Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? (79567 Views)

Tourists On Vacation In Africa See Python Inside Their Engine(video+pic) / Vacation In Paris, Any Guide / Perfect Vacation In Badagry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Quincy1(m): 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2009
biolabee:

Ghana was the bomb!
spent 10 days there and went round the country

Accra-CapeCoast(Kakum,Hans Cottgae)-kumasi (Lake Bosumtwi)-Wli Waterfalls-Tema-Accra
Met my good man Quincy
Had a nice time but the country is damn expensive

Biolabee, Tell em. Now your mouth strong. U're no more a JJC. Abi
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by biolabee(m): 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2009
lol bros
it really is a nice experience but tough though

how life?
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Quincy1(m): 6:31pm On Jun 09, 2009
biolabee:

lol bros
it really is a nice experience but tough though

how life?

Life is okay. I got some info on that matter. Will mail you with details later. Off to the gym now.
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Ndipe(m): 12:36am On Jun 10, 2009
Who's been to Ho and Keta? The author of the novel, "The Narrow path", Franis Selormey was from Keta.
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by biolabee(m): 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2009
didnt get to Ho but passed there on my way to Hohoe (was about 28 km at the intersection point)
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 12, 2009
Anybody has an idea about air fare to Ghana?
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by biolabee(m): 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2009
check flyaero.com , virgin and arik and maybe bellview
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Quincy1(m): 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2009
Hey Nairalanders look out for Great holiday CHRISTMAS moments in Ghana. I am Preparing a Christmas season tour package. Tour packages will have options. An 18-30 years Option: Sleep during the day and party @ night + tour of Historic sites, beach activities, Socializing. Option B: 30-65 years/ Family with Kids: Beach activities for Kids, National park visits, visit to Museums, African heritage historic sites, slave trade castles, shopping, cinemas  etc,
Show your Interest now, start saving and planning. Special discounts for first 20 people. Its going to be great,  Don't Miss out on meeting people from different cultures and countries like Naija, Uk, Ghana and US, learning new cultures, food and having a feel of the African heritage. Bet you will have a Great story to tell when you are done. Am planning it big time. Going to be First of its KIND.
Show Interest with your replies and comments on this forum,will help me with planning.
Email: titi.travels.tours@gmail.com
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Abrantie: 2:22am On Jun 16, 2009
Hey Quincy, big ups to you and your business. Sounds like that would be a fun Christmas for any nationality. You're the type of Nigerian entrepreneurs we want and love in Ghana. Nairaland, get in touch with Quincy ASAP.
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Quincy1(m): 10:55am On Jun 16, 2009
Abrantie:

Hey Quincy, big ups to you and your business. Sounds like that would be a fun Christmas for any nationality. You're the type of Nigerian entrepreneurs we want and love in Ghana. Nairaland, get in touch with Quincy ASAP.

@ Abrantie Thanks. Yeah its going to be fun and open for any nationality. Thats the whole idea, meet people, make friends, share ideas etc, Am sure you are the first interested Nairalander, NOTED!
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by byedemy: 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2009
Hi Quincy,
I sent u a mail, pls i need a feedback asap
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Quincy1(m): 11:48pm On Jun 18, 2009
byedemy:

Hi Quincy,
I sent u a mail, pls i need a feedback asap

@ byedemy
I have just seen your message and sent a quick reply. Quite busy with a visiting client. You will get a detailed email from me tomorrow. Thanks.
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by storm0210(m): 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2009
hello Quincy, my name is franklin. i really need to communicate with you. would send u an email soon fa.events@gmail.com
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by manuel(m): 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2009
U see I was reading comments and I tried restraining myself, i did not want to reply. But after reading so much false information, I am obliged to post a comment here.

I will like to benevolently excuse any mis-comment as innocent ignorance, now the exchang rate of the New Ghana cedis which came into effect since august 2007 is

1GHC = 1$,  as at december 2008

1.40 GHC - 1$ as at june 2009

1GHC = 111.80 Naira as at june 2009

so whoever wants to come to GH can use that,  anyone talkin about '000 and '000,000,  is about two years late, please get current.
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Derwish1: 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2009
Hey guys,

i had a very cool time with Rainbow Garden Village at Lake Bosumtwi. They are really nice people, and that is probably the best place to stay in Ghana. The Bungalows are located at the shore of the lake. If you are a backpacker and on vacation in Ghana they give you a 20% Discount. Just check their website an find out.

test

Greetings,

Derwish
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by samparian(m): 10:39am On Jul 13, 2009
i'm planning to have my honeymoon in Ghana.
please, where is the best place to hang out and catch some fun with my bride?
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Quincy1(m): 3:42am On Jul 22, 2009
samparian:

i'm planning to have my honeymoon in Ghana.
please, where is the best place to hang out and catch some fun with my bride?

@ Samparian. I can provide services for you, if you are interested. Email me on titi.travels.tours@gmail.com. I bet you want to have a great honeymoon.
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by sunboy(m): 8:51am On Jul 22, 2009
@quicy , how much will it cost me to go on a 3 days or 1 week leisure in ghana, will a nigerian passport or ecowas passport do ?
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Quincy1(m): 12:24am On Jul 23, 2009
sunboy:

@quicy , how much will it cost me to go on a 3 days or 1 week leisure in ghana, will a nigerian passport or ecowas passport do ?

Yes you can use a Nigerian international passport or ECOWAS passport to travel to Ghana. Send us an email and you will get every other information you need. Email: titi.travels.tours@gmail.com
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by ragingrook: 11:38pm On Jul 23, 2009
Quincy, please I need a good hotel in Accra for 3 nites that's not more $45 each nite . please mail me details on rangingrook@yahoo.com

Gracias
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by akenzuaII(m): 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2009
All,

I used Quincy as my guide while in Accra on a business trip I did in June (sorry Q, should have posted this earlier due to the exceptional help you gave), the guy is phenomenal - I cant actually believe guys like this still exist!!

He was punctual, polite and above all a Naija help in foreign land. Wonderful time was had by all (though I must admit I spent too many nights in Rhapsody!)

I didn't get the chance to do any sightseeing tours but from the limited views of Accra, I have to say I was very impressed. I heard Christmas in Accra is off the chain so I might going back v.soon.

Q - will give you a call very soon.
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by letustalk(m): 10:25am On Jul 27, 2009
@Quincy1
Hello quincy, i am planning on a christmas vacation with a friend for the 25th and 26th december. we hope to leave for ghana 25th and return back to lagos 27th due to my work. during these two day period, we would like a decent hotel accomodation preferably with internet connection. we would also like to visit some of the historical sights. besides our airfare pls at least how much will it cost you to arrange all these movements and the lodging?
looking forward to hearing fromy you. You may reply me at aroga4god@yahoo.com. i should get your reply by the weekend. Thanks
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by naliakar: 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2009
(Caution)
Better practice the eating of snails and grass cutters before visiting Ghana. If you do not mind these as delicacies, then you will enjoy your stay in the land of Osyagefo. Beautiful people, great Fanti ladies. If you can make it to Tamale and Paga, you will be genuinely surprised to actually ride real crocodiles.
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by biolabee(m): 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2009
quincy gd to know u r doing ok
guys hes a great guy
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Quincy1(m): 1:27am On Aug 04, 2009
ragingrook:

Quincy, please I need a good hotel in Accra for 3 nites that's not more $45 each nite . please mail me details on rangingrook@yahoo.com

Gracias

@ragingrook
Am sorry for the late response, its been hectic. I will do an email to you ASAP.

akenzua_II:

All,

I used Quincy as my guide while in Accra on a business trip I did in June (sorry Q, should have posted this earlier due to the exceptional help you gave), the guy is phenomenal - I cant actually believe guys like this still exist!!

He was punctual, polite and above all a Naija help in foreign land. Wonderful time was had by all (though I must admit I spent too many nights in Rhapsody!)

I didn't get the chance to do any sightseeing tours but from the limited views of Accra, I have to say I was very impressed. I heard Christmas in Accra is off the chain so I might going back v.soon.

Q - will give you a call very soon.

@Akenzua II

Good to know you had a nice time and that i was able to contribute somehow. Many thanks too for your compliments, its not a big deal though. I feel people should always be simple, honest and straight forward.

About your many nights @ Rhaphosy, i do understand, no vex. You know we were restricted because of your business appointments, else we would have at least done some sightseeing outside Accra.

Sure thing, xmas is def going to worth it. I have already reserved a place for you. Talk to you soon.

letustalk:

@Quincy1
Hello quincy, i am planning on a christmas vacation with a friend for the 25th and 26th december. we hope to leave for ghana 25th and return back to lagos 27th due to my work. during these two day period, we would like a decent hotel accomodation preferably with internet connection. we would also like to visit some of the historical sights. besides our airfare pls at least how much will it cost you to arrange all these movements and the lodging?
looking forward to hearing fromy you. You may reply me at aroga4god@yahoo.com. i should get your reply by the weekend. Thanks

@Letustalk

I hope this response isn't coming late. My apologies for not responding earlier. However, i will send an email to you ASAP. Its good that you are making this reservation now, because there will be limited spaces for clients very soon. We are doing some serious planning and making sure its going to be memorable.

biolabee:

quincy gd to know u r doing ok
guys hes a great guy

@biolabee

Longtime. Thanks for the compliment. I hope its all okay with you too. Will send you an email.
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by YOKIP(m): 11:48am On Aug 12, 2009
Hello quincy, i am planning a two day visit to cape coast,ghana i hope to leave on a saturday and be back on a sunday due to my work. during these two day period,i would like a decent hotel accomodation preferably with internet connection. i would also like to visit some of the historical sights (cape coast castle and Karnumi forest or something). besides the fare pls at least how much will it cost for moving around,feeding and lodging?
looking forward to hearing from you. You may reply me at mayowaorioye@yahoo.com. expecting your response as soon as possible. Thanks
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Quincy1(m): 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2009
YOKIP:

Hello quincy, i am planning a two day visit to cape coast,ghana i hope to leave on a saturday and be back on a sunday due to my work. during these two day period,i would like a decent hotel accomodation preferably with internet connection. i would also like to visit some of the historical sights (cape coast castle and Karnumi forest or something). besides the fare pls at least how much will it cost for moving around,feeding and lodging?
looking forward to hearing from you. You may reply me at mayowaorioye@yahoo.com. expecting your response as soon as possible. Thanks

@ YOKIP, i have just sent an email to your addy.
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Abrantie: 3:42am On Aug 15, 2009
My Naija brothers and sisters, you're all welcomed in Ghana. Don't worry about what some of my country people say about you. We LOVE your mighty Naira and entrepreneurial spirit. Just keep it legitimate like what Quincy is doing, and we'll all be happy. Akwaaba!
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by chukxy44(m): 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2009
I need ur help with information as regards Ghana.
I plan to spend a weekend in Ghana with my female friend either this weekend or next weekend(Thats go on friday and return on sunday). I just want to know the cost implication.
we both do not have any passport, I wud also like to know the cost of a descent accomodation for three days (3 days) feeding and transportaion around ACCAR.
I would also need ur help on nice places we could visit.
we initial proposed spending 50k for everything will dat be enough for 2 (FEEDING, ACCOMODATION, TRANSPORT, AND TOUR)
I would really appreciate ur quike and kind responses to this.
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by candylips(m): 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2009
make i carry my ghana must go back they head to ghana o
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by ifunayam(f): 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2009
Hmmm Quincy good to know u are doing naija proud, keep it up brother!
Me too hope 2 visit Ghana someday soon, and wld appreciate ur kind
assistance when i do come. smiley kiss
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by mrperfect(m): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2009
Noway cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean / Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. / Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.