Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. (41541 Views)

The Trials Of Love (clean/christian Romance) / The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. / You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
Katie2021:
The best solution now is pray.
Thanks for the update
Exactly. He seemed to forget that earlier
Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
Ann2012:
Thanks for the update ma’am
Thank you so much, sis.

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Oyindamola20: 9:29am On Jul 29, 2022
Thanks for the update. This story is so interesting � but Scarlett should try and avoid trouble
Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 10:29am On Jul 29, 2022
Oyindamola20:
Thanks for the update. This story is so interesting � but Scarlett should try and avoid trouble
Hi, Oyinda!!!

Why do I feel like I've known you for a while now?
IG?

If it's the same you, then I am super excited to have you here grin

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2022

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Flames33(m): 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
I've read some of your works, dear writer. I like hiding myself behind the pages of your stories, and finding myself in each ink you bled. You've taken me on some roller-coaster ride to some fantasy island. And sometimes, I don't wish to be found.

You write so well, sometimes I want to bottle your stories, and drink. Thank you so much for entertaining me. I read with ravenous scrutiny. Feed me more.

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Katie2021(f): 1:10am On Jul 31, 2022
Like he said above "feed us more please"
Thanks for the update
More inspiration
Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 8:01am On Jul 31, 2022
Flames33:
I've read some of your works, dear writer. I like hiding myself behind the pages of your stories, and finding myself in each ink you bled. You've taken me on some roller-coaster ride to some fantasy island. And sometimes, I don't wish to be found.

You write so well, sometimes I want to bottle your stories, and drink. Thank you so much for entertaining me. I read with ravenous scrutiny. Feed me more.

I don't know what to say cry cry

Thank you for these kind words. You've made me smile so broadly now. I pray that my writings keep exciting you. And I will be able to continually feed you the way you love.

Thank you once again.

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 8:02am On Jul 31, 2022
Katie2021:
Like he said above "feed us more please"
Thanks for the update
More inspiration
Thank you so much, sis.
Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Oyindamola20: 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
Rosemary33:
Hi, Oyinda!!!

Why do I feel like I've known you for a while now?
IG?

If it's the same you, then I am super excited to have you here grin

I have been a ghost reader on your stories and I'm not really active on IG so I doubt am the person you think.

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
Oyindamola20:

I have been a ghost reader on your stories and I'm not really active on IG so I doubt am the person you think.

Oh, okay. But I still love you loads cheesy

And I'm glad you are here
Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Jhay1122(m): 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
Problems no dey far from scarlet

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 12:43am On Aug 02, 2022
Jhay1122:
Problems no dey far from scarlet
Serious one o
Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 1:04am On Aug 02, 2022
[

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Jhay1122(m): 1:59am On Aug 02, 2022
Thank you for the update
I’ve looking forward for new update
More wisdom to you
Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Salahdin(m): 9:26am On Aug 02, 2022
@Rosemary33, well done to you for the good work of God you're doing ma'am. As always, you didn't fail to disappoint with your latest update.

But anyways, I think the narrative of this chapter would be better if you consider detailing the effects of the Ludes on our dear Scarlett... just saying though.

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
Salahdin:
@Rosemary33, well done to you for the good work of God you're doing ma'am. As always, you didn't fail to disappoint with your latest update.

But anyways, I think the narrative of this chapter would be better if you consider detailing the effects of the Ludes on our dear Scarlett... just saying though.

You did well grin. I had that in mind, I hope this next chapter doesn't disappoint.

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
.”

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
Please, I will not be posting tomorrow and next. Will want to use these two days to tidy some school assignments.

Please bear with me.

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Asek1(m): 4:12am On Aug 03, 2022
Please bear with me.[/quote]

Done cool

Combining this masterpiece with school studies ain't no mean feat
You go girl!
I wish you flying colours

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Salahdin(m): 9:02am On Aug 03, 2022
Rosemary33:

You did well grin. I had that in mind, I hope this next chapter doesn't disappoint.

Trust me, this recent update more than makes up for the previous chapter, ma'am. Keep the ball rolling!
Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Oyindamola20: 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
Rosemary33:
Oh, okay. But I still love you loads cheesy

And I'm glad you are here
I love you too and your stories too cheesy. I'm glad to be here too grin

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 2:53am On Aug 04, 2022
How is everyone doing?

Stuck with my assignment but my mind is here cheesy cheesy

I guess I'm just addicted to writing. Is there therapy for someone like me? A day without writing is like a day without food and water grin but I'll close my eyes and do my assignments make me no fail.

Hope everyone is doing good?

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Adeola25(f): 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
This story ehn, I don't know how to describe how wonderful it is. God bless the Author for us. More grease to your elbow ma'am

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by gal10(f): 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
Wow just wow��

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 2:29am On Aug 08, 2022

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Flames33(m): 10:25am On Aug 08, 2022
God! You're good. Thank you so much for this. Feed me more.

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Ann2012(f): 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
I love the connection between Paul and Scarlet

Thanks for the update ma’am

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 12:48am On Aug 09, 2022
]
.”

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Jhay1122(m): 2:32am On Aug 09, 2022
Thank you for this wonderful piece ma
Ur pen won’t dry

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
Jhay1122:
Thank you for this wonderful piece ma
Ur pen won’t dry

Amen grin
Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
I hope we all understand why there are obscene language in this story?

Our Heroin, Scarlett is a prostitute, so if this story must be relatable, she has to use street language: Fvck, shit, and the rest, until she cleans up. So don't get it twisted.

God bless us all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Madam At The Top / The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction)