Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) (59335 Views)

SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) / Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins / New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by Kingpele(m): 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2022
[quote author=kingthreat post=110771636]

Libya was invaded and made a failed state, I did not see your rant
Same was done to Iraq. More than a million killed
Syria was destabilized
N.Korea would have faced the same if they didn't have nuclear weapons.
Now you are here using your soap, oil and saliva to masturbate over putin.
I support Russia's right to prevent Ukraine from being part of the EU and NATO. You are the bolded in your statement.[ u are part of the foolish folks am talking about, poverty have reduced your thinking ability to zero ,I strongly condemned what American did in Iraq, Libya etc because human beings died ,it is the same way I condemned putin cos his madness is causing death to human beings God created in his image and likeness..I wish you and your family members are in Ukraine facing this tragedy, so that u will understand the situation of this Ukraine people, growup kiddo
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by Ojemalad(m): 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by Kingpele(m): 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
[quote author=paafin post=110773371]

Did you know America bombed Syria in this same 21st Century?

Is Syria not a sovereign state?

I'm waiting for your answers and it should be in yes or No. I don't need your epistles[ I condemned USA then the same way am condemning putin now because his own people is protesting against the invasion but u guys who asklick putin don't understand that what he is doing is inhuman, he is killing human beings like himself, my only concern is that he doesn't have any right to kill another person he can't create period, I wish u are typing from Ukraine right now ,so that u will understand the tragedy of his senseless war
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by Kingpele(m): 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2022
[quote author=kingthreat post=110771636]

Libya was invaded and made a failed state, I did not see your rant
Same was done to Iraq. More than a million killed
Syria was destabilized
N.Korea would have faced the same if they didn't have nuclear weapons.
Now you are here using your soap, oil and saliva to masturbate over putin.
I support Russia's right to prevent Ukraine from being part of the EU and NATO. You are the bolded in your statement.[poverty have reduced your thinking capacity to zero,u are supporting a fool killing human beings in their country ,just because Americans did same foolish thing in the past ,your foolishness is follow come, I wish u and your family members are in Ukraine right now so that u can understand your own stupidity..schools are shut down ,kids are been killed yet u are supporting a mad man ,who is facing massive protests from his own country people, you have lost your mind and humanity regrettably
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by Missionaire: 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
Timoleon:
The same Russian soldiers dying in their thousands? How did they have that time in a war they are losing? If they were winning the war, it’d be understandable but they are losing and dying in their thousands where do they get the time and space to go on a raping spree?

Also is it the same Russian soldiers that has been reported to be giving Ukrainians citizens safe passage to evacuate cities?

These stories don’t add up. NATO, EU should act. Go to where the war is. We on the internet won’t defeat Russia with whatever emotional sentiments they are always trying to whip up with sensationalized articles like these.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by Kingpele(m): 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
[quote author=gawu1 post=110772441]

What is justifying here and people are talking about is the hypocrisy of trying to condemn the present unjust as if nothing unjust has ever happened before. It is hypocrisy of one to say an act which one is expert in doing is bad when others do the same act.
We should probably have condemned the past unjust when at it occurrence the way we are doing now, then the present would not have happened.
Maybe, we need people to justify the present wrong so that we can understand how wrong we were not to have condemned the past wrong.
Life killed yesterday is life killed today. [ I wish u and members of your family is in Ukraine right now or u sent your ward to go to Ukraine for studies only to woke up one morning to discover that a mad man is bombing your child location, condemning today's evil will make the past evil even more evil.but to support today's evil cos someone did it in the past will encourage more evil going forward
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by Kingpele(m): 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2022
[quote author=pmc01 post=110772424]

Israel is still unjustly committing evil against the Palestinians, why is no one talking about that?[ everyone should condemn it too because only God can take human lives, no human being have the right to order death upon another person ...
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by meliziz12(m): 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
Well everyone has their opinion especially these Islamic sympathizers in this forum. But let me tell you. There is no way what is happening right now is the same with Iraq, Libya or Afghan. Zelensky is not a dictator, nor acquiring nuclear weapon nor an Islamic taliban instructing suicide bombs here and there. And I tell you if Canada or Mexico decides to rub shoulders with American enemies America will not invade them! Take that to the bank! America is winning their neighbors with love and pampering can't be said of Russia!
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by kingthreat(m): 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2022
Kingpele:
poverty have reduced your thinking capacity to zero,u are supporting a fool killing human beings in their country ,just because Americans did same foolish thing in the past ,your foolishness is follow come, I wish u and your family members are in Ukraine right now so that u can understand your own stupidity..schools are shut down ,kids are been killed yet u are supporting a mad man ,who is facing massive protests from his own country people, you have lost your mind and humanity regrettably

First of all, for you to think I am in poverty when you have no idea of who the fck I am means you have a brain malfunction that impairs you. If Ukraine matter pain you too much, I will pay $1000 on your behalf so you can be on the next plane to Poland to prove you have balls.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by tit(f): 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
10,000 rossian soldiers killed by Ukraine.
351 Ukraine people killed.
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by frog12: 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
PROPAGANDA i think, to force UN to enforce no-fly zone
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by kudinkarfe: 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
Zooposki:
Lol. Only a fool will believe this rubbish news.
I can tell you that you have never leaves in a war zone. Soldiers like fucking women and daughters of their enemies to humiliate them. It's a strategy of war.
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by Okudiover(m): 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2022
By the spring of 1945vas Russian soldiers captured German cities over 2 million German women were raped, systematic looting of German property, burning of buildings and killing of Germans were a common sight. The Russian front commanders condoned it under "operation celebrate". But after some months the military council started punishing people still committing such acts.

