Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

I Don't Think I Want To Get Married; I Might Just Have A Child – Lucy Edet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Think I Want To Get Married; I Might Just Have A Child – Lucy Edet (861 Views)

Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) / Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come / Lucy Edet Essie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Think I Want To Get Married; I Might Just Have A Child – Lucy Edet by Ayinesongya3: 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
Reality star and chef, Lucy Edet has said that she does not feel pressured to get married anymore.

The former Big Brother Niaja star stated that although she is turning 32 in April, she is considering having a child.

She noted that her mother have also excepted that marriage may not be for her. Lucy explained that until she is able to build her life around the person she doesn't want to settle down.

Speaking in the interview, Lucy said,

“I am turning 32 in April. I have been very stubborn about it (marriage) and my mother has come to accept that marriage may not be for me. Perhaps, I will just have a child.

She (mother) told me two days ago that I should just produce a child and I laughed. Pressure for marriage isn’t for me because I am more concerned about connecting and living happily with the right person.

Until I am able to build my life around that person, I don’t think I want to settle down. If I feel pressured to get married, I could have done that since I used to be crazy about marriage; but not anymore.”

Re: I Don't Think I Want To Get Married; I Might Just Have A Child – Lucy Edet by Ecos(m): 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
grin Abi u wan dey .... With reckless abandon. She wants different d*ck holo...

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think I Want To Get Married; I Might Just Have A Child – Lucy Edet by Zee0007: 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
Na person wey don pass marriageable age dey talk like this.
Re: I Don't Think I Want To Get Married; I Might Just Have A Child – Lucy Edet by MadamVanessa(f): 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
shocked

Same thing here with me darling.
Re: I Don't Think I Want To Get Married; I Might Just Have A Child – Lucy Edet by Shalommy(f): 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
Her life, her business.
Re: I Don't Think I Want To Get Married; I Might Just Have A Child – Lucy Edet by ITbomb(m): 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Same thing here with me darling.
All these sunset angels dem
Re: I Don't Think I Want To Get Married; I Might Just Have A Child – Lucy Edet by MufasaLion: 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
Having a kid ain't a must. We all have different opinions on some things. As long as she's happy!
Re: I Don't Think I Want To Get Married; I Might Just Have A Child – Lucy Edet by vastolord4(m): 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
Your forking business.. please mods make nairaland a no fly zone for this kind of post
Re: I Don't Think I Want To Get Married; I Might Just Have A Child – Lucy Edet by silverlinen(m): 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
Damn see babe wey i for like make we dey together...we go just dey catch cruise, no feelings attached.

Bleep relationship folks... that's for sissies and simps.
Re: I Don't Think I Want To Get Married; I Might Just Have A Child – Lucy Edet by SocialJustice: 7:23am On Mar 05, 2022
It's the best path for peace of mind and personal development.
Re: I Don't Think I Want To Get Married; I Might Just Have A Child – Lucy Edet by We4all: 7:31am On Mar 05, 2022
Zee0007:
Na person wey don pass marriageable age dey talk like this.

Na person wey no get sense dey reason like this.
Re: I Don't Think I Want To Get Married; I Might Just Have A Child – Lucy Edet by MrSensor(m): 7:52am On Mar 05, 2022
I don't think she is ok
Re: I Don't Think I Want To Get Married; I Might Just Have A Child – Lucy Edet by Peace081: 8:08am On Mar 05, 2022
Her choice let's respect it
Re: I Don't Think I Want To Get Married; I Might Just Have A Child – Lucy Edet by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ayinesongya3:
Reality star and chef, Lucy Edet has said that she does not feel pressured to get married anymore.

The former Big Brother Niaja star stated that although she is turning 32 in April, she is considering having a child.

She noted that her mother have also excepted that marriage may not be for her. Lucy explained that until she is able to build her life around the person she doesn't want to settle down.

Speaking in the interview, Lucy said,

“I am turning 32 in April. I have been very stubborn about it (marriage) and my mother has come to accept that marriage may not be for me. Perhaps, I will just have a child.

She (mother) told me two days ago that I should just produce a child and I laughed. Pressure for marriage isn’t for me because I am more concerned about connecting and living happily with the right person.

Until I am able to build my life around that person, I don’t think I want to settle down. If I feel pressured to get married, I could have done that since I used to be crazy about marriage; but not anymore.”

I want the same thing , a child but marriage is just on and off in my list of wishes , I just want to be happy and most of these guys just want to create chaos in someone's life in the name of love

(1) (Reply)

BBN 7:I Can't Accept Daniella Drinking Alcohol,it Is Against My Muslim Faith / Pepper Dem! Fans React After Destiny Etiko Flaunted Heavy Backside In New Video / Paul Psquare Warns Everyone To Respect His Girlfriend Ivy Or They Will Hear It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.