Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Game Of Thrones Actor John Stahl Dies Aged 68 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Game Of Thrones Actor John Stahl Dies Aged 68 (2374 Views)

Game Of Thrones Actor Andrew Dunbar Dies Suddenly Before Christmas / See The Mountain Of Game Of Thrones With His Brothers / MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Of Thrones Actor John Stahl Dies Aged 68 by nollytvgist22: 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2022

1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Actor John Stahl Dies Aged 68 by immortalcrown(m): 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
Him don already die for the movie. R I P to him.
Re: Game Of Thrones Actor John Stahl Dies Aged 68 by Deborah98(f): 10:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
Rip to him. I think I'm the only one that hasn't watched this movie or just don't like movies. It's well ooooooooooooooo
Re: Game Of Thrones Actor John Stahl Dies Aged 68 by rickpat(m): 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
Deborah98:
Rip to him. I think I'm the only one that hasn't watched this movie or just don't like movies. It's well ooooooooooooooo
make that two, haven't seen the movie as well,season movies not my thing ...consumes ones precious time a lot
Re: Game Of Thrones Actor John Stahl Dies Aged 68 by ritnal: 7:14am On Mar 05, 2022
The Forest is one of the best horror games on PC, but if you want to make it just that little bit more special, here are all the best mods for The Forest. Get the forest bigger backpack here.
Re: Game Of Thrones Actor John Stahl Dies Aged 68 by bibianna(f): 7:28am On Mar 05, 2022
Rest in peace!

Your fans will miss you.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Actor John Stahl Dies Aged 68 by Kenoxman(m): 11:54am On Mar 05, 2022
rickpat:
make that two, haven't seen the movie as well,season movies not my thing ...consumes ones precious time a lot
Same here. But if it's interesting, I do watch it like the normal 2-3 hours movie. Like 2 to 3 episodes at a go. Then go do something meaningful,come back say later in the day or next day and repeat same. Takes me an average 1-2 wks to finish a season. And I watch my movies alone.
Re: Game Of Thrones Actor John Stahl Dies Aged 68 by teresafaith: 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
Lord karstark
RIP to him

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Actor John Stahl Dies Aged 68 by fattprince(m): 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2022
rickpat:
Three. With the hype I always want to watch it but again it's seasonal that's always whet the motivation.
Re: Game Of Thrones Actor John Stahl Dies Aged 68 by Simeonjoe1: 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
fattprince:

Three. With the hype I always want to watch it but again it's seasonal that's always whet the motivation.

E make sense Sha. It's far worth the hype

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Actor John Stahl Dies Aged 68 by Doyou2019: 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
teresafaith:
Lord karstark
RIP to him

What a stubborn character (understandably though) he was in GOT. Insolent till the very end!

Kill me and be cursed!!
Re: Game Of Thrones Actor John Stahl Dies Aged 68 by Totilopussylick(m): 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
Deborah98:
because your addicted to watching African magic undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Actor John Stahl Dies Aged 68 by Deborah98(f): 6:26pm On Mar 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
because your addicted to watching African magic undecided
Unfortunately I'm not a fan of movies be it African or Western. I prefer wrestling, football,kungfu and cartoons.
Re: Game Of Thrones Actor John Stahl Dies Aged 68 by Totilopussylick(m): 6:28pm On Mar 05, 2022
Deborah98:
Unfortunately I'm not a fan of movies be it African or Western. I prefer wrestling, football,kungfu and cartoons.
Na your type the beat up their husbands over little misunderstanding since you enjoy watching wrestling undecided tongue lipsrsealed

Even Kungfu

I de fear you ooo
Re: Game Of Thrones Actor John Stahl Dies Aged 68 by Deborah98(f): 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Na your type the beat up their husbands over little misunderstanding since you enjoy watching wrestling undecided tongue lipsrsealed

Even Kungfu

I de fear you ooo
Comrade no be sooo cheesy.. I find them interesting and captivating more than movies. I don't know how to watch a movie to the end. Na force Dem dey force me sometimes.
Re: Game Of Thrones Actor John Stahl Dies Aged 68 by Saintmary(f): 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2022
Deborah98:

Please don't spoil our mood o.

We watched GOT, those who didn't, please don't talk.

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce's Pregnancy Announcement Causes Sales Rise Of '4' / My Life, My Rules - Toyin Lawani Hits Back At Tattoo Critics / Hot For 18+ Only Click In If You Are 18+.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.