1 Like

Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by afroxyz: 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
seunny4lif:

I swear
I don’t even understand this propaganda again because they said Ukraine troops are winning against Russia troops yet same Russia troops will have time for Rape cheesy
These people propaganda is too much grin

Meanwhile

BREAKING: Ukraine has turned on NATO.

Its Foreign Minister says #NATO is "weak and indecisive," that it "cannot do anything."

He even issued a vague threat: "This is a weakness for which the alliance, unfortunately, will pay."

Dem dey use style dey beg since. From relaxing visa restrtions so that foreigners can help them fight, to begging NATO to declare a no-fly zone over Ukraine and hurriedly joining EU. Las las na Ukraine go lose. Next time they would never trust the west

1 Like

Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by seunny4lif(m): 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
grin
afroxyz:

Dem dey use style dey beg since. From relaxing visa restrtions so that foreigners can help them fight, to begging NATO to declare a no-fly zone over Ukraine and hurriedly joining EU. Las las na Ukraine go lose. Next time they would never trust the west
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by fishbone11(m): 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2022
Another fake news from Ukraine & the West...Continue, we already know the truth
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by Lightorder: 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Sharap who do you think you are
I am the bloke who returns the original version of your stupidity to you. I am your nemesis
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by SarkinYarki: 5:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
Lightorder:
I am the bloke who returns the original version of your stupidity to you. I am your nemesis

You must be your neighborhood drunk
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by Lightorder: 5:02pm On Mar 05, 2022
SarkinYarki:

You must be your neighborhood drunk
perhaps
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by Shancca: 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2022
foryourmindlol:
Just as Russia/Britain/Nigeria did to Igbos in 1967.

You forgot to mention the US even though they acted as though they were neutral. Washington sold arms to Gowon to annihilate Biafra.
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by Mosco100(m): 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2022
Now, what does it benefit them? People who should be married and living with their wives and children at home in Russia.
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Another fake news pedlar undecided

Not sure man, raping of women by military men is common during war. So it’s possible cos I’m a crates of good eggs there will always be the bad eggs
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by JOemmy(m): 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
chikason22:
Very bad.
No wonder Putin has a lot of rapist fans and high pervert individual supporting and chanting his name. Birds of a feather.
Now I know it's mostly rapist, simps, terrorists that are supporting Putin here.
I almost forget to mention the Allahu kaboom terrorist head slammers.

Those are the people in support of Russian invasion of Ukraine.
They wants to see innocent blood shed, they want to see people beheaded, they want to see women raped to shred. And you call them humans No, they're simply ANIMALS

Evil has expiry date.
Know this and know PEACE.
Putin will pay for his son's against humanity.

Ask Hitler. You'll understand what I mean.

#SayNoToRape.

There are thausands of chenchen jihadist soildiers in the russian army that went for this invasion they are probably the ones doing the raping.
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by MARYIAN(f): 6:03pm On Mar 05, 2022
cry
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by Beermoney1: 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
Are you paid for this. You recently opened an account and have been on an anti Russian rant. #propaganda machines and bots
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by aribisala0(m): 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
meliziz12:
Well everyone has their opinion especially these Islamic sympathizers in this forum. But let me tell you. There is no way what is happening right now is the same with Iraq, Libya or Afghan. Zelensky is not a dictator, nor acquiring nuclear weapon nor an Islamic taliban instructing suicide bombs here and there. And I tell you if Canada or Mexico decides to rub shoulders with American enemies America will not invade them! Take that to the bank! America is winning their neighbors with love and pampering can't be said of Russia!
You also have an opinion which is not superior

So we have a dictator police or nuclear police in the world?
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by Brian47(m): 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
Fake news
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by BoBiafra(m): 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
tutudesz:

Midwest( Edo/Delta) Biafra troops killed and rape other other ethnic groups

Igbos were invaded in Biafraland.
Genocide.
All facts;from someone that actually read; and taught Nigeria history.

Nde asi
Nde ori ala
Everywhere.
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by bakar007: 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
aribisala0:

I do not think you understand English
Do Nigerian people (civilians) have a reputation as paedophiles or rapists?

For every one of those links above 1 could show a dozen for rapes in the civilian population

That does not amount to a "reputation"

There are rapes involving many armies engaged in civilian areas

I do not have time to engage in searching for links of rape involving United Nations peace keeping forces, The US Army and many others they exist

Nigerian army personnel involved in rape are bad eggs if that happened. It is not institutionalized and not exceptional in comparison to the US France or others
IN 2018 THE FRENCH ARMY WAS INVOLVED IN RAPING CHILDREN IN CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLC

Mr English ,All your write up is US this and that , I don't care about US , that post was false to begin with and Nigeria soldiers are nothing to write about I stand by that 1000%, I pray you don't experience what their evil first hand in crisis situations. I rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) / Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) / President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.