Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards (56124 Views)

Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) / Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad / Chicken Republic Sacks Staff For Dancing On Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by Mumusaphire: 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Gibberish!

Trying to turn the table around!

Chicken Republic called the shot, and they should stop acting like all are kids.

Why they so much love with contract staffs so they can dispose at will and heap all the bullshit on contracting company'si think u should look to d matter very well sir, than condemned. Chicken republic can't sack those security,unless they employed them. With what am seen, those security was under one company, so how will they have power to sack them. They can only request for them to be changed. Let always get something right instead of judging with emotional.

Who even still eats at Chicken Republic in 2022.

I guess they still got low budget customers
Chicken republic can't sack those security,unless they employed them. With what am seen, those security was under one company, so how will they have power to sack them. They can only request for them to be changed. Let always get something right instead of judging with emotional. and also, tell me 5 fast food that better than them now

1 Like

Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
Bros... Kindly name the ethics of security personnel let's see if they go against it.

crossfm:

God bless you. Below is my post on the other related topic. Some people were asking for my blood. Them say I be bad belle. Lol.

Every index points to the fact that Nigeria as a nation is heading to a big destruction.

We encourage a lot of negativity. Doing the right thing at the wrong time.

How can we encourage people who went against their job ethics and responsibilities.

Let no one complain when a doctor that is shadule to carryout an operation start dancing instead of doing what is expected of him or her.
We should also remain mute when our politicians loot our resources,and sleep on duty.

Our mumu never do for this country.
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by Snitch24(m): 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Gibberish!

Chicken Republic called the shot, and they should stop acting like all are kids.

Why they so much love with contract staffs so they can dispose at will and heap all the bullshit on contracting company's

Jst shut up bro
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by lusid: 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2022
soundOsonic:

Those are not security guards. They are doormen. There is a difference.
Their work is to just open door for customers and welcome them.
They are not armed or dresses duly to engage any threat.
thank you jare. Security men that will run for cover if armed robbers attacks
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by adedayourt(m): 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2022
This is like damage control, its more of salt to injury.
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by okorogodwin4(m): 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2022
Damage control strategy I will never eat Una costly food again
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by Adakintroy: 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
Beaurucracy makes men robotic.

Free them sir. They are humans.
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
Richy4:
If they were really security men, then they don't have any business inside the eatery...

Except if they were mistaken door men as security...or combining the two together..

That's your assumption, but show me a Nigerian fast food joint where the security doesn't also open doors?
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by Zubydeangelo(m): 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2022
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by webizone(m): 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Gibberish!

Why they so much love with contract staffs so they can dispose at will and heap all the bullshit on contracting company's

Low budget? I think their menu, although sparse, is one of the most expensive for the quality and quantity served.
I may be wrong though, so I am asking which ones are higher?
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2022
peppermint7:

If anything happen there
How e go take protect people as per guard wer im be

Try and observe any fast food joint you go to the security guards are inside and they also open doors as well
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Is he in the United States?
He wouldn't be saying such if he had boarded a Flight out of Nigeria.
Even flight to some serious African nations would have altered his cognitive output.
So, why cite the US as an example to someone still within the enclave of the second worst nation of the planet?

I was trying to reference an organized society to buttress my point
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by peppermint7(m): 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
obynzo:

Try and observe any fast food joint you go to the security guards are inside and they also open doors as well
Oga no vex
those people are called doormen
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by Karemarealty288(m): 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
The last time I checked they were security guards and not circus clowns ......drop mic.
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by tonididdy(m): 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
Smart move from chicken republic... SHIFT THE BLAME GAME TO AN UNKNOWN SECURITY OUTFIT.

this will die a natural death now...
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by samokofafrica(m): 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
Sorry too late. Those guys already have their breakthrough. No amount of sweet words will bring them back. Okpari
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
I laughed when I see people that doesn't know anything about security talking rubbish.

Now, each beat of security personnel has it function. The two guys were posted to a beat that requires them to welcome visitors and ensure safety is adhere. So, I didn't see were they failed to open or closed door for customers " I mean from the video. A police man you referred to was wrong by living is beat. In security it's called abandonment of beat and there's penalty that comes with it. Those boys did not leave their beat neither did they failed to carry out their function right.

festacman:
The contracted security company did nothing wrong by recalling the young security guards back to base. They were employed as SECURITY GUARDS and not dancers. They were supposed to take strategic positions and watch customers as they come and go for safety within the company premises.

We protested about a police orderly carrying food for his principal because that's not part of his job. In the same way, entertaining customers isn't part of security function. Providing security is a serious business and is not for everyone. Matter of fact, by watching things at eateries, these security guards could pick up vital intelligence which could be useful in bursting serious crimes by the police.

