Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

These Children Were Seen At A Business Center Forging Their SSCE Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / These Children Were Seen At A Business Center Forging Their SSCE Result (4506 Views)

Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result / NECO Releases November/December 2019 SSCE Result / What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Children Were Seen At A Business Center Forging Their SSCE Result by GlowyInspired: 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
These children were seen at a business center in Lagos, forging their SSCE results. They said that their mother sent them to acquire the results so that they would not face the wrath of their father for failing their examinations. https://reasontoglow.com/these-children-were-seen-at-a-business-center-forging-their-ssce-result/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Children Were Seen At A Business Center Forging Their SSCE Result by Goldbw122(m): 10:29pm On Mar 05, 2022
Hmm
Re: These Children Were Seen At A Business Center Forging Their SSCE Result by illicit(m): 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2022
Future leaders

2 Likes

Re: These Children Were Seen At A Business Center Forging Their SSCE Result by Shalommy(f): 10:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
They did just axactly as our leaders. cheesy cheesy Our leaders spoil the youth.

1 Like

Re: These Children Were Seen At A Business Center Forging Their SSCE Result by Optimistguy1969: 10:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
Show their faces.
I want to report the evil woman to her husband

1 Like

Re: These Children Were Seen At A Business Center Forging Their SSCE Result by Totilopussylick(m): 11:12pm On Mar 05, 2022
Buhari Forged his waec results

They are not the first to commit the crime undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Children Were Seen At A Business Center Forging Their SSCE Result by Canvass: 12:00am On Mar 06, 2022
Show their faces kwa? They are just two young girls holding sheets of paper in what looks like a business centre. This picture is no evidence of forgery. Show their faces and face possible wahala.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Children Were Seen At A Business Center Forging Their SSCE Result by Richsteemit: 12:34am On Mar 06, 2022
The future is female indeed. Saphiere come and see your sistersoo
Re: These Children Were Seen At A Business Center Forging Their SSCE Result by Gadafii: 3:18am On Mar 06, 2022
"..Their mother sent them..."

The papa is outside hustling his hairy balls out to provide for his family and this is what the mother will pay him back with, failed mother

5 Likes

Re: These Children Were Seen At A Business Center Forging Their SSCE Result by Gadafii: 3:21am On Mar 06, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Buhari Forged his waec results

They are not the first to commit the crime undecided
na talk be this abi u just mumu anyhow

Some of you just open mouth waaaaah like a sick donkey, so because buhari Forged his results, we should condole these two, if you found out your sister Forged her results, you no go flog demon comot her head or you go buy bucket of ice cream for her, because buhari Forged his results too

3 Likes

Re: These Children Were Seen At A Business Center Forging Their SSCE Result by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 06, 2022
Gadafii:
na talk be this abi u just mumu anyhow

Some of you just open mouth waaaaah like a sick donkey, so because buhari Forged his results, we should condole these two, if you found out your sister Forged her results, you no go flog demon comot her head or you go buy bucket of ice cream for her, because buhari Forged his results too

You talk too much

2 Likes

Re: These Children Were Seen At A Business Center Forging Their SSCE Result by Danmboss(m): 8:05am On Mar 06, 2022
Instead of them to read hard n pass the exam They were putting their hope on result forging
Hopless generation
Re: These Children Were Seen At A Business Center Forging Their SSCE Result by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 06, 2022
Hmmm
Re: These Children Were Seen At A Business Center Forging Their SSCE Result by blazepascal(m): 10:11am On Mar 06, 2022
I wrote waec 2012 all my result where almost c i swear d school wey dem put me nd my bro e tough i manage get c parallel for my result my bro fail english so im write waec again the Day wey we present our result to our parent im tell us say we try bcus na our head we take do am
Re: These Children Were Seen At A Business Center Forging Their SSCE Result by juman(m): 10:58am On Mar 06, 2022
GlowyInspired:
These children were seen at a business center in Lagos, forging their SSCE results. [b]They said that their mother sent them to acquire the results so that they would not face the wrath of their father for failing their examinations. [/b]https://reasontoglow.com/these-children-were-seen-at-a-business-center-forging-their-ssce-result/

As they were asked to do that by their mothers, the mothers should make sure they dont use it to pursue any admission.
The mothers should provide for them money to do another exams.

