Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,790 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

My Experience With Police Travelling From East To Abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience With Police Travelling From East To Abuja (450 Views)

Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan / Man Burnt To Death While Travelling From Bauchi To Jos(graphic Photos) / Passengers Travelling From Katsina To Kano Burnt To Death In Accident. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Police Travelling From East To Abuja by Unruly7(m): 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2022
Good day everyone

So my elder brother sent to village (Imo State) from Abuja to carry out small project
When coming back to abj, I always use GUO transport anytime I'm travelling, we got to somewhere around Benin and police stopped our bus, I was seated in front with my 2 android phones and small hand bag, then they asked me to come down and they asked 3 other guys for back to also come down 4 of us walked down to where they parked their Hilux and they started searching us one after the other, they saw nothing in my small hand bag except toothbrush and phone charges and my house key, now he asked me what I do for a living i told him I'm an Uber driver he said he want to check my phone's, well I opened my phone showed him my Uber and bolt driver App, he opened my WhatsApp checked and saw nothing, he then ask me to fuel their car and go, I sha gave them #500
But one of us they searched his site bag and found just a SEED of weed oh and handcuff the guy to their motor oh
We asked why they said the guy is a smoker and must follow them to station just for a seed of weed
Well last last the guy paid 10k for a seed of weed before they freed him

Advise if you're travelling via road always check your bags oh, check your phone Incase someone mistakenly send you something bad via WhatsApp always delete things you don't need from your phone and please always delete your alert oh

They saw about 3 sim packs in one of the guys bag and accuse him of being a kidnapper lol, the guy ID card saved him

Lalasticala
Mynd44
Re: My Experience With Police Travelling From East To Abuja by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
Why must a policeman search people's phones? Is that his duty?

More reasons why Nigeria can never get better. angry

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Police Travelling From East To Abuja by Unruly7(m): 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Our driver say you can't argue with them in such area because it's high way and bushy they can kill and dump the person body anywhere
Re: My Experience With Police Travelling From East To Abuja by Nairalandhotboy(m): 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
GoodHardDick:

ask them when you jam them grin sebi na naija. Soon road safety will start phone searching.
Re: My Experience With Police Travelling From East To Abuja by Cikoloko(m): 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2022
Yea same thing happened to me yesterday on that say road that ask me to call someone if I don't have money I told I was just coming from burying my brother and I spent my whole money but they insisted ,I had to show them acc bal and every cash with me they collected the cash I was supposed to buy fuel with , I had to drive to abuja almost empty tank
Re: My Experience With Police Travelling From East To Abuja by Boogyman557: 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
Holly Gram cool I no get ENERGY DRINK to read ur typing, na ONLY Headline I read..

Na bcus d ASHAWOO BANI wey I NACK yesterday really do me justice.. na Calabar GIRL...

DIS ASHAWOO BANI 1 chop off my PREEK...

BUT STILL on STILL...

I don de talk am SINCE say make EVERYBODY carry der own KALA..

DOG ur KALA 4 BAG...

any MANCHI wey JUNZ or ZUZU u BLAST em left leg and TWAMER (run or disappear)

LITE UP my WEED in peace...

WTF MAN!

(1) (Reply)

Apapa To Ejigbo / How To Make A Boring Road Trip More Pleasurable / I Traveled With Arik Air For The First Time...was It Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.