Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,158 members, 7,807,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Akpanudoedehe: I Won’t Respond To Professor Sagay In A Bad Manner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpanudoedehe: I Won’t Respond To Professor Sagay In A Bad Manner (6332 Views)

Professor Sagay Says All Nigerians Should Carry Arms / We Won’t Respond To Ayo Adebanjo – Presidency / Etisalat:we Won’t Respond To Allegation Until PDP Provides Evidence –Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpanudoedehe: I Won’t Respond To Professor Sagay In A Bad Manner by hisexcellency34: 2:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
Incumbent National Secretary of the All Progressives Congress Caretaker/ Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee, Senator John James Akpanudoedehe has denied receiving any appointment since the party came into power in 2015.

Speaking with SATURDAY INDEPENDENT, Akpanudoedehe said despite being one of the founding fathers of the APC and a member of the Constitution Drafting Committee (CDC), his first major appointment came in June 2020 when he was appointed as the Secretary of the Caretaker Committee led by Governor Mai Mala Buni of Yobe state.

Akpanudoedehe was responding to an interview granted by Professor Itse Sagay (SAN), Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC) in which he said the APC Secretary can do anything just to get appointments.

In the interview, Sagay also blamed Buni and Akpanudoedehe for the crises in the APC, saying both of them will be held liable if the party loses the 2023 presidential election.

According to Sagay “Buni and Akpanudoedehe are the ones responsible for all the travails of APC in the last two years. If anything goes wrong and APC loses the 2023 presidential election, they will carry the consequences of that failure on their heads. “All Akpanudoedehe cares about is getting appointments. Promise him any appointment, he will smile from ear to ear and kiss your boots to get any appointment”.

However, speaking with our correspondent on Saturday, Akpanudoedehe who said Sagay defended him in 2011 when Godswill Akpabio, former Akwa Ibom state governor and now Minister of Niger Delta incarcerated him added that he will not respond to him in bad manner.

He said “In 2011, this man, Professor Sagay spoke on my behalf when I was incarcerated by Godswill Akpabio. I owe him a whole lot of respect. In that interview, he said I can do anything to get appointment. I am one of the founding fathers of APC. I was in the merger committee; I was also in the Constitution Drafting Committee of the party”.

“I have never been given any appointment aside this. This is the first time since the formation of APC that I was given the responsibility of serving as the Secretary of the National Caretaker Committee. It is not because he spoke against me then I should respond to him in bad manner. No, I will not do that”.

“I have a great deal of respect for him because he has never met me but he spoke on my behalf during my ordeal in 2011. He is a kind of person who is the conscience of his beliefs. So, if yesterday he spoke in my favour and today, he doesn’t do that, that doesn’t put me in a position to insult him or respond to him in a negative manner”.
https://independent.ng/why-i-wont-respond-to-professor-sagay-in-bad-manner-akpanudoedehe/

1 Like

Re: Akpanudoedehe: I Won’t Respond To Professor Sagay In A Bad Manner by LordIsaac(m): 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
What if he never defended you? grin

1 Like

Re: Akpanudoedehe: I Won’t Respond To Professor Sagay In A Bad Manner by Truthisunique2: 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
I still don't understand why those who criticize the APC NEC don't dare criticize buhari

For bleep sake buhari is the one that orders them

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpanudoedehe: I Won’t Respond To Professor Sagay In A Bad Manner by bennybuhari: 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
Respond nah if na ya papa born you

3 Likes

Re: Akpanudoedehe: I Won’t Respond To Professor Sagay In A Bad Manner by Racoon(m): 5:52pm On Mar 05, 2022
Sagay have long lost integrity and reputation.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpanudoedehe: I Won’t Respond To Professor Sagay In A Bad Manner by bennybuhari: 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
but people like this man still fear him because of Buhari
Racoon:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpanudoedehe: I Won’t Respond To Professor Sagay In A Bad Manner by hisexcellency34: 11:13pm On Mar 05, 2022
Not true
Racoon:

1 Like

Re: Akpanudoedehe: I Won’t Respond To Professor Sagay In A Bad Manner by CryptoTeacher(m): 6:12am On Mar 06, 2022
He may be afraid that Prof. Sagay may sing more.

