Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,106 members, 7,807,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

What Do Spirits Eat? Do They Consume Lucozade? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do Spirits Eat? Do They Consume Lucozade? (1642 Views)

Conquering Marine Spirits. / The General Features Of Marine Spirits & God’s Strategy For Defeating Them / Church Confirms Jim Iyke’s Deliverance From Evil Spirits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Spirits Eat? Do They Consume Lucozade? by africanboy(m): 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2006
This is one funny? topic, i think am starting. One I dont really believe in spirits and the like. They may exist, who cares?

There is a roundabout I pass through on my way to work, Igbo Igunnu, where people place sacrifices for spirits to consume. One day, I say a pack of Lucozade with the sacrifice, raising the questions?

do spirits consume lucozade?
if yes, for what? to work faster?
if no? ___________________________? "blank question"
why would a herbalist ask you to raise 100k for a sacrifice to make u rich? cant he just ask u to invest it?
Re: What Do Spirits Eat? Do They Consume Lucozade? by princeonx: 12:13am On Apr 28, 2006
Na me you dey ask watin spirits dey eat ba? well it depend! I have their menu so make your reservation! for how many? smoking or none smoking?
Re: What Do Spirits Eat? Do They Consume Lucozade? by jagunlabi(m): 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2006
The homeless consume these stuffs,man.That is the spirits way of contributing their own quota of charity to the homeless and hungry needy.Gba be! cheesy
Re: What Do Spirits Eat? Do They Consume Lucozade? by reniks(f): 1:34am On Apr 30, 2006
LOL! What do spirits consume?It takes spirits and their feeders to know that o.
Re: What Do Spirits Eat? Do They Consume Lucozade? by DRPYGRU: 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2013
Pap and akamu grin grin grin
Re: What Do Spirits Eat? Do They Consume Lucozade? by DRPYGRU: 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2013
Pap and akara grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Destiny? Does It Exist. / Was Jesus, The Messiah, Descended From King David? / God Is Become like an Old Man and i think Thats Why The World Has Gone Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.