On a serious note, most Nigerians especially youths are easily carried away by what appeals to their sense of entertainment. That's why Abba Kyari posted dramatic pictures about fighting crime and got the tag of supercop. Politicians act all kinds of roadside antics to show they are identify with common people and they succeed.

1 Like

Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by President2001(m): 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by InvertedHammer: 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
/
They were not fired quickly enough.

Whoever likes them should hire them.

Simple as that. No explanation necessary.

/
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by LOVEGINO(m): 5:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
immortalcrown:
I think this Chicken Republic is a victim of false accusation here. Those boys should tell their own side of the story.
no need bro. Dem don blow.
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by jrusky(m): 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
Chicken Republic pls no need to explain anything to anyone whoever not pls with your action can go to other food company to eat. The irony of the fact is even those who are complaining are the ones who never eat in chicken Republic in their life just jobless busy body.

How can you be daning on duty and expect thank you or handshake as a security officer, were they hired as dancers? I'm into security business if you misbehave you are out.

The way people take things for granted ruined Nigeria to these level. You will see a policeman going to arrest a notorious criminal wearing pam-sandal and when you query it the next you will ear oh it doesn't matter. Levity, indiscipline and irresponsible everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 07, 2022
peppermint7:

Oga no vex
those people are called doormen

Bros if they are door men why are they employed by security outfits and seconded to the eatery? Bros stop trying to play emotional game and allowing rubbish these guys were hired as guards and not door men.

1 Like

Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by thesmallgod(m): 5:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
I do not know while people are always eager to turn narrative to suit their interests. Even though I am not in support of sacking these guys but what they have done is totally wrong. When they take up the job they have a job agreement and other documents that specifically states all their roles and responsibilities. Is entertaining guests by dancing part of their duty?. If they want to add that to their roles, did they inform their employees? It is just like a bank teller that wants to authorise a transaction that supposes to be done by the manager. If a thief run to the chicken republic and steal customers' phones, I know you people will be condemning Chicken republic for employing dancers as security men. Anger and frustration are really turning people's mind around.

1 Like

Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by Eniololade(m): 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
Damage control gimmicks from Food Concept's Chicken Repulic.
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by 77up(m): 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
festacman:
The contracted security company did nothing wrong by recalling the young security guards back to base. They were employed as SECURITY GUARDS and not dancers. They were supposed to take strategic positions and watch customers as they come and go for safety within the company premises.

We protested about a police orderly carrying food for his principal because that's not part of his job. In the same way, entertaining customers isn't part of security function. Providing security is a serious business and is not for everyone. Matter of fact, by watching things at eateries, these security guards could pick up vital intelligence which could be useful in bursting serious crimes by the police.

On a serious note, most Nigerians especially youths are easily carried away by what appeals to their sense of entertainment. That's why Abba Kyari posted dramatic pictures about fighting crime and got the tag of supercop. Politicians act all kinds of roadside antics to show they are identify with common people and they succeed.
The level of hypocrite in this part of the black nation is extremely high. Many have damaged emotionally.

Security and Dancing.
Very two different things apart.

2 Likes

Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by godofuck231: 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2022
Biggest lie
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by blowjohn(m): 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2022
ChiefSosa:

Lol, it's possible. The last Mr. Bigg's I saw already had grasses growing around the restaurant. Whereas, some have closed up.
I feel like they need to rebrand, get some new products, improve on the new products and probably get a celebrity endorsement. They were the shit_back in the days!

Mr biggs used to have the best fried rice and chicken.
Before Tantalizers took over.
Both are long gone
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by blowjohn(m): 6:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
webizone:

Low budget? I think their menu, although sparse, is one of the most expensive for the quality and quantity served.
I may be wrong though, so I am asking which ones are higher?

Chicken Republic has the worst food in the country.
Their rice is the worst tlfood any human or animal can swallow.

Very anyhow food
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by blowjohn(m): 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
Even okoto wheelbarrow food better pass chicken Republic a million times over.
Very anyhow food becos of free coke.
I miss the old Mr Biggs and Tantalizers
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
ChiefSosa:

Lol, it's possible. The last Mr. Bigg's I saw already had grasses growing around the restaurant. Whereas, some have closed up.
I feel like they need to rebrand, get some new products, improve on the new products and probably get a celebrity endorsement. They were the shit_back in the days!

The one in abulegba in lagos still working fine
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by GUNITGuy: 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
Happiness for free in this country is now what again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers / What Are The Career Opportunity For A Sociologist In Nigeria. / Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.