Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Church Youths And Premarital Sex. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Youths And Premarital Sex. (22726 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner / 26 Church Youths Drown In River Benue, Mourned By Their Families / Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by IrepChrist: 1:52am On Mar 06, 2022
Hebrews 13:4, “Marriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge.”

Practical suggestions to avoid temptation

The following aren't so much rules, as they are wise advice. If you are waiting until marriage for sex, then these bits of wisdom could help you to steer clear of making a mistake that you're sure to regret.

1. For a start, don’t do anything which would make others assume that you are sleeping together. In other words, don’t stay over in the same house or room. Don’t take overnight trips together without other people.

2. Set a curfew for yourselves and be accountable to other people for keeping it.

3. Talk about your plans to wait until marriage together. Work out what might be a difficulty for you to stay pure - be realistic & pray about your decision. ask others to pray for you too.

4. Keep physical touch to a minimum. It's generally wise to avoid touching skin below the neck and above the knee.

5. Be committed to holy lifestyle and stay away from friends that would not see sex before marriage a big deal.

6. Recognise any potentially difficult situations and stay away from them or change them. You might even consider not watching romantic films or TV together.

7. If you're old enough, get married soon. Why wait for years if you know you want to be together? However, be aware of your age and the advice of other people who love you and know you. 20 or 21 just may be too young to marry, or it may not. It depends on how mature you are. Advice from parents, pastors, and friends will help you work this out.

8. Do not cohabit.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:03am On Mar 06, 2022
I think this is a very serious issue.

Most church youths engage in premarital sex among themselves and also with others.

I used to have a girlfriend in the choir, and it didn't seem a big deal, because just about everyone else used to do it.

We used to even talk about it a times among ourselves.

It became weird to me when I truly repented because I seemed to think that everyone repented with me, but I was wrong, because it was still business as usual, but just I was among the odd ones.

If that was an exception, it wouldn't be a serious issue, but it's the norm, so it's something that shouldn't be taken lightly.

I believe the solution to that present reality, is for the church and her leaders to be more committed to the things of God as those of the early church were, so that, that fire would also spread down into the youths, otherwise it would continue to be business as usual, where premarital sex among church youths is the norm.

God bless.

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by chukwuibuipob: 4:07am On Mar 06, 2022
sad

1 Like

Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by helinues: 5:05am On Mar 06, 2022
You religious people too like sex matter discussion...

grin

15 Likes

Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by IrepChrist: 7:59am On Mar 06, 2022
helinues:
You religious people too like sex matter discussion...

grin

It's one of the greatest weapon of the devil against the youths.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by Sarsaproko: 10:12am On Mar 06, 2022
Sex is right when it’s consensual between people that have enough maturity to know what they’re doing.. Shikena!

Better test the ride before you buy.. grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by peppermint7(m): 10:12am On Mar 06, 2022
IrepChrist:

For Yankee
Na still weapon ??

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by NwaAmaikpe: 10:12am On Mar 06, 2022
shocked

Do not shortchange yourself with this premarital sex nonsense.

Conji kills.
Have sex responsibly or just masturbate.

Excessive semen retention can make your scrotal sac so heavy and once the spring suspending the sac snaps because it's hydraulic release has not been serviced by frequent ejaculation....all hell will be let loose, sperm will flow into your artery and mix with oxygenated blood and get circulated round your body.

Sometimes the sperm gets to your lungs and even your ears, nostrils, your brain or it becomes the pus in the acne, boils and pimples on your skin.

Well, this is what my mom told me, that's why till this day, I always lick my catarrh just to taste it and be sure that it is not sperm coming out of my nostrils.

84 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by Iseoluwani: 10:12am On Mar 06, 2022
Flee!!!

Don't run

Flee!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by premierlead: 10:13am On Mar 06, 2022
They won't listen as sex they say is sweeter than honey even among pastors and the youths of the church

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by Sirmuel1(m): 10:13am On Mar 06, 2022
This topic is what we ignore nowadays in Church.

The truth is, if you still engage in it, you are not a Christian(Christ-like). You are just a Church goer.

23 Likes

Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by oluwaseyi0: 10:13am On Mar 06, 2022
grin

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Do not shortchange yourself with this premarital sex nonsense.

Conji kills.
Have sex responsibly or masturbate.

If I no follow your advice wetin I gain

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by phemmyfour: 10:14am On Mar 06, 2022
Not just fornication...all manner of sexual sins among believers

Eph 5:3

But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people

10 Likes

Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by Realists(m): 10:14am On Mar 06, 2022
It's normal pastors lashing pastees
Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 06, 2022
You can't be in the choir and don't have a girlfriend or boyfriend.Except you are not attractive.

3 Likes

Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by Thinktwicemybro: 10:15am On Mar 06, 2022
Seun why is it that we are asked if we are Muslims before commenting on Muslim post on Fridays but you open Christian post for all dick and Harry including pagans and non Christians who come to say rubbish about the Christian faith.
This is wrong. Take this as a protest. People who truly believe in Jesus should be allowed to comment on Christian posts on Sunday to prevent non believers from insulting us.

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by EternalBeing: 10:16am On Mar 06, 2022
Awesome!
shocked See: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness
https://www.nairaland.com/5570394/having-boyfriend-girlfriend-not-just

And is Oral Sexh really sweet? Click:
https://www.nairaland.com/5652053/cunnilingus-husband-wife-sin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by kennyz247(m): 10:16am On Mar 06, 2022
may God forgive us all...
life without sex will not Worth living aswear..

1 Like

Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by Sirmuel1(m): 10:16am On Mar 06, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
grin

If I no follow your advice wetin I gain

That advice fear me ooooo
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by Kennyfancy(m): 10:17am On Mar 06, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by Chalkmansour08: 10:17am On Mar 06, 2022
Winters23:
grin
omo dat third girl tongue
Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by Highways: 10:17am On Mar 06, 2022
Hmm
Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by OBALOLA55(m): 10:17am On Mar 06, 2022
RAHMAN JA OBO DEM
Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by Winters23: 10:17am On Mar 06, 2022
Chalkmansour08:
omo dat third girl tongue

grin
Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by Druss(m): 10:17am On Mar 06, 2022
IrepChrist:

Especially as people push the view that there must be something wrong with you if you havent had sex..

I pray for grace, wisdom and strength of will for the upcoming youth. The war on your minds to do things ... is strong.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by EyetaVic: 10:18am On Mar 06, 2022
Youths these days sees fornication and premarital sex as nothing before the eyes of God

8 Likes

Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by tasalanoni(m): 10:18am On Mar 06, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Church youth or no church youth, do not shortchange yourself with this premarital sex nonsense.

Conji kills.
Have sex responsibly or just masturbate.

Excessive semen retention can make your scrotal sac so heavy and once the spring suspending the sac snaps because it's hydraulic release has not been serviced by frequent ejaculation....all hell will be let loose, sperm will flow into your artery and mix with oxygenated blood and get circulated round your body.

Sometimes the sperm gets to your lungs and even your ears, nostrils and the brain.

Well, this is what my mom told me, that's why till this day, I always lick my catarrh just to taste it and be sure that it is not sperm coming out of my nostrils.
Ekwensu grin cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam / 7 Significant Numbers From The Bible / Primate Ayodele: "God Will Punish Saraki If He Refuses To Contest In 2019"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.