Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination (25504 Views)

Facebook & Instagram 'Will Allow Posts Calling For Putin's Death' / Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) / Lindsey Graham Blasts Democrats: 'What You Want to Do Is Destroy This Guy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by princemillla(m): 7:18am On Mar 04, 2022
I condemn this mehn
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by miketayo(m): 7:20am On Mar 04, 2022
See the way he said it out loud like it's nothing
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by chukwuibuipob: 7:20am On Mar 04, 2022
Not too harsh.Putin deserve Saddam Hussein,Gbabo treatment for peace to reign in Russia.Take that beast out
beautyhd:
Too harsh
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by Dotty01: 7:21am On Mar 04, 2022
One Russian business tycoon also placed $1 million dollars on Putin head

1 Like

Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by xeju: 7:22am On Mar 04, 2022
Dailymice:
All I can say is this...

Iraq was invaded by the USA and has not recovered till now.

Obama invaded Libya, a free, prosperous country tired of imperialism and Libya chose to kill its own leader, Now Libya is a shithole and USA is no where to be found to help the country they helped to destroy.

Historians can agree that even though Putin is not morally right to do what he is doing, America and Britain have been doing things like this for decades.

By the way, God bless Donald J Trump
Why una like to dey spew rubbish, na Obama invade Libya? People with little or no knowledge of world happenings go wan still contribute to matters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by EinsteinBoy: 7:22am On Mar 04, 2022
hibeebeeking:
He should remember Adolf Hitler.His doom is near.

Shattap!!

2 Likes

Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 04, 2022
beautyhd:
Too harsh

I hope the US senator knows the full implications of his utterances, Putin is not gonna sit still and watch his assassination.

It's gonna be a tooth for a tooth and an eye for an eye.

Impending full scale war loading.

This is to say that the west and EU underrated Putin, they didn't believe he will make good his threats and they feel insulted.
you are just a simple putin slave.
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by directoroluwole: 7:24am On Mar 04, 2022
Abdulquadrimuha:
Wtf!!!

C'mon these guys are taking it too far. This shows how hypocritical the West are.

Cos how would you say the president of an independent and sovereign nation should assassinated.

I

So putin who want to assassinate zelensky is a joke. to you

1 Like

Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by Prenonjebose: 7:33am On Mar 04, 2022
The statement is as harsh and provocative as the actions of Russian soldiers firing at the largest nuclear power plant in Europe located in Ukraine. These are wicked times.
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 04, 2022
beautyhd:
Too harsh

I hope the US senator knows the full implications of his utterances, Putin is not gonna sit still and watch his assassination.

This is to say that the west and EU underrated Putin, they didn't believe he will make good his threats and they feel insulted.

If the US has not acted like Putin in the past, they should take him out but if they have, they should bury their heads in shame. A case of pot calling kettle black.

They've done worse than Putin.
Unfortunately, it is the ONLY way out. I have said it again and again. Putin must be assassinated NOW.

3 Likes

Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by PrinceMajestic: 7:35am On Mar 04, 2022
Stupid bastard, him and his fellow Americans and their country shall perish before Putin

4 Likes

Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by ubox: 7:37am On Mar 04, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
Not too harsh.Putin deserve Saddam Hussein,Gbabo treatment for peace to reign in Russia.Take that beast out
Ask yourself, is peace reigning in those places you mentioned

1 Like

Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by Svoboda(m): 7:38am On Mar 04, 2022
That's typical American paranoid mentality. That's why you see a lot of massive shootings in the US. The average american is sick in the head and hinged on drugs. Putin has given them a chair to sit on...

4 Likes

Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by HAD3S(m): 7:40am On Mar 04, 2022
grin grin grin grin... This just proved that the Americans have lost their spot as world power. Imagine the trash coming from a serving senator. Putin the most powerful, richest and most popular man alive

2 Likes

Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by Emma1Oj(m): 7:42am On Mar 04, 2022
beautyhd:
Too harsh

If the US has not acted like Putin in the past, they should take him out but if they have, they should bury their heads in shame. A case of pot calling kettle black.

There's nothing "too harsh" there. Even the bible said suffer not the witch to live. Anyone who enjoy causing pple pain and suffering don't deserve to live. If I have my way I will do the killing myself.

What I believe is; Live your life make I live my own. Even my neighbors self, na greetings hold us, aside that I bone u pass. Unless theirs something important I need to tell or ask.
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 7:45am On Mar 04, 2022
directoroluwole:

So putin who want to assassinate zelensky is a joke. to you

Well Incase you don't know an eye for an eye makes the world go blind.

So would rather support the assasination of Putin - which would never solve the problem on ground or the two countries should find a solution to this conflict.
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by phorget(m): 7:50am On Mar 04, 2022
beautyhd:
Too harsh

So because United States acted similar like Putin in the past so Putin should now act likewise now? Isn't that an eye for an eye and a clear case of kettle dirtying itself simply because pot is already black.

If Putin is crazy enough to start what he won't be able to handle them let him bring it ON!
The worst he can do is to release his nukes, the world is on extra time already so no one is scared about any threat.

1 Like

Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by phorget(m): 7:51am On Mar 04, 2022
HAD3S:
grin grin grin grin... This just proved that the Americans have lost their spot as world power. Imagine the trash coming from a serving senator. Putin the most powerful, richest and most popular man alive

Popular man no dey die?...
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by phorget(m): 7:53am On Mar 04, 2022
Svoboda:
That's typical American paranoid mentality. That's why you see a lot of massive shootings in the US. The average american is sick in the head and hinged on drugs. Putin has given them a chair to sit on...

So you see why Putin madness aint shit compared to the Americans. Putin think he's mad abi.
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by SEGLIZ: 7:54am On Mar 04, 2022
Freddonance:
A senator asking for another person to be assassinated instead of seeking for a lasting solution to the problem. Speaks volume of the leaders will have nowadays.

By the way, why is everyone threatening them they will be isolated?

just imagine that, rather than intervene the americans and Britons are busy fueling the ember of this crisis to have a full scale humanitarian crisis.

yet the irrational nairalanders and online warriors has chosen to view the case from one perspective which is even the blind perspective.

1 Like

Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by phorget(m): 7:55am On Mar 04, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Unfortunately, it is the ONLY way out. I have said it again and again. Putin must be assassinated NOW.

God bless America!
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by Truvelisback(m): 7:55am On Mar 04, 2022
beautyhd:
Too harsh

Me i want Putin to attack the U.S those guys like intimidating countries. The reason they are behaving this way is because of their SIMP loyalists countries/NATO.

1 Like

Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by phorget(m): 7:56am On Mar 04, 2022
miketayo:
See the way he said it out loud like it's nothing

Putin life doesn't worth a Jack.
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by Truvelisback(m): 7:57am On Mar 04, 2022
SEGLIZ:
just imagine that, rather than intervene the americans and Britons are busy fueling the ember of this crisis to have a full scale humanitarian crisis.

yet the irrational nairalanders and online warriors has chosen to view the case from perspective with is even the blind perspective.
The U.S wants to remain World Power. So, they want to do whatever they can to Silence Russia.
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by AmazingELixir: 8:03am On Mar 04, 2022
beautyhd:
Too harsh

undecided

And what exactly is this son of a gun talking about..
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by Afonasa(m): 8:03am On Mar 04, 2022
Can you imagine the trash coming out from a senator mouth,just because its not the US doing damage to another country...

I still say it,if I was Putin this war ain't complete without nuking the UK and US,at least they need to feel the heat of others

And I hope Putin does it,the US deserve worse than hell

5 Likes

Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by AngelicBeing: 8:04am On Mar 04, 2022
sad
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by pafo(m): 8:08am On Mar 04, 2022
mooremoney:
Imagine the nonsense, instead USA to stand their ground as world power and take on Russia, someone is calling for Putin assassination

World power my a$$. Na only Libya and Iraq dem fit do gragra for. Putin just showed the world the West are a bunch of Put$$ies who are controlled by their women. They have resorted to playing a media war with him of which Putin is not interested.

You can take the media but he's doing what he told them all he will do.

5 Likes

Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by chatinent: 8:10am On Mar 04, 2022
That's what the US always do: kill their enemies and act like it's protection.
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 04, 2022
TriCee:
Lol, Putin is really hurting their pride grin

North Korea? grin grin grin grin.

Let them find food to eat first! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EU Signs Gas Deal With Israel, Egypt In Bid To Ditch Russia ( Pics) / Obama's Trip To Africa Comes With A Hefty Price Tag (extra Security, Etc). / Chinese Air Force Sends Another 56 Warplanes Toward Taiwan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.