1 Like

Re: Akpanudoedehe: I Won’t Respond To Professor Sagay In A Bad Manner by TeeGentle(m): 6:13am On Mar 06, 2022
The man dey fear

1 Like

Re: Akpanudoedehe: I Won’t Respond To Professor Sagay In A Bad Manner by Rastaramsey(m): 6:13am On Mar 06, 2022
Garbage news lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
All APC politicians are the same....
They are all hungry for power and greedy as f...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpanudoedehe: I Won’t Respond To Professor Sagay In A Bad Manner by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:13am On Mar 06, 2022
If anything goes wrong and APC loses the 2023 presidential election, they will carry the consequences of that failure on their heads
Win-Win Situation for sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition, where is your Atiku?!
Keep supporting him, no one is stopping you.
It's your democratic choice.
So leave other Nigerians to support their choice(s).
Bunch of fraudsters and criminals.
Awon werey 100%

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akpanudoedehe: I Won’t Respond To Professor Sagay In A Bad Manner by PlayerMeji: 6:14am On Mar 06, 2022
We don hear
Re: Akpanudoedehe: I Won’t Respond To Professor Sagay In A Bad Manner by obinoral1179(m): 6:16am On Mar 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I still don't understand why those who criticize the APC NEC don't dare criticize buhari

The truth is Buhari trying to be relevant after his tenure Ends but he will be disappointed just the past leaders are disappointed

1 Like

Re: Akpanudoedehe: I Won’t Respond To Professor Sagay In A Bad Manner by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:17am On Mar 06, 2022
Hmmm okay...prof sagay back then

1 Like

Re: Akpanudoedehe: I Won’t Respond To Professor Sagay In A Bad Manner by blackpanda: 6:18am On Mar 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Buhari doesn't interfere, that's why. Buhari is the biggest politician in nigeria today also. No ody criticizes the king
Re: Akpanudoedehe: I Won’t Respond To Professor Sagay In A Bad Manner by blackpanda: 6:18am On Mar 06, 2022
obinoral1179:
The truth is Buhari trying to be relevant after his tenure Ends but he will be disappointed just the past leaders are disappointed

Disappointed by whom We love him dearly grin
Re: Akpanudoedehe: I Won’t Respond To Professor Sagay In A Bad Manner by tete7000(m): 6:20am On Mar 06, 2022
Una problem and headache
Re: Akpanudoedehe: I Won’t Respond To Professor Sagay In A Bad Manner by Dikegodspower(m): 6:41am On Mar 06, 2022
That one concern una
Re: Akpanudoedehe: I Won’t Respond To Professor Sagay In A Bad Manner by CaptainFM1: 6:59am On Mar 06, 2022
LordIsaac:
What if he never defended you? grin

The man looks like someone that's not quick to anger.
Re: Akpanudoedehe: I Won’t Respond To Professor Sagay In A Bad Manner by hisexcellency34: 8:47am On Mar 06, 2022
See reasoning
CaptainFM1:

The man looks like someone that's not quick to anger.
Re: Akpanudoedehe: I Won’t Respond To Professor Sagay In A Bad Manner by Edipet(m): 9:17am On Mar 06, 2022
Akpabio bin dey show this Man pepper that time
Re: Akpanudoedehe: I Won’t Respond To Professor Sagay In A Bad Manner by Panda7(m): 9:53am On Mar 06, 2022
our people in politics
Re: Akpanudoedehe: I Won’t Respond To Professor Sagay In A Bad Manner by GardenOfGod(m): 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2022
Seems you were cursed to be attacking Atiku. But you support Tinubu.
I wonder why you choose one curruption over the other, when both are currupt anyway. Meaning you simply show preference for corruption that favours your pocket. grin
post=110786919:

Win-Win Situation for sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition, where is your Atiku?!
Keep supporting him, no one is stopping you.
It's your democratic choice.
So leave other Nigerians to support their choice(s).
Bunch of fraudsters and criminals.
Awon werey 100%
Re: Akpanudoedehe: I Won’t Respond To Professor Sagay In A Bad Manner by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2022
blackpanda:

Buhari doesn't interfere, that's why. Buhari is the biggest politician in nigeria today also. No ody criticizes the king
King of zombies lol

(1) (Reply)

The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio / Breaking! Misfortune Befall Asari Dokubo After Insulting Peter OBI- Pics / IPC appoints Amb. Kingsley Amafibe as peace and conflict resolution Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.