Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,335 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? (2876 Views)

Can You Date A Jobless Guy / Can A Working Class Lady Trap A Jobless Guy With Cash? / Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by priest2u(m): 12:45am On Jun 29, 2011
my friend asked a girl out and she said no and the guy looked somewhere else.Now she is very upset because the guy is not giving her attention. who do ladies really want? why do most of them cherish attention so much?  I thought the babe should be happy that the guy is no longer pestering her, i didn't know she was enjoying the attention the guy was given her.

wrong post!
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by BABE3: 12:46am On Jun 29, 2011
No nah--Guyz don't get me wrong o--Pls.

The fact that you said elders use to give those advice----

nogames:

but i remember when we were very small,  parent do discorage their daughters from marry rich men,  they will tell them to look for someone who they can start from scratch together./, i wounder if anybody still give such advice to his or her daughter theses days

----it(the bolded) made it sound like you were "supporting"" the idea.

Plus I was only asking a question. I wanted an answer.   smiley
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by BABE3: 12:48am On Jun 29, 2011
pc guru:

nogame didn't state that u shud marry someone with nothing he only stated his family gave advice on the kind of guy to marry.

Look at you. When last did you see me?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 29, 2011
U boned my side.i was expecting my normal sexy welcome "I miss u pc guru couldn't sleep without you" but since i didnt get it,
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by nogames: 12:54am On Jun 29, 2011
i think is the best advice a good parent can  give  to his or her daughter , this will be ringing like bell to the girl's hearing, she will not allow anyman to decieve her with money, you can marry a wealthy guy but that shouldnt be first criterial for partner selection

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by BABE3: 12:55am On Jun 29, 2011
pc guru:

U boned my side.i was expecting my normal sexy welcome "I miss u pc guru couldn't sleep without you" but since i didnt get it,

Look atchu.  cheesy YOU boned my side! OK--I missed you Pc guru. I could sleep without you sha.  smiley
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by BABE3: 12:57am On Jun 29, 2011
nogames:

i think is the best advice a good parent can  give  to his or her daughter , this will be ringing like bell to the girl's hearing, she will not allow anyman to decieve her with money, you can marry a wealthy guy but that shouldnt be first criterial for partner selection

Now you're talking.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 29, 2011
Why put the "sha". anyway same here,its cuz of work i havent been able to come here on nairaland that much.am even at the office sef,
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by BABE3: 1:02am On Jun 29, 2011
pc guru:

Why put the "sha". anyway same here,its cuz of work i havent been able to come here on nairaland that much.am even at the office sef,

Awww---**He missed me too** cry smiley I get it. Work work work.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by nogames: 1:04am On Jun 29, 2011
BABE!:

Now you're talking.
i think you done jam one rich guy of recent? lol
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by BABE3: 1:07am On Jun 29, 2011
nogames:

i think you done jam one rich guy of recent? lol

LOL----You funny. It's sha not a sin(bad thing) to be rich. That's all I know.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by nogames: 1:09am On Jun 29, 2011
BABE!:

LOL----You funny. It's sha not a sin(bad thing) to be rich. That's all I know.
yes but it is morally wrong to be looking up and down for rich guy to marry
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by BABE3: 1:12am On Jun 29, 2011
nogames:

yes but it is morally wrong to be looking up  and down for rich guy to marry

Of course it is. But avoiding rich guys? I don't get it.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by nogames: 1:18am On Jun 29, 2011
okay be sincere , if a rich guy come your way by chance today, will you marry him?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 29, 2011
Insert Quote
okay be sincere , if a rich guy come your way by chance today, will you marry him?
there's nothing wrong with that? if sm1 prays to God,if can pray to God that he wants to be Rich,i don't see any reason why a babe can't pray for a rich husband,the only problem i'll have is that if the Wealth is the Sole Criteria for marriage then yes i'd say that's Gold Digging,
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by BABE3: 1:22am On Jun 29, 2011
nogames:

okay be sincere , if a rich guy come your way by chance today,  will you marry him?

