Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Man Cries Out For Advice Over His New Wife's Habit Of Begging Strangers For Food - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cries Out For Advice Over His New Wife's Habit Of Begging Strangers For Food (1759 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / Man Seeks Help Over Wife’s Habit Of Leaving Diapers In Plates (PICTURES) / Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cries Out For Advice Over His New Wife's Habit Of Begging Strangers For Food by onyi25(f): 5:00am On Mar 05, 2022
Rich husband cries out for advice over his new wife's habit of begging people for food including strangers
A worried husband has sought the help of a relationship counselor over his wife's bad habit of begging for food from anyone including from strangers.

According to the man, the moment his wife sees a meal or snack she likes, she wouldn't stop until she gets a portion of it from whomever owns it even if it is a roadside food.

The embittered young man who shared his story anonymously emphasized on how well he’s doing financially which still does not stop his woman from begging for food from people including close associates.

In his narration, the stated that once his wife perceives the aroma of a good food from any angle, she wouldn’t stop until she begs to have a portion from whomever........

In his words;

“Please house, is this a medical issue, spiritual issue or habit. My wife’s longer throat is nothing to write home about. Our relationship was a distant relationship so I didn’t notice.

After our marriage, she moved in with me. If
anybody around our vicinity is cooking and my wife perceives it, she must go and beg......."

Visit web page below for full update;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/03/man-cries-out-for-advice-over-his-new.html

1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out For Advice Over His New Wife's Habit Of Begging Strangers For Food by dawnomike(m): 5:49am On Mar 05, 2022
She has beggi beggi spirit grin

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out For Advice Over His New Wife's Habit Of Begging Strangers For Food by Sonnobax15(m): 5:53am On Mar 05, 2022
grin
Fear no go make neighbors dey use aromatic spices dey cook their food for compound again unto say person win award for begging food cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out For Advice Over His New Wife's Habit Of Begging Strangers For Food by diogo23: 6:11am On Mar 05, 2022
Begging has been rooted in her blood, other foolish Nigeria girls here take tote

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out For Advice Over His New Wife's Habit Of Begging Strangers For Food by Kobicove(m): 6:25am On Mar 05, 2022
dawnomike:
She has beggi beggi spirit grin

grin
Re: Man Cries Out For Advice Over His New Wife's Habit Of Begging Strangers For Food by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:32am On Mar 05, 2022
Coveteousness spirit !!! Nah from primary school this kind spirit dey follow girls. There is one here in my street also, she can beg for anything eatable.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out For Advice Over His New Wife's Habit Of Begging Strangers For Food by Cutehector(m): 6:32am On Mar 05, 2022
The reason why i would believe this story is because i have come across a married woman doing same thing and I find it really embarrassing to her husband.

Women need to understand that it is quite insulting for them to be begging neigbors for food without the knowledge of their husbands.
Re: Man Cries Out For Advice Over His New Wife's Habit Of Begging Strangers For Food by paulolee(m): 7:53am On Mar 05, 2022
bad character
Re: Man Cries Out For Advice Over His New Wife's Habit Of Begging Strangers For Food by digitalgeorgy(m): 8:03am On Mar 05, 2022
Hit fm Calabar analyzed this same story.

I didn't believe it then but now I do.

it must be a curse.

even poor women hardly beg for food not to talk of one whose husband is financially okay.
Re: Man Cries Out For Advice Over His New Wife's Habit Of Begging Strangers For Food by Adsexpert: 8:03am On Mar 05, 2022
This kind of woman can be bleeped with an ordinary spicy and good food...

You need to get her out if your house immediately.. no church matter or rubbish , if u carry am go church this one don enter em blood I no be savior wey deh save person destiny..

And more over you supposed don see this when , you deh date or in court ship ... Why you no cry out that time Deh here deg whine like pig

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out For Advice Over His New Wife's Habit Of Begging Strangers For Food by Nonexisting: 8:08am On Mar 05, 2022
There's nothing to worry about. She is just being a woman. They don't want to work for anything but they want to have a bite of everything which is why my gender lure and use them for money ritual.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out For Advice Over His New Wife's Habit Of Begging Strangers For Food by DannyXpress: 8:13am On Mar 05, 2022
Theae type of people hardly die of poisoned food.

But you see those that are very careful with their lives, they easily get killed by food poisoning.
This life was programmed to favour the bad more than the good
Re: Man Cries Out For Advice Over His New Wife's Habit Of Begging Strangers For Food by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 05, 2022
Cutehector:
The reason why i would believe this story is because i have come across a married woman doing same thing and I find it really embarrassing to her husband.

Women need to understand that it is quite insulting for them to be begging neigbors for food without the knowledge of their husbands.

