Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,965 members, 7,799,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Wizkid's 'essence' Gets Certified Double Platinum In The US - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid's 'essence' Gets Certified Double Platinum In The US (18592 Views)

Wizkid's Essence Now No. 11 On The Billboard Hot 100 Chart / WizKid Drops 'Essence' Remix Feat. Justin Bieber & Tems / Wizkid - Essence (official Video) Ft. Tems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's 'essence' Gets Certified Double Platinum In The US by Allisgud: 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2022
One thing I like about him,he doesn't make noise,na noise dey find am

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid's 'essence' Gets Certified Double Platinum In The US by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

I have a feeling they will introduce the "tripple platinum" category for my songs

Yeah they will.

But not by existing 24/7 on nairaland.

Triple platinum = triple effort.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's 'essence' Gets Certified Double Platinum In The US by cliffypatt(m): 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mykel51:

You are the ignorant clown here kiddo... Burna is the only African who has sold out multiple arenas in Netherlands (Ziggo dome and Ahoy Rotterdam)in minutes... Accor arena in paris twice , Hollywood bowl in LA, MSG in New York, Partille arena in sweden, Barclays arena and 2 other arena in Germany... to name a few...

Apart from 02 arena, mention one arena that has a capacity of over 10K that Wizkid has sold out in US or Europe or even UK (where Burna has almost sold out the AO arena -21K cap at Manchester)

Your response would show that you belong in a circus !

Impressive. Spot on!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's 'essence' Gets Certified Double Platinum In The US by Kelvin3476: 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
ArewaNightmare:
Davido see ur mate
U just insulted wizkid

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's 'essence' Gets Certified Double Platinum In The US by duchez(m): 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Not hating but Bloggers and over hyping. Read well to understand before making so much noise as a fan

Nothing like double platinum

Abeg na who be your dealer?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's 'essence' Gets Certified Double Platinum In The US by Zooposki(f): 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
RedEnergy:
It's shocking how you managed to bring tribalism into this. Did any part of my post have to do with tribes? It shows you are a very tribalistic person, and tribalism has eaten deep in your system. Are the 2 singers not both Yorubas, did I not make reference to achievements not tribe? If you don't have anything intelligent to say, then it's better to remain silent than to be talking gibberish nonsense.

Probably quoted the wrong person. No vex.
Re: Wizkid's 'essence' Gets Certified Double Platinum In The US by cliffypatt(m): 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2022
MYHUBBY:

how are these place alone globally? do you understand the meaning of globally at all?

which circus are you belonging to, I've my own Pursuit not cramming people's Achievement and biography

Wizkid remained a musical icon of our modern time, argue with your virgin gf

This individual you are arguing with, stated facts and wrote concisely. But you are trying to deviate from all that was stated. Why are you twisting the whole thing to buttress your insubstantial cognizance? Truly you belong to a circus.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's 'essence' Gets Certified Double Platinum In The US by MYHUBBY: 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
cliffypatt:

This individual you are arguing with, stated facts and wrote concisely. But you are trying to deviate from all that was stated. Why are you twisting the whole thing to buttress your insubstantial cognizance? Truly you belong to a circus.

the dude is not as stupid as you, if Burnaboy made it globally, why are other music countries excluded?

if he said far is understandable but not globally, you should stop being literally dumb, his adjective was corrected but you're embracing the rest stupidity

most of you here will just be acting like one empty head robot, am I not entitled to my opinion again oponu?
Re: Wizkid's 'essence' Gets Certified Double Platinum In The US by Burgerlomo: 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2022
cool

Re: Wizkid's 'essence' Gets Certified Double Platinum In The US by Mykel51(m): 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
MYHUBBY:

how are these place alone globally? do you understand the meaning of globally at all?

which circus are you belonging to, I've my own Pursuit not cramming people's Achievement and biography

Lol....not disappointed...as you can't even name one venue bar the 02...

Burna is headlining the promiseland festival at Australia by June this yeae... If multiple countries spanning 4 continents is not global to you, then a clown is brighter than you in reasoning...

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's 'essence' Gets Certified Double Platinum In The US by MYHUBBY: 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mykel51:

Burna is headlining the promiseland festival at Australia by June this yeae... If multiple countries spanning 4 continents is not global to you, then a clown is brighter than you in reasoning...

I'm happy for him and I don't see where I hate him in my post, I can never hate on someone making my country proud

you just need to shift life priority to yourself and not to be cramming people's achievement. you stand to gain nothing with that
Re: Wizkid's 'essence' Gets Certified Double Platinum In The US by Mykel51(m): 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2022
MYHUBBY:

Burna is headlining the promiseland festival at Australia by June this yeae... If multiple countries spanning 4 continents bar Africa is not global to you, then I rest my case...

Whoever told you Burna, the First Nigerian in HISTORY to make a GRAMMY winning album is not a musical icon...lol
Re: Wizkid's 'essence' Gets Certified Double Platinum In The US by Mykel51(m): 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2022
MYHUBBY:

I'm happy for him and I don't see where I hate him in my post, I can never hate on someone making my country proud

you just need to shift life priority to yourself and not to be cramming people's achievement

Lol....my brain can hold a lot bro....no too deep am
Re: Wizkid's 'essence' Gets Certified Double Platinum In The US by kay29000(m): 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
MYHUBBY:
Which Artiste in Nigeria can outsmart wizkid currently? Burnaboy dey try but we dey talk about international music's terrain?

Wizkid should be a case of study for all music students in Africa, if not in the world. dude get vibes, voice, content, class and stand

I agree with everything else, but remove content.
Re: Wizkid's 'essence' Gets Certified Double Platinum In The US by cliffypatt(m): 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2022
MYHUBBY:

the dude is not as stupid as you, if Burnaboy made it globally, why are other music countries excluded?

if he said far is understandable but not globally, you should stop being literally dumb, his adjective was corrected but you're embracing the rest stupidity

most of you here will just be acting like one empty head robot, am I not entitled to my opinion again oponu?

So Germany, Netherlands and the U.S. ain't global? Someone dominated the music scene in Nigeria with his last album and sold out various arenas in different countries and even won a grammy. The dude must be a Burna fan just like you are a wizzy fan and this is why he wrote all that, so it wasn't like he crammed anything. Will you call all you wrote about wizzy a crammed cognizance? Why the appellation "Oponu" for your information, insulting someone during an argument doesn't portray you as a mature or prudent individual. I stated you belonged to a circus cause the utterance or act of a clown during a circus event is humorous and is not to be taken seriously.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's 'essence' Gets Certified Double Platinum In The US by cliffypatt(m): 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2022
cliffypatt:

So Germany, Netherlands and the U.S. ain't global? Someone dominated the music scene in Nigeria with his last album and sold out various arenas in different countries and even won a grammy. The dude must be a Burna fan just like you are a wizzy fan and this is why he wrote all that, so it wasn't like he crammed anything. Will you call all you wrote about wizzy a crammed cognizance? Why the appellation "Oponu" for your information, insulting someone during an argument doesn't portray you as a mature or prudent individual. I stated you belonged to a circus cause the act of a clown during a circus event is humorous and is not to be taken serious.
Re: Wizkid's 'essence' Gets Certified Double Platinum In The US by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
MufasaLion:

Nobody, I mean, nobody can stop the Grammy!

Nigga is bringing it to Lagos. cool
I'm telling you bro, no one can stop it.

Wizkid must bring two Grammy awards to Lagos or we will protest.
Re: Wizkid's 'essence' Gets Certified Double Platinum In The US by Basheer22: 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
Wizkid, abeg cut soap for Davido. That boy makes too much noise and he's still far below Wizkid.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid's 'essence' Gets Certified Double Platinum In The US by wizonlyson: 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
adefitim:
How the guy no Dey even brag with all these records d needs to be study
..thats what we call maturity.bro..

