Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,841 members, 7,806,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Top 5 Mistakes That Kept Me Just Over Broke (part1) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 5 Mistakes That Kept Me Just Over Broke (part1) (207 Views)

Top 5 Mistakes That Kept Me Just Over Broke (part 3 / Top 5 Mistakes That Kept Me Just Over Broke (part 2) / 5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Mistakes That Kept Me Just Over Broke (part1) by akinwandeabdul(m): 5:15pm On Mar 05, 2022
Do you or someone you know wish you had more money? Maybe a nice financial cushion for peace of mind, or just some extra spending money each month?

As someone who lived paycheck to paycheck for many years, I know that lifestyle can be stressful. Maybe the information I'm about to share with you, will change things for you or someone you know who's struggling.

Once you know these five mistakes almost all self-made financial successes have had to overcome at one point or another, you'll be on your way...

I was affected by every one of those mistakes until about last year. Until then I held lots of jobs including dishwasher, cleaning, security guard and more. Some jobs I liked, others not so much. None of them really paid very well.

It wasn't until started experimenting with the some of my "beliefs" that I'm about to share, that I started earning six figures a week.

That was about 6 months ago. I proved to myself that the right mindset can change everything.

Now don't get me wrong. I understand that it's more difficult for some people to rise up the financial ladder than others. There are lots of factors that hold people in poverty, including illness, poor education, lack of opportunity, etc.

But understanding these common mistakes of less financially secure individuals, and simply experimenting with changing them can make a huge difference in almost anyone's ability to earn. I know, because I was directly affected by ALL of the things you're about to read.

I changed my mindset, and went on to earn a comfortable living with my own online business.

Today I challenge you to ask yourself if any of these apply to you or someone you want to help. And if so, what are you or they willing to do to change them...

1. Not Accepting Help From People Who've Made It

You know that old saying... Birds of a feather flock together? Well it is true in financial circles as well. Many low income earners only hang out with and network with other people who are of the same or similar income as them. It's their comfort zone.

They rarely if ever actively seek out other people who are significantly wealthier than them. They even sometimes do the opposite, they avoid them and even shun them.

Most people who become high income earners do the opposite. They come out of their comfort zone, and consistently befriend and learn from others who are doing better than them financially. In the process, many are surprised to discover just how willing the people they considered "snobs" are to help them.

When I was stuck in one of my 9-5 grinds I sought out advice from a company owner that partner with the company am working with as a security guard . He was happy to share some pearls of wisdom that changed my outlook on many of the things you're reading about in this issue. One of them is covered in the next tip...

So by tomorrow will share the second tip on the top 5 mistakes that Kept me just over broke.

(1) (Reply)

Opay Pos Available At Affordable Price / Cashpal / Accessories Store(whatsapp Group)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.