Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

"Dad Please Dont Die! Harrowing Video;captured Deadly Russian Attack On Ukraine. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Dad Please Dont Die! Harrowing Video;captured Deadly Russian Attack On Ukraine. (769 Views)

Russia vetoes U.N. Security Action On Ukraine As China Abstains / Russia Declares War On Ukraine, Says It Is To Demilitarize The Country / 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Dad Please Dont Die! Harrowing Video;captured Deadly Russian Attack On Ukraine. by BoBiafra(m): 1:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
War is terrible;
A Ukrainian dad ,begs son to finish him up;after he was shot by Russians.

Viewer's discretion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb3_R__r7Go

Re: "Dad Please Dont Die! Harrowing Video;captured Deadly Russian Attack On Ukraine. by eyenogoquiet(m): 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
Eleyi gi di gan!
Re: "Dad Please Dont Die! Harrowing Video;captured Deadly Russian Attack On Ukraine. by yyba: 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hehehe but according to cnn and bbc UKRAINE are winning the war 100% na
Re: "Dad Please Dont Die! Harrowing Video;captured Deadly Russian Attack On Ukraine. by CharleyBright(m): 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
This is really BAD.
Russian Army shooting at and killing unarmed civilians
Why?
These videos are evidence of war crimes going on in Ukraine.
Putin can't escape the charges.

1 Like

Re: "Dad Please Dont Die! Harrowing Video;captured Deadly Russian Attack On Ukraine. by Ojiofor: 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
War is very bad.
In this war where the Ukraine government shared riffle to civilians the Russians will use that as excuse to kill anyone on sight.
Re: "Dad Please Dont Die! Harrowing Video;captured Deadly Russian Attack On Ukraine. by CharleyBright(m): 1:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
yyba:

Where is your sense of humanity?
That could be you and your father being shot at and killed by invading killer herdsmen.
You cry foul when herdsmen attack your villages, but you celebrate same when others are faced with such situation.
Na wa for some of una for Nairaland.
No more human empathy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Dad Please Dont Die! Harrowing Video;captured Deadly Russian Attack On Ukraine. by yyba: 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2022
CharleyBright:

That could be you and your father being shot at and killed by invading killer herdsmen.
You cry foul when herdsmen attack your villages, but you celebrate same when others are faced with such situation.
No more human empathy
can you tell me where i celebrated ? Infact how is that your business if i choose to celebrate ? Stop acting silly in a public forum.
Re: "Dad Please Dont Die! Harrowing Video;captured Deadly Russian Attack On Ukraine. by Deborah98(f): 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
Putin will pay dearly for all these. He's a murderer and war monger.

3 Likes

Re: "Dad Please Dont Die! Harrowing Video;captured Deadly Russian Attack On Ukraine. by Danjikanbauchi: 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ai since I watch that video of dead corpse by Ukrainians and Western media I stop believing anything from them. Infact the war itself is fake.
Re: "Dad Please Dont Die! Harrowing Video;captured Deadly Russian Attack On Ukraine. by habsydiamond(m): 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2022
God see bullets flying.. Say no to war oooo..
Re: "Dad Please Dont Die! Harrowing Video;captured Deadly Russian Attack On Ukraine. by Investigative: 2:21pm On Mar 04, 2022
Giving civilians weapon to fight a war is tantamount to suicides
Instead of suing for peace
They are willingly sacrificing themselves for pawn game
I condemn Russia in totality and I appeal Selena my for the sake of the masses negotiate for peace
Re: "Dad Please Dont Die! Harrowing Video;captured Deadly Russian Attack On Ukraine. by aribisala0(m): 2:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
CharleyBright:

No more human empathy
It is good to see humanizing videos like that
When it is Africans or non-white people the reports are not as humanizing .
We are bleeding in Nigeria and West Africa Yemen, Syria Eritrea but no one humanizes us it is almost as if we deserve the calamities

We matter too
Re: "Dad Please Dont Die! Harrowing Video;captured Deadly Russian Attack On Ukraine. by SweetJoystick(m): 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
They had escaped already, they returned to get DOGS, common DOGS SMH
Re: "Dad Please Dont Die! Harrowing Video;captured Deadly Russian Attack On Ukraine. by vedaxcool(m): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
Psycho Putin bringing death to innocent civilians because of his paranoia!
Re: "Dad Please Dont Die! Harrowing Video;captured Deadly Russian Attack On Ukraine. by Investigative: 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
The Ukrainian border authorities said that more than 60 Ukrainian men attempting to cross the border illegally into Moldova have been arrested.

The men had tried to leave the country via the Dniester River, the authorities announced on Wednesday.

They were immediately handed over to military authorities.

You can’t force people to fight
That’s suicide

1 Like

Re: "Dad Please Dont Die! Harrowing Video;captured Deadly Russian Attack On Ukraine. by Jeffyblaq(m): 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
yyba:
Re: "Dad Please Dont Die! Harrowing Video;captured Deadly Russian Attack On Ukraine. by 1840fourt: 12:30am On Mar 05, 2022
[s]
vedaxcool:
[/s]
Re: "Dad Please Dont Die! Harrowing Video;captured Deadly Russian Attack On Ukraine. by Geniuelander: 12:52am On Mar 05, 2022
[s]
Deborah98:
Putin will pay dearly for all these. He's a murderer and war monger.
[/s]
Re: "Dad Please Dont Die! Harrowing Video;captured Deadly Russian Attack On Ukraine. by Hanibbal(m): 9:04am On Mar 05, 2022
vedaxcool:

How many genocides have your slave masters in the west espacially America carried out in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan and other parts of the world where they imposed brutal dictators and gave support to them.

Russia just declared partial ceasefire in two Ukrainian city to allow civilians to leave the city unlike your slave masters in the west that carpet bombs every thing back to the stone age including humans and animals even lizards and earth worms are not spared by your slave masters in the west.

Vedaxcool the western zombie who reason with his anus.
Re: "Dad Please Dont Die! Harrowing Video;captured Deadly Russian Attack On Ukraine. by vedaxcool(m): 6:49am On Mar 06, 2022
[s]
Hanibbal:

How many genocides have your slave masters in the west espacially America carried out in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan and other parts of the world where they imposed brutal dictators and gave support to them.

Russia just declared partial ceasefire in two Ukrainian city to allow civilians to leave the city unlike your slave masters in the west that carpet bombs every thing back to the stone age including humans and animals even lizards and earth worms are not spared by your slave masters in the west.

Vedaxcool the western zombie who reason with his anus.
[/s]

I did not ask for your family's condition.
Re: "Dad Please Dont Die! Harrowing Video;captured Deadly Russian Attack On Ukraine. by Hanibbal(m): 6:56am On Mar 06, 2022
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

I did not ask for your family's condition.

Lol.. You can't confront the truth.
Re: "Dad Please Dont Die! Harrowing Video;captured Deadly Russian Attack On Ukraine. by vedaxcool(m): 7:07am On Mar 06, 2022
[s]
Hanibbal:

Lol.. You can't confront the truth.
[/s]

Foul mouths don't impressed me!
Re: "Dad Please Dont Die! Harrowing Video;captured Deadly Russian Attack On Ukraine. by Slimdan360: 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2022
CharleyBright:
This is really BAD.
Russian Army shooting at and killing unarmed civilians
Why?
These videos are evidence of war crimes going on in Ukraine.
Putin can't escape the charges.
The last time I checked, mad man zelensky armed all civilians in Ukraine, so which civilians are you talking about? undecided
Re: "Dad Please Dont Die! Harrowing Video;captured Deadly Russian Attack On Ukraine. by CharleyBright(m): 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
Slimdan360:

The last time I checked, mad man zelensky armed all civilians in Ukraine, so which civilians are you talking about? undecided

The last time you checked, weren't you also aware that it was Putin that was invading Ukraine and not Zelensky invading Russia.
And it was Putin that started the war by making the first shot.
Am I right or wrong?

(1) (Reply)

Ukrainian Monitors Russian Troops By Tracking Airpods They Looted From His Home / Obama And Mccain - No Difference For Workers / Sarah Palin And The Redundancy Of "executive Experience"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.