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's 'essence' Gets Certified Double Platinum In The US by Kewellbanks: 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2022
Bluntguy:
Naija musicians making positive waves worldwide while her politicians are making negative waves.
not your regular afonjas. smh
Re: Wizkid's 'essence' Gets Certified Double Platinum In The US by Bluntguy: 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
Kewellbanks:
not your regular afonjas. smh
Senseless quote
Re: Wizkid's 'essence' Gets Certified Double Platinum In The US by Balerion: 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mykel51:

Burna is headlining the promiseland festival at Australia by June this yeae... If multiple countries spanning 4 continents bar Africa is not global to you, then I rest my case...

Whoever told you Burna, the First Nigerian in HISTORY to make a GRAMMY winning album is not a musical icon...lol

Burna is not the first Nigerian to win a grammy. Get your facts straight
Re: Wizkid's 'essence' Gets Certified Double Platinum In The US by MYHUBBY: 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
cliffypatt:

So Germany, Netherlands and the U.S. ain't global? Someone dominated the music scene in Nigeria with his last album and sold out various arenas in different countries and even won a grammy. The dude must be a Burna fan just like you are a wizzy fan and this is why he wrote all that, so it wasn't like he crammed anything. Will you call all you wrote about wizzy a crammed cognizance? Why the appellation "Oponu" for your information, insulting someone during an argument doesn't portray you as a mature or prudent individual. I stated you belonged to a circus cause the utterance or act of a clown during a circus event is humorous and is not to be taken seriously.

you're writing jargons, having confidence with your foolishness

see this idiot that insulted me but want me to be happy. did I quote you? you jumped like loose monkey on my post to exhibit your foolishness

alaye stop using me to seek attention and fúck off
Re: Wizkid's 'essence' Gets Certified Double Platinum In The US by McCoy9067(m): 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2022
Humbleness cannot be bought in the market. Empty barrel makes noise,,My guy is winning silently.. Another Grammy is loading for MACHALA.. You are making us proud Big Wizzy Wizard...
Keep it up........
Re: Wizkid's 'essence' Gets Certified Double Platinum In The US by cliffypatt(m): 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2022
MYHUBBY:

you're writing jargons, having confidence with your foolishness

see this idiot that insulted me but want me to be happy. did I quote you? you jumped like loose monkey on my post to exhibit your foolishness

alaye stop using me to seek attention and fúck off
Nitwit. You lack comprehension and your cognition is below average.
Re: Wizkid's 'essence' Gets Certified Double Platinum In The US by greggng: 11:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
I was told big wiz has private jet . One outstanding qualitie of bigwiz is that he simply mind his business. He doesn't like stress . I wish he married genevive nnaji ...una for talk tire and talk go tire una .
Re: Wizkid's 'essence' Gets Certified Double Platinum In The US by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 05, 2022
gozzlin:
Strange cos I don't see anything special bout that song. Sounds too ordinary.
Your type like kai kai and kpangolo music
Re: Wizkid's 'essence' Gets Certified Double Platinum In The US by Salihusaliheen(m): 11:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mykel51:

You are the ignorant clown here kiddo... Burna is the only African who has sold out multiple arenas in Netherlands (Ziggo dome and Ahoy Rotterdam)in minutes... Accor arena in paris twice , Hollywood bowl in LA, MSG in New York, Partille arena in sweden, Barclays arena and 2 other arena in Germany... to name a few...

Apart from 02 arena, mention one arena that has a capacity of over 10K that Wizkid has sold out in US or Europe or even UK (where Burna has almost sold out the AO arena -21K cap at Manchester)

Your response would show that you belong in a circus !
idíot tell me how many awards burna get
Re: Wizkid's 'essence' Gets Certified Double Platinum In The US by Biafranodogwu55: 12:16am On Mar 06, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

I have a feeling they will introduce the "tripple platinum" category for my songs
:-/
Re: Wizkid's 'essence' Gets Certified Double Platinum In The US by 07kjb: 12:34am On Mar 06, 2022
I haven't seen CKAYS ACHIEVEMENTS ON THIS PLATFORM...all this Yoruba moderators sef,na Wizkid own una go rush post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soundcity: A New Music (Entertainment) Channel / Download Full Album: Flavour X Umu Obiligbo – Awele (ep) / Rock Chick Seeks People With Same Interests In Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.