Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,253 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:20 AM

Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) (46275 Views)

16-Year-Old Girl Who Always Sleeps In Class Gets Pregnant In Lagos. Photo / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo / Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by Tinyemeka(m): 6:49am On Mar 05, 2022
Dear Nairalanders,

The person whose picture is attached below, is my cousin Chika Nzenwa who travelled from Port Harcourt to Lagos for a job interview on Feb 16th and hasn't been heard from since then.

Complaints have been lodged at the police station but we haven't received any positive response yet.

Please anyone who has sighted him or has information on his whereabouts should kindly inform the nearest police station or call 07065385462.

Thank you.

Mods please help to move to FP. Thanks.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by MadamVanessa(f): 6:52am On Mar 05, 2022
shocked

May he be found alive. Amen.

193 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by adekanmbi1986(m): 7:12am On Mar 05, 2022
He shall be found

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by tillaman(m): 7:12am On Mar 05, 2022
I pray he is found hale and hearty
Since February 16th but I hope he told his family the details about the said interview he was going for atleast they can start from there to know if he got to Lagos or not

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by mainkendo: 7:17am On Mar 05, 2022
If you have information on the address he went to for the Job. Trail the address and number. That would be a good start

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by Tinyemeka(m): 7:24am On Mar 05, 2022
mainkendo:
If you have information on the address he went to for the Job. Trail the address and number. That would be a good start

Of course sir.
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 9:45am On Mar 05, 2022
Have you checked mortuaries within pH

Have you checked police stations in Lagos

Several places need to be checked.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by themes009(m): 9:58am On Mar 05, 2022
No
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by Thinktwicemybro: 9:59am On Mar 05, 2022
Did he pass through ogun State?

152 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by sylve11: 9:59am On Mar 05, 2022
May he be found. sad cool

2 Likes

Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by Adjovi: 9:59am On Mar 05, 2022
The transport service he followed did they arrive Lagos? Start from the transport service he used first

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by emmanuelbrown26: 10:00am On Mar 05, 2022
Ahhhhhhh, from PH to Western state? U all hv to do everything to check several stations, and also d address of d interview
Bcs western states are no go area now, mostly if u are passing through Ogun roads. Since they hv increased price of human head to 70k no more 10k, d rate of mining and harvesting is alarming.
I was suppose to go to Osun state but bcs of mining and harvesting over their I couldn't go. My heart, mind and soul is with ur family in prayer and fasting.
I was told that they want to increase their IGR in other to overcome New York City

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by pretydiva(f): 10:00am On Mar 05, 2022
No I haven't. May he be found in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by Flamees(m): 10:01am On Mar 05, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
May he be found

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2022
Job interview..

We should always make research of the place before going..

Ask questions..

Hmm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by Wazobia2216: 10:02am On Mar 05, 2022
Check DSS cell because those ones no dey use eyes see youths especially if its from the south extraction!

1 Like

Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
grin, make God forgive you

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by Exkandayee(m): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2022
No b dis guy weh pass me nah nah here in Michigan, this motgerrfucker is in Michigan and you guy's are looking him down there
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by Optimistguy1969: 10:03am On Mar 05, 2022
Na only one picture he get?

The guy close eye here na!!!!!

Warris all dis?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by Neymessi: 10:04am On Mar 05, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by Candidlady: 10:04am On Mar 05, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:

Ireject that route for him

11 Likes

Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by NwaNimo1(m): 10:04am On Mar 05, 2022
Does his eyes work or was he sleeping in the mugshot?

[img]https://i./3OJxM.gif[/img]

...what does he look like with his eyes open?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by Tinyemeka(m): 10:04am On Mar 05, 2022
Exkandayee:
No b dis guy weh pass me nah nah here in Michigan, this motgerrfucker is in Michigan and you guy's are looking him down there

I don't understand.

3 Likes

Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by Omniman(m): 10:04am On Mar 05, 2022
All these Job interview scam
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by obajoey(m): 10:05am On Mar 05, 2022
Tinyemeka:

Of course sir.

Release the address nah

1 Like

Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by Beremx(f): 10:05am On Mar 05, 2022
They should check the manifest of the Bus he boarded and also check if the bus arrived Lagos

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by Rastaramsey(m): 10:05am On Mar 05, 2022
Job interview
Since on the sixteen
That man don go...
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by Benjaniblinks(m): 10:05am On Mar 05, 2022
Was it en route Osun undecided
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by Tinyemeka(m): 10:06am On Mar 05, 2022
tillaman:
I pray he is found hale and hearty
Since February 16th but I hope he told his family the details about the said interview he was going for atleast they can start from there to know if he got to Lagos or not

He got to Lagos and spoke with several people including his brother and parents, up until the morning that his line stopped going through.

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) / Man Cuts Off Girlfriend’s Breast, Dumps Her Body In Pit Toilet / Clem Ohameze: Robbers Took N650,000 From Me, All My Phones, Destroyed My Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.