Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot (62013 Views)

Picture Story Of The Pratical Year Of A Uniben Agriculture Student / Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / Success Adegor: Okotie-Eboh Primary School Sapele Undergoing Renovation (2) (3) (4)

Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by Jackossky(m): 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
With heavy heart, teary eyes and sober thought we all at Uniben say goodbye to one of us,Miss Susan Eboh, a 600 level pharmacy student who gave up the ghost today in the University of Benin

She was a victim of a gunshot and...
May her soul rest in eternal peace

Goodbye friend,
Goodbye Course mate,
Goodbye Susan.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by silverlinen(m): 7:45pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ovbie Edo cry cry RIP
Pretty Edo babe

26 Likes

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by Shalommy(f): 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
Chaii.. Wasted beauty.. R.I.P beautiful. So sad! sad

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by nifemi25(m): 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
Wow, this beautiful girl just left this sinful world. May her soul rest in peace

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by NobleSeed(m): 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2022
[ RIP to her cry cry

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by Ecos(m): 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2022
RIP pretty. Ur country failed u

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by Cholls(m): 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
Kestolove:
See as kpekus just waste
my sister may God have mercy on you

133 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by Sekoni003(m): 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
Kestolove:
See as kpekus just waste

You are stupid. Case closed

195 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by Uyi168: 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2022
silverlinen:
Ovbie Edo cry cry RIP
Pretty Edo babe
shes not edo.
shes from delta.
she was our course rep..
Its still like a dream to me.

cry cry

150 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by KanielOutis92: 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2022
Uyi168:
shes not edo.
shes from delta.
she was our course rep..

cry cry
Sorry for your loss. But please, what exactly brought about her being shot? Robbers attack?

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by Kestolove(m): 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
Cholls:
my sister may God have mercy on you
amen

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by Uyi168: 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
KanielOutis92:
Sorry for your loss. But please, what exactly brought about her being shot? Robbers attack?

yeah.
she was attacked when returning after seeing a friend off.
not much details actually for now.

and she was her parent only daughter.
cry

116 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by Mindlog: 9:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
May her soul rest in peace. Shuddering imagining the pain her loved ones are going through.

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by Hannover(m): 9:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
Uyi168:
shes not edo.
shes from delta.
she was our course rep..

cry cry

Damn you mean this pretty lady is now lying cold at the morgue??

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by Mindlog: 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2022
Kestolove:
See as kpekus just waste

You are mentally disordered.

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by wiseone28: 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2022
Kestolove:
See as kpekus just waste
Oya lie down idiot..

36 i go give you

141 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by Nicepoker(m): 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
Kestolove:
See as kpekus just waste
Even on a sorrowful thread?

52 Likes

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by bigjackass: 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2022
Fúck

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by ThatsONYI: 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2022

cry cry evil world!
Rest on, pretty cry

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by NobIeKING: 10:36pm On Mar 05, 2022

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by NobIeKING: 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2022
Uyi168:
shes not edo.
shes from delta.
she was our course rep..

cry cry
heard it happened at osasogie.
Was it stray bullet or she resisted with robbers?

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by Jackossky(m): 10:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
NobIeKING:
course mate ke?
I thought you said you graduated?
Abi na copy and paste you do?
Cc Uyi168 this was your colleague right?

Sure. I graduated

When I was in school, she was a friend. To some, she was a course mate...

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by Uyi168: 10:50pm On Mar 05, 2022
Jackossky:

Sure. I graduated

When I was in school, she was a friend. To some, she was a course mate...

yes o
my paddy.
our course rep..

It's hard to believe she's gone.
Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by Uyi168: 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2022
NobIeKING:
heard it happened at osasogie.
Was it stray bullet or she resisted with robbers?

wasn't a stray bullet.
robbery, yes, resisted, I'm not sure.

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by Uyi168: 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2022
Hannover:

Damn you mean this pretty lady is now lying cold at the morgue??
yes boss.
at UBTH.
Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by oilmane(m): 11:27pm On Mar 05, 2022
[quote author=Jackossky post=110779316]With heavy heart, teary eyes and sober thought we all at Uniben say goodbye to one of us,Miss Susan Eboh, a 600 level pharmacy student who gave up the ghost today in the University of Benin

Goodbye friend,
Goodbye Course mate,

This cute girl? Wetin happen? Who shot her and what led to it? Such a huge blow to her parents and siblings, rest on princess, Nigeria is so unsafe.

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by arthurwillia(m): 11:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
I just Dey see wasted wasted na wa o
This world isn’t our own before

So she’s not wasted abeg

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by Stevenson1(m): 12:25am On Mar 06, 2022
Jackossky:
With heavy heart, teary eyes and sober thought we all at Uniben say goodbye to one of us,Miss Susan Eboh, a 600 level pharmacy student who gave up the ghost today in the University of Benin

Goodbye friend,
Goodbye Course mate,
Goodbye Susan.

She's very beautiful and adorable. How will parents send pikin go university only to hear news that the said pikin was gunned down and killed??
I can't just imagine the feelings, I swear! This world is so unfair and brutal. Only the strong survives.

21 Likes

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by BestMan001: 12:45am On Mar 06, 2022
What a beauty gone so soon.

cry cry cry

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by arthurwillia(m): 12:48am On Mar 06, 2022
NobIeKING:
she was about graduating in a months time before her life was snatched out by those useless cursed idiots.
6 years for uniben and at the end she couldn't reap the fruits of her labour.
And to think she was the only child of her parents

What!!! So bad

Why do thing like this happen to only child
This world is bad

See How Lazy Students Reason In Picture / How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? / Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics)