Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With (2804 Views)

Ladies..if You Need A Handsome Dude To Fill In The Gap.. / My Problem With Nigeria Girls / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by oofjm: 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
I need my fellow dude to share my problem with personally....don't feel like sharing it publicly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by DoggoneDogg: 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
Gay alert
Flee for your dear lives oo!!!

16 Likes

Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by Dawn91(m): 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
oofjm:
I need my fellow dude to share my problem with personally....don't feel like sharing it publicly.
[/s]

10 Likes

Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by Omicron007: 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
Format.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by harqinhola(m): 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
oofjm:

Please go ahead , share it with me .
Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by oofjm: 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Gay alert
there is no need of you replying....some of you just type without thinking....I need a guy to guy advice that is why I created the topic...instead of posting my problem on the app
Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by iamjack0812(m): 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
Your WhatsApp number?
Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by DoggoneDogg: 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
oofjm:
there is no need of you replying....some of you just type without thinking....I need a guy to guy advice that is why I created the topic...instead of posting my problem on the app
iamjack0812:
Your WhatsApp number?
harqinhola:

[/s]

The Gays have arrived
Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by oofjm: 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
harqinhola:

....okay thanks sir....I just wanted to share my problem in the mid of the reply but not in the topic stage....

I have been with my girlfriend for while....we r both undergraduates but she just graduated while I am about to enter my final year....we have been both helpful to each other one way or the other and sex was not what attracted us to each other...in other words for our 1 yr of dating now we have never had sex.....she is desperate need of 30k to complete her school fees but I told her I don't have....another dude is ready to give her 100k just to sleep with her but she refuse and said if I can pay for her the 30k she is ready for us to have sex....this have been driving me crazy...one thing is telling to do it and another mind says I shouldn't....note have never had sex as guy and that urge is killing me....my girl is driving me crazy at this moment.
Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by danietohbadt(m): 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
oofjm:
....okay thanks sir....I just wanted to share my problem in the mid of the reply but not in the topic stage....

I have been with my girlfriend for while....we r both undergraduates but she just graduated while I am about to enter my final year....we have been both helpful to each other one way or the other and sex was not what attracted us to each other...in other words for our 1 yr of dating now we have never had sex.....she is

desperate need of 30k to complete her school fees but I told her I don't have....another dude is ready to give her 100k just to sleep with her but she refuse and said if I can pay for her the 30k she is ready for us to have sex....this have been driving me crazy...one thing is telling to do it and another mind says I shouldn't....note have never had sex as guy and that urge is killing me....my girl is driving me crazy at this moment.

Your babe is about to monetize her puccy.

Now let me tell you the truth, if you pay the 30k and in return she gives you sex, just have it at the back of your mind that when the need arises and she needs some cash again tomorrow, she’ll monetize her puccy.

Naso olosho take dey start

In your own interest, give her the money cos you got no better option at the moment and begin to drill her till you’re tired cos sooner or later, she go serve you breakfast.

If you no drill her well before that time, na you lose and na you go get chest pain

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by oofjm: 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

The Gays have arrived
Tufiakwa
.....there is no need of all this Gay thing dude....my issue is been posted in the mids of the topic
Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

The Gays have arrived
Tufiakwa
You will never be mature!

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by Truvelisback(m): 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
oofjm:

I have been with my girlfriend for while....we r both undergraduates but she just graduated while I am about to enter my final year....we have been both helpful to each other one way or the other and sex was not what attracted us to each other...in other words for our 1 yr of dating now we have never had sex.....she is desperate need of 30k to complete her school fees but I told her I don't have....another dude is ready to give her 100k just to sleep with her but she refuse and said if I can pay for her the 30k she is ready for us to have sex....this have been driving me crazy...one thing is telling to do it and another mind says I shouldn't....note have never had sex as guy and that urge is killing me....my girl is driving me crazy at this moment.
Don't do so. U aren't are father.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
oofjm:

Dump her... She's not worth the stress...

You don't have the money... She's trying to blackmail you... Using your feelings for her and sex... That's cheap...

What sort of girl is she? A man even had the audacity to ask a girl in a relationship for paid sex? undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by harqinhola(m): 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
oofjm:

Intersting , where do i start. ... ok

Firstly ,as an undergraduate in your final year , i want to believe you are matured enough to have sex already if you want except you have abstained due to some religious belief or personal discipline.

Secondly, it's important to understand that having sex with your girlfriend should not be tied to MONEY ! IF YOU HAVE THE 30K AND SHE NEEDS IT FOR SOMETHING AS IMPORTANT AS PAYING HER SCHOOL FEES , Please give her without looking back or asking for sex in return . .

Finally , sex is a very important ingredient in relationship PLEASE FIND TIME TO Bleep YOUR GF( and do a good job) before other guys help you ..... Good luck .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
Truvelisback:
Don't do so. U aren't are father.
Not just that...

If the op had the money... He could give it to her...

The same way he would help a fellow man...

You don't have to be your partner's parent to help them when they desperately need your assistance...

But the girl is cheap... So she doesn't deserve it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by cumoverna: 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
I don advice many mumu on exactly this type of issue.

Guy RUN o,
She NOR love you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by Truvelisback(m): 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
Raspberries:
Not just that...

If the op had the money... He could give it to her...

The same way he would help a fellow man...

You don't have to be your partner's parent to help them when they desperately need your assistance...

But the girl is cheap... So she doesn't deserve it...
I will be foolish to do that for any girl. There is a limit i can help a girl. Not to that extent and b4 i would render that help, i must ensure she earns it or she has done something equivalent or almost equivalent for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by RedCentaur(m): 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
In other words, the price tag on her virgin love-hole is 30 grand?

Your naivety is understandable. Being of help to your partner is not a bad idea, but doing such under a condition as frivolous as this?

If you can help her, do it out of empathy or love , which ever one you believe in but please not because of some few minutes of pleasure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
Truvelisback:
I will be foolish to do that for any girl. There is a limit i can help a girl. Not to that extent and b4 i would render that help, i must ensure she earns it or she has done something equivalent or almost equivalent for me.
Would you give a male friend the money if he really needs it to complete his school fees? undecided

If your answer is yes, then you're a hypocrite...

You wouldn't ask your male friend for sex... And you wouldn't mind that he's not given you 30k before...

If your girlfriend genuinely loves you and you're able to help her... You should...

People help strangers... Why can't you assist someone you're inlove with?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by oofjm: 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
appreciate all ur advice
Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by Truvelisback(m): 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
Raspberries:
Would you give a male friend the money if he really needs it to complete his school fees? undecided

If your answer is yes, then you're a hypocrite...

You wouldn't ask your male friend for sex... And you wouldn't mind that he's not given you 30k before...

If your girlfriend genuinely loves you and you're able to help her... You should...

People help strangers... Why can't you assist someone you're inlove with?
U can call me an hypocrite, i don't care. I would rather help a guy with that 30k who would tell me thank u rather than helping a girl i am dating. It's not just abt the sex. Most Girls are ungrateful and heartless. I would only help a girl with that amount only If she earns my help or she had help me b4 in way that convinces me that i suppose to help her. E.g I once dated a girl who is fond of bringing food to me from her home almost all the time. So, one day, they had no food at home but she didn't tell me. But i sensed that she was worried and unhappy even though she tried to fake it by wearing a sweet smile on her face. After much persuasison, she opened up to me that they had no food at home. I didn't esitate, i gave her money to buy foodstuffs to cook. That's what i mean.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
Truvelisback:
U can call me an hypocrite, i don't care. I would rather help a guy with that 30k who would tell me thank u rather than helping a girl i am dating. It's not just abt the sex. Most Girls are ungrateful and heartless. I would on help a girl with that amount only If she earns my help or she had help me b4 in way that convinces me that i suppose to help her. E.g I once dated a girl who is fond of bringing food to me from her home almost all the time. So, one day, they had no food at home but she didn't tell me. But i sensed that she was worried and unhappy even though she tried to fake it by wearing a sweet smile on her face. After much persuasison, she opened up to me that they had no food at home. I didn't esitate, i gave her money to buy foodstuffs to cook. That's what i mean.
But the men you're willing to help, have they done anything for you? Be honest...

You only get a 'thank you' yet you're contented... undecided

It's stupid to demand so much from someone you claim to love, before you help them... It's even more stupid to not help them while you help others whom you expect nothing from...
Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by McEphiks(m): 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
oofjm:

Wanna talk on WhatsApp or you can send me a mail.
Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by Truvelisback(m): 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
Raspberries:
But the men you're willing to help, have they done anything for you? Be honest...

You only get a 'thank you' yet you're contented... undecided

It's stupid to demand so much from someone you claim to love, before you help them... It's even more stupid to not help them while you help others whom you expect nothing from...
Men have no issue with that. If u help a man, the tendency he might help u 2moro is there but with women, it is not always so. Women could dump u for another man at any fvcking time. They only remember u when ur pocket is filled up, immediate u pocket goes down, their love or feelings for u disappears. When a woman loves me genuinel, i will know. I don't know abt other men. I'm the type of person that, if u are plain with me, i will be plain with u. If u are stingy with me, i will be stingy with u, if u are an openhanded person, i will be openhanded with u. I don't demand so much on someone i love. My point is that, u must be openhanded to me, if u want me to be openhanded to u.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2022
Truvelisback:
Men have no issue with that. If u help a man, the tendency he might help u 2moro is there but with women, it is not always so. Women could dump u for another man. They only remember u when ur pocket is filled up, immediate u pocket goes down, their love or feelings for u disappears. When a woman loves me genuinel, i will know. I don't know abt other men. I'm the type of person that, if u are plain with me, i will be plain with u. If u are stingy with me, i will be stingy with u, if u are an openhanded person, i will be openhanded with u. I demand so much on some i love. My point is that, u must be openhanded to me, if u want me to be openhanded to u.
Most men don't return favours... I understand you...

But if you really love someone, nothing stops you from helping them...

If you love your girlfriend, you wouldn't want her to suffer... That's the plain truth...

Emphasis on 'LOVE'...

Love isn't selfish... Or calculating...

If you can give to your male friends, you should have no problem giving to someone you love...

Most men are ungrateful... It's not a gender thing... Some men poison their friends, have sex with their friend's girlfriend/wife... Etc...
Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by Truvelisback(m): 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
Raspberries:
Most men don't return favours... I understand you...

But if you really love someone, nothing stops you from helping them...

If you love your girlfriend, you wouldn't want her to suffer... That's the plain truth...

Emphasis on 'LOVE'...

Love isn't selfish... Or calculating...

If you can give to your male friends, you should have no problem giving to someone you love...

Most men are ungrateful... It's not a gender thing... Some men poison their friends, have sex with their friend's girlfriend/wife... Etc...

I doubt whether genuine love still exist. I believe that Love should be reciprocal not just onesided or me alone. B4 i would help a girl i love(if at all she loves me in return), i would ensure she earns my help or she has done something equivalent or almost equivalent or something i regard as remarkable for me. I don't trust girls. I'm talking from experience. Many of them would even take ur kindness like u are a mugu or a maga. I doubt whether anything like Love still exist.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by Ocholu: 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Gay alert

No be the retired army veteran be this? From what I've seen, you're a retired protege of Amutekún.
Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2022
Truvelisback:
I doubt whether genuine love still exist. I believe that Love should be reciprocal not just onesided or me alone. B4 i would help a girl i love(if at she loves me in return), i would ensure she earns my help or she has done something equivalent or almost equivalent or something i regard as remarkable for me. I don't trust girls. I'm talking from experience. Many of would even take ur kindness like u are a mugu or a maga. I doubt whether anything like Love still exist.
Love exist... You might have not found it yet, but it does... smiley
[From experience]
Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by posty56: 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
oofjm:

this man no wise cheesy , you better start to monetize her pucci, cause she go still leave you when she can no longer bear it, tell her to go ahead , make sure you collect your cut , keep her close even if start to show attitude, remember you are only with her cause of the benefits,stop doing love this b***tches we always go for the highest bidder,if you like no take my advice.

P.S:- reduce having sex with her if you follow my plan,or better still use protection .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by Truvelisback(m): 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
Raspberries:
Love exist... You might have not found it yet, but it does... smiley
[From experience]
Lol, exist ke? I think gone are those days. Nowaday, love is based on what or how much u earn, how fat ur pocket is.
Re: I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With by Slynation(m): 11:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
oofjm:

Bro...Lemme tell you something, you see women, they are very smart when it comes to manipulation...Now, she told you another guy is ready to drop 100K just to sex her, and requesting 30K from you to sex her...The truth is there is no another guy planning to drop any 100K (shey na gold she carry for kpekus) it's just a trick to guilt trap you emotionally into doing what you don't wanna do so you won't lose her to another. Obviously she knows you loved her, she has seen the 'MUMUny' in you...Even if she's telling the truth, she will still collect the 30K from you and collect the 100K from that other guy...!!

Well... it's your money, and nobody has the right to tell you what to do it, if you like you give, if you like don't give. But one thing I know for certain is that simps will learn the harder ways...

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Missionary: Which Is Your Favourite? (18+) / She Said She Can’t Date Me / I Just Finished Watching Woman King And All I Can Say Is That The Movie Was A Gl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.