Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

2023: Who Do You Think Would Be Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Who Do You Think Would Be Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate? (18367 Views)

Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate / Peter Obi Biography, Age, Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "Who will be Atiku’s First Lady if he wins? Titi or Jamila?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Would Be Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate? by benzyluv(m): 8:29am On Mar 05, 2022
The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo SAN is set to declare his intentions to run for the 2023 Presidential election in the city of Uyo, Akwa ibom state. Nigeria.

Details shortly...

https://twitter.com/AsherEdidiong/status/1500003929328914433?t=JQ01LMXbRnaYtcAgoEgjyA&s=19

1 Share

Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Would Be Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate? by yetunsbay(m): 8:30am On Mar 05, 2022
Mumusaphire:
To me, if atiku want to win, he should use woman as his running mate. Like okonjo iweala.
I'd rather prefer Okonjo being the President then
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Would Be Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate? by Soffyh(m): 8:45am On Mar 05, 2022
He will surely choose Peter obi/ wike to persuade igbos, I pity igbos if they allow fulani again, I will rather go with Tinubu
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Would Be Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate? by kayuseful: 8:51am On Mar 05, 2022
oofjm:
sometimes I just wish it should be ngozi okezuewela abi waiting be the spelling self and akinwumi adesina

People shouting NOI or Akinwunmi as vice to anybody up North should learn

What did the cerebral Osibanjo achieve as vice to pmb? Esp sharing trader money in marketplace

Let's not be fooled again! Either Iweala is shooting for president or nothing. We won't allow all the goodwill Akinwunmi is enjoying to suddenly turn to zero

1 Like

Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Would Be Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate? by shinealight(m): 8:54am On Mar 05, 2022
Omicron007:
It is no longer news that the former Vice-President of Nigeria and the PDP's Presidential flag bearer in the 2019 Presidential election has once again thrown his hat into the ring by declaring to contest for the Presidential elections next year.

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is a popular politician from Adamawa State in North-Eastern Nigeria. He is also an astute business man with investments in different parts of the country.

In 2019, he contested alongside Mr.Peter Obi. Obi is a former two-term governor of Anambra State.
However, as the race for 2023 thickens, some Nigerians expect Mr.Peter Obi to give the presidency a shot.

Recently, I created a thread concerning who might likely be Tinubu's running mate.
https://www.nairaland.com/6942591/2023-think-should-tinubus-running

The question now is this: Who might likely be Atiku's running mate in the 2023 Presidential Elections?

What running mate and ….where are they running to? Atiku will not get the PDP ticket this time around. He will be greatly shocked that it’s not for sale……the Southern PDP governors are all resolved!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Would Be Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate? by TheRareGem1(f): 8:58am On Mar 05, 2022
embarassed tongue embarassed
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Would Be Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate? by afamaustin(m): 9:04am On Mar 05, 2022
Why atiku
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Would Be Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate? by Reference(m): 9:21am On Mar 05, 2022
uthlaw:
If Atiku or Tinubu is our only options in this country....omo e don red b dat ooo!

When we say restructure to make our democracy meaningful and viable, competitive and all about performance you folks say no.
That you like Nigeria the way it is.
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Would Be Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate? by uthlaw: 9:24am On Mar 05, 2022
Reference:

When we say restructure to make our democracy meaningful and viable, competitive and all about performance you folks say no.
That you like Nigeria the way it is.
na me n u sit down talk am...you people will just come on social media and be making noise, na me go do restructure for Nigeria or you go to Aso rock!
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Would Be Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate? by umeh52: 9:44am On Mar 05, 2022
Me ���
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Would Be Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate? by Sleekfingers: 9:44am On Mar 05, 2022
Mumusaphire:
To me, if atiku want to win, he should use woman as his running mate. Like okonjo iweala.

And you think, okonjo will resign from her current position, to become a failed country Vice president? Vice president a is nothing, but spare tyre
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Would Be Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate? by themes009(m): 9:55am On Mar 05, 2022
Franking:
Tinubu should run with him. They should run very far probably into the deepest part of Sambisa forest. Nonsense.

In fact all of them should run mad self. They are all thieves

1 Like

Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Would Be Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate? by Kokaine(m): 10:26am On Mar 05, 2022
I no longer care about who rules Nigeria. I am sure Nigeria is on a very long journey. The first step is for citizens to learn empathy, love, coexistence. Everything built on false foundation will be blown away by the first spell of a bad wind. Whenever I watch foreign news and see foreign movies, I loose all hope in Africa for the next hundred years
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Would Be Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate? by JakesJ(m): 10:45am On Mar 05, 2022
Me, Jakes Jens full stop.....
Omicron007:
It is no longer news that the former Vice-President of Nigeria and the PDP's Presidential flag bearer in the 2019 Presidential election has once again thrown his hat into the ring by declaring to contest for the Presidential elections next year.