1 Like

Re: These Children Were Seen At A Business Center Forging Their SSCE Result by LikeAking: 11:14am On Mar 06, 2022
Stupid weak father.
Re: These Children Were Seen At A Business Center Forging Their SSCE Result by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2022
That computer business centre was where buhari forged his waec.

1 Like

Re: These Children Were Seen At A Business Center Forging Their SSCE Result by eddie7: 1:21pm On Mar 06, 2022
Even APC was forged out of PDP
Re: These Children Were Seen At A Business Center Forging Their SSCE Result by TheWolfen(m): 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2022
Senseless mother
Re: These Children Were Seen At A Business Center Forging Their SSCE Result by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2022
Having been around a business center before I can confidently say that most of the certificate and results you see are not actually original, they will design it and print it out like it's original
Re: These Children Were Seen At A Business Center Forging Their SSCE Result by nnamdi640: 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2022
That is the problem with some of this present age. They will have brain to do shady things, but to use that same brain on their studies is problem.
Re: These Children Were Seen At A Business Center Forging Their SSCE Result by Hardquy(m): 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2022
GlowyInspired:
These children were seen at a business center in Lagos, forging their SSCE results. They said that their mother sent them to acquire the results so that they would not face the wrath of their father for failing their examinations. https://reasontoglow.com/these-children-were-seen-at-a-business-center-forging-their-ssce-result/
Na naija we dey. Na person wey know way, no book.
Re: These Children Were Seen At A Business Center Forging Their SSCE Result by Maj196(m): 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2022
Failure is not the end. Everyone fails at some point
Re: These Children Were Seen At A Business Center Forging Their SSCE Result by Adeife2(f): 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2022
Where is this world really turning to?
Re: These Children Were Seen At A Business Center Forging Their SSCE Result by Cholls(m): 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
My brothers and sisters that hasn't heard from the Mother before blaming her...these kids could be lying
Re: These Children Were Seen At A Business Center Forging Their SSCE Result by BigYash: 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2022
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters that hasn't heard from the Mother before blaming her...these kids could be lying
Wetin you wan hear again? Make she come use emotional blackmail cover up everything ba? They already stated the fact..
Re: These Children Were Seen At A Business Center Forging Their SSCE Result by KingMack(m): 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
They will now grow UPP and be doing runs uppandan..jus like that empty skull headed and wide pvssy Jennyclay angry

1 Like

Re: These Children Were Seen At A Business Center Forging Their SSCE Result by abokikhalifa: 7:08pm On Mar 06, 2022
When u marry slay mama as wife because of sex, what do you expect her to teach her kids ? This is why men need to marry someone that will train their kids well. Same with women too
Re: These Children Were Seen At A Business Center Forging Their SSCE Result by duro4chang(m): 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2022
eddie7:
Even APC was forged out of PDP
PDP was forged out of Nigerians
Re: These Children Were Seen At A Business Center Forging Their SSCE Result by eddie7: 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2022
duro4chang:
PDP was forged out of Nigerians
You're in the spirit

1 Like

Re: These Children Were Seen At A Business Center Forging Their SSCE Result by Jennyclay(f): 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2022
KingMack:
They will now grow UPP and be doing runs uppandan..jus like that empty skull headed and wide pvssy Jennyclay angry
Be deceiving yourself there okay! Low-life and empty head like you.

I'm a graduate, even starting my masters program by September. Don't compare me with anyone.

You're as dull and a failure like Buhari.

Don't quote me again if you don't Wanna see the other side of me. Mtchhheeewwww...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Access Jamb/utme Past Questions Online / YABATECH Part Time Form For 2015/16 Is Out / Unilag Dli Enquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.