMING A CRIME

1. Why do we hate Tinubu?
What for?

2. Tinubu never worked with federal or Eastern Nigeria let alone stealing money from Ndi Igbo.
He never worked as Minister or taken any Federal Appointment!

3. He never joined APGA let alone sabotaging our Party's interest?

4. Tinubu didn't meddle in Igbo internal affairs either!

5. Why do we call him thief?
What did he steal?
Nwayo nwayo biko unu.

I have been trying to understand your goal or intent or mission for some time now based on your input in most threads and its a bit all over the place, But one thing that is slowly becoming clearer is, it appears you are mostly in support of anything or person powerful enough to destroy nigeria. I see how you pitch nigerian tribes online against themselves then slowly but cleverly attempt to switch sides when ever the discussion allows you to do so.

You couldnt possibly be nigerian, im getting more of a foreign agent vibe from you. Someone who does not want anything good to befall this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Abaribe Mocked For Endorsing Atiku's Presidential Aspiration by Zeey1010: 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
Inyamuri is confused.
Re: 2023: Abaribe Mocked For Endorsing Atiku's Presidential Aspiration by Aketi2: 1:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
If this is true, Abaribe acted foolishly.
Re: 2023: Abaribe Mocked For Endorsing Atiku's Presidential Aspiration by enyice(m): 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
This tweet describing a PDP senator and the opposition's minority leader as Igbos spokesman can only be pushed to the front page by the one and only resident tribalist moderator.

If Sen. Abaribe believes in the internal zoning arrangements of PDP and thinks the North should get back power after GEJs tenure, why are we faulting him?

Coming from southerners who openly campaigned against GEJ in 2015 for power to go to the North is the height of hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Abaribe Mocked For Endorsing Atiku's Presidential Aspiration by enyice(m): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
No one hates a Yoruba man, before Tinubu, Igbos were successful, after him, Igbos will remain successful.

He is entirely within his rights to choose anyone he thinks will protect his interests.

Ttalk:

You can see how your hatred toward a Yorubaman from a region that has been your greatest ally, the one that embraces you and give you economic advantage to flourish in their region, the one that even voted your sons into into state and federal assembly, the one that appoint your sons and daughter into executive position in their region.

Tell me, since you know your preferred candidate Peter Obi stands no chance against Tinubu, how is it convenient for you to now prefer a Fulani man all the way from Adamawa to help you defeat Tinubu you just hate for no reason?

Is it not irrational to hate Tinubu who has been good to Igbo people but prefer Atiku whose only link to Igbo is the he married Igbo?

Why do you want Atiku to defeat Tinubu instead of Tinubu to defeat Atiku?

Your line of thought is that of IPOB and not innocent and genuine Igbo people who doesn't exhibit hatred for no reason

1 Like

Re: 2023: Abaribe Mocked For Endorsing Atiku's Presidential Aspiration by maestroferddi: 3:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol. Nawa so all the talk of Fulani terrorists, not eating Fulani cows and all that is just a ruse because Atiku their personal lord and savior did not win back then?

Only God know what Atiku promised Abaribe for him to betray Ibo presidency like this.
Senseless talk...

All Igbos are united in stopping Tinubu on his tracks even if it cost us the presidency now.

Tinubu and Buhari have sidelined the Igbos in the current state of things so if Atiku must go first, it will not be the end of the world.

Atiku is post 75 so we can be rest assured that after him, an Igboman will take over.

Tinubu's ambition is DOA...wake up and smell the coffee...
Re: 2023: Abaribe Mocked For Endorsing Atiku's Presidential Aspiration by LegendHero(m): 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
maestroferddi:
Senseless talk...

All Igbos are united in stopping Tinubu on his tracks even if it cost us the presidency now.

Tinubu and Buhari have sidelined the Igbos in the current state of things so if Atiku must go first, it will not be the end of the world.

Atiku is post 75 so we can be rest assured that after him, an Igboman will take over.

Tinubu's ambition is DOA...wake up and smell the coffee...

Lol.

You want to block him with your 5% vote?

All we just need to do is to make sure IPOB declare another no lefelendum no election and those vote will be like 2.5%.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Abaribe Mocked For Endorsing Atiku's Presidential Aspiration by maestroferddi: 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
LoveThemChubby:
Watch out for Abaribe. He is an intelligent politician. He knows that no SE candidate at the moment can win PDP presidential ticket or the main election even if the PDP mircozones it to the SE.

Tinubu did same to Ribadu in 2011 and Atiku in 2007 in ACN when it was clear that they cannot win against the government in power at the time.
Dont pay attention to the undesirable elements trying in futility to use reverse psychology on Igbos.

We shall fight Tinubu to the last man...
Re: 2023: Abaribe Mocked For Endorsing Atiku's Presidential Aspiration by maestroferddi: 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol.

You want to block him with your 5% vote?

All we just need to do is to make sure IPOB declare another no lefelendum no election and those vote will be like 2.5%.
The Igbos will ensure that should Tinubu get the APC ticket, Lagos results will be around the margins of 54% v 46%...

We did it before and we shall do it again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party / "Free Zakzaky" Protesters At Nigerian Embassy In London (Photos) / Zainab Ahmed: Higher Petrol Price Inevitable, FG Can’t Afford Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.