Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) (41730 Views)

Sudan War: Buses Conveying Nigerian Evacuees Arrive Port Sudan (Video, Photos) / Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video / 424 Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Saudi Arabia, Reject Plans To Quarantine Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 9:26am On Mar 04, 2022
Omicron123:
Welcome back home, the country you called shithole when you left... Moral lesson; Let's do whatever it takes to make this country a better place

Nothing can be done bro
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by goodheart01: 9:29am On Mar 04, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:
I thought dey be no wan come back before, anyways dey are welcome back. I guess the first encounter they will have here is scarcity of fuel, electricity scarcity grin followed by cost of living in Naija but after every every Naija go still contain all of us.

By the time they experience this things again they’ll wish there hadn’t been a war that had forced them back home

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Spanki(f): 9:29am On Mar 04, 2022
Aonkuuse:
More

This is sad! This is different from ASUU Trauma, most of this people will regret ever going to Ukraine. This appears to be interpretation of life is no fair. Where do they begin from? Imagine a final year student in Ukraine studying embedded engineering, truly nothing is certain in this life. Damn!!!
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Olam09(m): 9:31am On Mar 04, 2022
Aonkuuse:

https://salemgists.com/breaking-first-batch-of-nigerian-evacuees-arrive-from-romania-photos/

The girl dey cover face say my school mate go dey jest me say e don come back into trenches..
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by bigjackass: 9:33am On Mar 04, 2022
Omicron123:
Welcome back home, the country you called shithole when you left... Moral lesson; Let's do whatever it takes to make this country a better place
Ukranians are also fleeing their home so what's your point? Same way Nigerians will flee Nigeria if war breaks out here. War knows no home.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by funshint(m): 9:35am On Mar 04, 2022
BloomingDale:
seeing this officials alone can make one cry tears of agony and hopelessness.
grin grin
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by buJu234: 9:37am On Mar 04, 2022
so all the school fees paid, millions spent plus time just go like that..

we nor go gree..

any Russian Oligarchs in Nigeria;

let's go and seize their yacht grin grin grin grin

bros.Putin abeg oo

na play ooo
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 9:37am On Mar 04, 2022
Welcome to Nigeria. If you are female and have nowhere to stay DM me grin grin grin
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:38am On Mar 04, 2022
Good one.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 9:39am On Mar 04, 2022
Zonefree:
All my cousins and friends in Ukraine are still there. They're even more comfortable there despite the war. I called one on WhatsApp two days ago, he was even cooking egusi soup. It's only on Nairaland I'm seeing FG evacuating Nigerians.

Maybe these ones returning are the "ajebos". Sons and daughters of rich men.

Send a video proof. Ukrainians are running from Ukraine and this clown is blabbing rubbish and hate on his own country.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by ayodelej(m): 9:40am On Mar 04, 2022
Well! I will encourage those that ran away from naija to study in Ukraine to go and enroll for utme. Back to square one

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 04, 2022
BloomingDale:

The officials reminds them of the Nigeria they Japa from, especially the corruption.

That's a show of ingratitude.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Emjayyyy393: 9:50am On Mar 04, 2022
The site is good for those who want Ghana girlfriend
nikky567: The site is a good alternative to Nairaland
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Femeto: 9:51am On Mar 04, 2022
Why all of them dey cover their faces? grin grin grin No be every japa pure.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by colestephan86: 9:58am On Mar 04, 2022
Aonkuuse:

https://salemgists.com/breaking-first-batch-of-nigerian-evacuees-arrive-from-romania-photos/
Buhari should use this opportunity to reach out to Nigerians and tell them the need to help our own country grow and emphasis on our unity.
Many of these returnees may have called the country a shithole ,but the truth is your home is your home
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Eastcaostboy: 10:02am On Mar 04, 2022
Omicron123:
Malice
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by diplomat058(m): 10:03am On Mar 04, 2022
Zonefree:
All my cousins and friends in Ukraine are still there. They're even more comfortable there despite the war. I called one on WhatsApp two days ago, he was even cooking egusi soup. It's only on Nairaland I'm seeing FG evacuating Nigerians.

Maybe these ones returning are the "ajebos". Sons and daughters of rich men.
I don't think it's all of Ukraine that is a war zone. It seems Russians are mainly after capturing the seat of power, Kiev

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Eastcaostboy: 10:06am On Mar 04, 2022
OBALOLA55:
JAPA PEOPLE grin
Home base personal

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by MHElijah: 10:07am On Mar 04, 2022
Coming back to Nigeria? Romania is better, I think it's only Rich kids that agreed to return
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Eastcaostboy: 10:08am On Mar 04, 2022
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 10:12am On Mar 04, 2022
I never knew this flying coffin called B747 are still in existence. Thanks federal government for their safe returns.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Focusmind: 10:15am On Mar 04, 2022
Some still even dey shame say dem dey come back to Nigeria. They were not looking cheerful at all. See some of them hiding their faces. It is not your fault. You do not have to be ashamed of anything.

But Nigerians dey waka o - See crowd ontop small Ukrain economy. Anyway, most Nigerians would give up anything to land in Europe.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Focusmind: 10:17am On Mar 04, 2022
BloomingDale:
seeing this officials alone can make one cry tears of agony and hopelessness.

You wicked fa grin grin grin

Honestly, our officials looks wack in all cases. Seeing them on landing at the airport and their behaviors increases ones thought of hopelessness in the country.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by DeleTaller: 10:19am On Mar 04, 2022
Aonkuuse:

IPOB did not rescue their citizens, but Nigeria did. God bless Nigeria ��
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 10:24am On Mar 04, 2022
Thank God they arrived safetly
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 10:24am On Mar 04, 2022
Thank God they arrived safely
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:27am On Mar 04, 2022
Hahaha
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:32am On Mar 04, 2022
NobIeKING:
that your friend no dey Ukraine cheesy
If you have a friend that is hustling in Ukraine, tell him to return and see his reply. 99.9999% of those that returned are rich men children schooling there, not those that went there to hustle.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS! / Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State / Fatal Accident At Abuja Junction, Kaduna (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.