Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. (41541 Views)

The Trials Of Love (clean/christian Romance) / The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. / You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
Katie2021:
The best solution now is pray.
Thanks for the update
Exactly. He seemed to forget that earlier
Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
Ann2012:
Thanks for the update ma’am
Thank you so much, sis.

1 Like

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Oyindamola20: 9:29am On Jul 29, 2022
Thanks for the update. This story is so interesting � but Scarlett should try and avoid trouble
Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 10:29am On Jul 29, 2022
Oyindamola20:
Thanks for the update. This story is so interesting � but Scarlett should try and avoid trouble
Hi, Oyinda!!!

Why do I feel like I've known you for a while now?
IG?

If it's the same you, then I am super excited to have you here grin

1 Like

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2022

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Flames33(m): 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
I've read some of your works, dear writer. I like hiding myself behind the pages of your stories, and finding myself in each ink you bled. You've taken me on some roller-coaster ride to some fantasy island. And sometimes, I don't wish to be found.

You write so well, sometimes I want to bottle your stories, and drink. Thank you so much for entertaining me. I read with ravenous scrutiny. Feed me more.

9 Likes

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Katie2021(f): 1:10am On Jul 31, 2022
Like he said above "feed us more please"
Thanks for the update
More inspiration
Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 8:01am On Jul 31, 2022
Flames33:
I've read some of your works, dear writer. I like hiding myself behind the pages of your stories, and finding myself in each ink you bled. You've taken me on some roller-coaster ride to some fantasy island. And sometimes, I don't wish to be found.

You write so well, sometimes I want to bottle your stories, and drink. Thank you so much for entertaining me. I read with ravenous scrutiny. Feed me more.

I don't know what to say cry cry

Thank you for these kind words. You've made me smile so broadly now. I pray that my writings keep exciting you. And I will be able to continually feed you the way you love.

Thank you once again.

1 Like

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 8:02am On Jul 31, 2022
Katie2021:
Like he said above "feed us more please"
Thanks for the update
More inspiration
Thank you so much, sis.
Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Oyindamola20: 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
Rosemary33:
Hi, Oyinda!!!

Why do I feel like I've known you for a while now?
IG?

If it's the same you, then I am super excited to have you here grin

I have been a ghost reader on your stories and I'm not really active on IG so I doubt am the person you think.

1 Like

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
Oyindamola20:

I have been a ghost reader on your stories and I'm not really active on IG so I doubt am the person you think.

Oh, okay. But I still love you loads cheesy

And I'm glad you are here
Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Jhay1122(m): 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
Problems no dey far from scarlet

1 Like

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 12:43am On Aug 02, 2022
Jhay1122:
Problems no dey far from scarlet
Serious one o
Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 1:04am On Aug 02, 2022
[

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Jhay1122(m): 1:59am On Aug 02, 2022
Thank you for the update
I’ve looking forward for new update
More wisdom to you
Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Salahdin(m): 9:26am On Aug 02, 2022
@Rosemary33, well done to you for the good work of God you're doing ma'am. As always, you didn't fail to disappoint with your latest update.

But anyways, I think the narrative of this chapter would be better if you consider detailing the effects of the Ludes on our dear Scarlett... just saying though.

1 Like

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
Salahdin:
@Rosemary33, well done to you for the good work of God you're doing ma'am. As always, you didn't fail to disappoint with your latest update.

But anyways, I think the narrative of this chapter would be better if you consider detailing the effects of the Ludes on our dear Scarlett... just saying though.

You did well grin. I had that in mind, I hope this next chapter doesn't disappoint.

1 Like

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
.”

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
Please, I will not be posting tomorrow and next. Will want to use these two days to tidy some school assignments.

Please bear with me.

3 Likes

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Asek1(m): 4:12am On Aug 03, 2022
Please bear with me.[/quote]

Done cool

Combining this masterpiece with school studies ain't no mean feat
You go girl!
I wish you flying colours

1 Like

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Salahdin(m): 9:02am On Aug 03, 2022
Rosemary33:

You did well grin. I had that in mind, I hope this next chapter doesn't disappoint.

Trust me, this recent update more than makes up for the previous chapter, ma'am. Keep the ball rolling!
Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Oyindamola20: 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
Rosemary33:
Oh, okay. But I still love you loads cheesy

And I'm glad you are here
I love you too and your stories too cheesy. I'm glad to be here too grin

1 Like

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 2:53am On Aug 04, 2022
How is everyone doing?

Stuck with my assignment but my mind is here cheesy cheesy

I guess I'm just addicted to writing. Is there therapy for someone like me? A day without writing is like a day without food and water grin but I'll close my eyes and do my assignments make me no fail.

Hope everyone is doing good?

2 Likes

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Adeola25(f): 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
This story ehn, I don't know how to describe how wonderful it is. God bless the Author for us. More grease to your elbow ma'am

1 Like

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by gal10(f): 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
Wow just wow��

1 Like

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 2:29am On Aug 08, 2022

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Flames33(m): 10:25am On Aug 08, 2022
God! You're good. Thank you so much for this. Feed me more.

1 Like

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Ann2012(f): 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
I love the connection between Paul and Scarlet

Thanks for the update ma’am

1 Like

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 12:48am On Aug 09, 2022
]
.”

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Jhay1122(m): 2:32am On Aug 09, 2022
Thank you for this wonderful piece ma
Ur pen won’t dry

1 Like

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
Jhay1122:
Thank you for this wonderful piece ma
Ur pen won’t dry

Amen grin
Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
I hope we all understand why there are obscene language in this story?

Our Heroin, Scarlett is a prostitute, so if this story must be relatable, she has to use street language: Fvck, shit, and the rest, until she cleans up. So don't get it twisted.

God bless us all.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Madam At The Top / The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.