Marry him solely because he's rich? Nah---I'm not an "Omo oju o r'ola ri" (hope you understand Yoruba).

I'm gonna marry him because I love him--not because he's rich. But his "Richness" is a bonus. Jackpot.  cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by HighChief4(m): 1:25am On Jun 29, 2011
BABE!:

Marry him solely because he's rich? Nah---I'm not an "Omo oju o r'ola ri" (hope you understand Yoruba).

I'm gonna marry him because I love him--not because he's rich. But his "Richness" is a bonus. Jackpotcheesy

Babe are you this sincere? Nice.

Money is good, too much of it is better but excess is the best
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by nogames: 1:28am On Jun 29, 2011
pc guru:

there's nothing wrong with that? if sm1 prays to God,if can pray to God that he wants to be Rich,i don't see any reason why a babe can't pray for a rich husband,the only problem i'll have is that if the Wealth is the Sole Criteria for marriage then yes i'd say that's Gold Digging,

but most girls make it one criteria, its common among them that there  guy must have ride, have good job blah,blah,blah
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 29, 2011
Its the same for guys,she must be literate,she must have graduated she must have a job.yeah every girl always say he must be rich he must be that,but still they still get married to guys who are serious minded.mehn i won't lie to you i love money mehn.i always dream have stacks of it.cuz i hate working for people. thats why i said if a girl says i can't marry someone who is not rich.then she's a O.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by nogames: 1:36am On Jun 29, 2011
but must it be no1 criteria?, maybe that is the reason many of them remain single at 45
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by BABE3: 10:07am On Jun 29, 2011
High_Chief:

Babe are you this sincere? Nice.

Money is good, too much of it is better but excess is the best

Nna, Money is sweet. Ego is good. Kudi is oRn point. 
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2011
can a hardworking, jobless honest,responsible man marry a jobless, honest, responsible, hardworking lady??
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by SALady(f): 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2011
@OP, the standard has been set, women have made it clear what they want, and you are still asking the question  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by HighChief4(m): 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2011
BABE!:

Nne, Money is sweet. Ego is good. Kudi is oRn point.

Babe am not Nne but Nna. You are right, lack of money is the root of all evil
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by BABE3: 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2011
High_Chief:

Babe am not Nne but Nna. You are right, lack of money is the root of all evil

LOL--- Sorry, I'm not Igbo. I'm just trying to feel among. Pls what's the meaning of my signature? The "lovu" means "love" by the way.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by HighChief4(m): 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2011
^^^Apology accepted

Your signature means "that my his love for you is wonderful"
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by BABE3: 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2011
^^ Thank you. smiley
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by nogames: 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2011
andromida:

can a hardworking, jobless honest,responsible man marry a jobless, honest, responsible, hardworking lady??

Yes, evidence abound. what men need most in women are honesty,hardworking etc
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by proffmanue(m): 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2011
there is no job security, if his company fold up, it is his intelligence that will see him thru
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by olamie1906: 4:39pm On May 04, 2013
IMPOSSIBLE!!

Men who are financially sound.

You may think that this is very mercenary of me and totally unromantic, but there is nothing romantic about not having enough money to buy food, or pay the rent. There is nothing romantic about not having furniture and living out of a box with five kids and another one in the oven.

Call me crazy and unromantic, but I do like having a roof over my head, access to food and water, and yes cable television!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 04, 2013
how come a guy wit all dis qualities doesnt have a job?? Is he under a curse??
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy? by kntrovasialmi: 6:06pm On May 04, 2013
I no marry!
I can date him, but marriage? odikwa risky! Most men become something else as soon as they have small change in their pocket.
If he eventually secures a job while we're dating and still maintains his good character, fine, we can talk marriage! Other than that, hmmm... I can't fit shout o, he's on his own!

Come to think of it, since he's jobless, who will foot the wedding? Me? Mbanu!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Poster / Why Do Doctors Womanize? / Every black Man's Problem With Black Women;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.