Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Revealing Portraits Of Heavily Tattooed People Who Normally Cover Their Body. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Revealing Portraits Of Heavily Tattooed People Who Normally Cover Their Body. (310 Views)

Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) / Hisbah: Use Headless Mannequins To Advertise, Cover Their Breast, Bottom Shapes / Bride Rocks Revealing Wedding Dress And People Are Talking About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealing Portraits Of Heavily Tattooed People Who Normally Cover Their Body. by Solidkay(m): 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
For many people, their skin is a canvas on which to display beautiful body art. Some folks are satisfied with one or two tattoos,
but others keep going until entire areas of their body are camouflaged in colorful ink.

British photographer Alan Powdrill documents these brazen bodies in COVERED, an homage to those willing to go to the tattooing extreme.
His series features two images per person: one where they're bundled head-to-toe, and another where they're showing off their complex tapestry of tattoos.

My tattoos are part of who I am and I'll always love my bodysuit now and when I'm 80. The love I get for what I look like is what it's all about.” (Victoria, 37)

Re: Revealing Portraits Of Heavily Tattooed People Who Normally Cover Their Body. by doggedfighter(f): 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2022
Nice
Re: Revealing Portraits Of Heavily Tattooed People Who Normally Cover Their Body. by FaceTanke: 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
Too much
Re: Revealing Portraits Of Heavily Tattooed People Who Normally Cover Their Body. by Shalommy(f): 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
Disgusting!... Yuck.. embarassed
Re: Revealing Portraits Of Heavily Tattooed People Who Normally Cover Their Body. by Jeon(f): 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2022
I'm a lover of tat art but this is too much cry is she infected with skin disorder ?cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Styles That You Can Sew With Velvet For Parties And Other Occasions / How To Plan Fish Pond Farming? / Console Table/dressing Or Reading Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.