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is a popular politician from Adamawa State in North-Eastern Nigeria. He is also an astute business man with investments in different parts of the country.

In 2019, he contested alongside Mr.Peter Obi. Obi is a former two-term governor of Anambra State.
However, as the race for 2023 thickens, some Nigerians expect Mr.Peter Obi to give the presidency a shot.

Recently, I created a thread concerning who might likely be Tinubu's running mate.

The question now is this: Who might likely be Atiku's running mate in the 2023 Presidential Elections?
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Would Be Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate? by EfeyAnomaly(m): 10:47am On Mar 05, 2022
I don't think Atiku should even be running, mate.

Pun intended.
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Would Be Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate? by afrikanns: 11:45am On Mar 05, 2022
Who else if not the second class citizens of Nigeria which are the Igbo People (Ibo) also known as Indigine of Biafruad
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Would Be Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2022
Omicron007:

I thought Abaribe was eying the Abia Governorship seat?

He can still run both..

Atiku won governor and was OBJ running mate
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Would Be Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate? by Tareq1105: 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2022
Burruchaga71:
No body from the south. Southern Governors had made clear that any politician from North will never be voted for.

You lied.

Wike is working towards Vice President to either Tambuwal or Bala.
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Would Be Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate? by Tareq1105: 12:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
Burruchaga71:
No body from the south. Southern Governors had made clear that any politician from North will never be voted for.

You lied.

Wike is working towards Vice President to either Tambuwal or Bala.

But as for VP for atikulooooter, I wouldn't know but na Ipob man he go be since Shagari era.
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Would Be Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate? by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2022
Former Speaker, a two term Governor who once contested presidential primary and came second will deputize unknown two term Governor, Uguanyi?

Ipob urchin cheesy
Goldensword:
This the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria, take it to the bank.
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Would Be Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate? by olatuns2017: 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
Omicron007:

Slavery continues
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Would Be Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate? by olatuns2017: 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2022
benzyluv:
The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo SAN is set to declare his intentions to run for the 2023 Presidential election in the city of Uyo, Akwa ibom state. Nigeria.

Details shortly...

https://twitter.com/AsherEdidiong/status/1500003929328914433?t=JQ01LMXbRnaYtcAgoEgjyA&s=19

Haha

Our own pasto

Not even Ogun State
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Would Be Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate? by olatuns2017: 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2022
Omicron007:

Yeye south east

No more Biafra

The real Fulani slave

You guys can never be the president of the zoo
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Would Be Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate? by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
My guy, breakfast don reach your Achalugonwa Monika.

So Tinubu supporter is a norm but Ipob urchin isn't!
Laslas you go dey alright.

Nnamdi Kanu urchin
AsampeteNwaanyi:
[/b]

Myn.d44 lalastic.lala
Se.un

Rule 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Would Be Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate? by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
My guy, breakfast don reach your Achalugonwa Monika.

So Tinubu supporter is a norm but Ipob urchin isn't!
Laslas you go dey alright.

Nnamdi Kanu urchin
don't you ever mention my name again

do I know you?
Why are you calling my name unnecessarily
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Would Be Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate? by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2022
AchalugoNwa:

do I know you?
my sister don't mind him

that's how they go about stalking nairaland ladies angry
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Would Be Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate? by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2022
Number one nairaland troll, you're good at your work. Keep talking to yourself. You can as well cancel my comment with your cancellation Monika.

AchalugoNwa:

do I know you?
AsampeteNwaanyi:
my sister don't mind him

that's how they go about stalking nairaland ladies angry

Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Would Be Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate? by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Number one nairaland troll, you're good at your work. Keep talking to yourself. You can as well cancel my comment with your cancellation Monika.

[/s]
stop trolling me biko
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Would Be Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate? by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
I should be saying that. Check, you followed me, I didn't.

UNFOLLOW me with your AsempeteNwaanyi , Achalugonwa, MsAllison, and cancellation Monika.

Stop trolling me. I've told you Times without number, I'm not a f.ag.got, gayyyyy
AsampeteNwaanyi:
[s][/s]
stop trolling me biko

Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Would Be Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate? by IPIGSRHYPO: 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
BarrElChapo:
grin cheesy anumanu

Omo eran.
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Would Be Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate? by Harshweather(m): 2:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
Goldensword:
This the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria, take it to the bank.
angry even a thief can now be a vice president? Abeg if nah joke stop am. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Job Scam: Police Rescue 50 Stranded Foreigners In Lagos Building / NNPC Finally Ends 'Dubious' Oil Swap Deals - Thecable / Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.