I once dated a girl wey too dey beg, wetin I dey give her pass wetin she dey beg sef, sometimes wen she sees my guys together she go dey use style dey ask dem for different things, just the way some kids like to dey beg almost all their neighbors to buy something for dem, I thought I could change her, cos she was fantastic, but after like 5months I just japa and she sabi obtain my things ehn, this babe almost empty my wardrobe, for my pantry things just been dey disappear, I just close eye dey see everything as charity upon all the money wey I dey load am
But after I just tell her make she disembark cos I no wan come one day come see say person don jack my whole house from the foundation, I suspected she had a disorder or something like that, just the same way kleptomaniacs steal consistently

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out For Advice Over His New Wife's Habit Of Begging Strangers For Food by Cutehector(m): 9:04am On Mar 05, 2022
Senomii:

I once dated a girl wey too dey beg, wetin I dey give her pass wetin she dey beg sef, sometimes wen she sees my guys together she go dey use style dey ask dem for different things, just the way some kids like to dey beg almost all their neighbors to buy something for dem, I thought I could change her, cos she was fantastic, but after like 5months I just japa and she sabi obtain my things ehn, this babe almost empty my wardrobe, for my pantry things just been dey disappear, I just close eye dey see everything as charity upon all the money wey I dey load am
But after I just tell her make she disembark cos I no wan come one day come see say person don jack my whole house from the foundation, I suspected she had a disorder or something like that, just the same way kleptomaniacs steal consistently
it is such a bad habit. I feel for you bro.
Re: Man Cries Out For Advice Over His New Wife's Habit Of Begging Strangers For Food by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 05, 2022
Cutehector:
it is such a bad habit. I feel for you bro.
Yh, that was 2yrs ago, but she was a great girl, just the begging part spoiled everything
Re: Man Cries Out For Advice Over His New Wife's Habit Of Begging Strangers For Food by damosade(m): 9:18am On Mar 05, 2022
Is she pregnant?
Re: Man Cries Out For Advice Over His New Wife's Habit Of Begging Strangers For Food by Tallesty1(m): 10:26am On Mar 05, 2022
Cutehector:

I once had a neighbor like that. Even when two of us were cooking at the same time, she still found means to eat mine.

I will be cooking and wishing the aroma will just stay with me, because once it's out, the next thing you will hear is...

"Dogo, nah you wan block my nose like this?"

Next thing she don keep plate on top fence.

She was the reason I started cooking soups in the midnight.

4 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out For Advice Over His New Wife's Habit Of Begging Strangers For Food by Slynation(m): 10:38am On Mar 05, 2022
Tallesty1:
I once had a neighbor like that. Even when two of us were cooking at the same time, she still found means to eat mine.

I will be cooking and wishing the aroma will just stay with me, because once it's out, the next thing you will hear is...

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out For Advice Over His New Wife's Habit Of Begging Strangers For Food by pocohantas(f): 10:49am On Mar 05, 2022
Senomii:

This is a very serious case. I can imagine her taxing your friend and they would be forced to bring out even if na 2k. Some ladies think it is cool. Very nonsense behaviour.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out For Advice Over His New Wife's Habit Of Begging Strangers For Food by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 05, 2022
pocohantas:

This is a very serious case. I can imagine her taxing your friend and they would be forced to bring out even if na 2k. Some ladies think it is cool. Very nonsense behaviour.
I felt really embarrassed for her, weneva she visits her friends she must always eat what they are eating, even if it's their last morsel of food she'll join them in eating it
Re: Man Cries Out For Advice Over His New Wife's Habit Of Begging Strangers For Food by Cutehector(m): 11:10am On Mar 05, 2022
Tallesty1:

chai...embarassing..
Re: Man Cries Out For Advice Over His New Wife's Habit Of Begging Strangers For Food by constance500: 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
Tallesty1:

Na this kind person dem dey put weed inside food for, after you high for two straight days you go know wetin sup grin
Re: Man Cries Out For Advice Over His New Wife's Habit Of Begging Strangers For Food by doggedfighter(f): 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2022
grin
Re: Man Cries Out For Advice Over His New Wife's Habit Of Begging Strangers For Food by dorin27(f): 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
Tallesty1:

cheesy grin
Re: Man Cries Out For Advice Over His New Wife's Habit Of Begging Strangers For Food by Originalsly: 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2022
This may sound crude.... but you cannot talk her out of it... don't waste time. Actions speak louder than words. Get a friend to make like a soup she can't resist.... let extra hot pepper be added..... have it loaded with a laxative. Take her over ... let her smell the soup and rush it... drink as much as she want... even add bread to go with it. You may pass by a food place and treat her with different stuff with the idea that whenever her stomach gets going she can't pinpoint the source. Trust me.... she would learn to control herself after.
Re: Man Cries Out For Advice Over His New Wife's Habit Of Begging Strangers For Food by luvmijeje(f): 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2022
Can I say it is nature? Covetousness is nature.

I have worked with 2 women who have that nature. One was even from a wealthy background. They can't help themselves. They want what you have even if what you have is not up to their standard or is not needed by them.

(1) (Reply)

How To Know A Loyal Woman[photos] / Why Are Naija Ladies Scared Of Posting Their Relationship/partner'pics / Sierra Leone Has So Much Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.