Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Church Youths And Premarital Sex. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Youths And Premarital Sex. (22722 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner / 26 Church Youths Drown In River Benue, Mourned By Their Families / Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by Righthussle: 10:18am On Mar 06, 2022
Any god wey go leave to think of how to end suffering, hunger, terminal diseases, birth defects, war etc come dey care about who and when I knack and how I take knack, my people that god go worship himself oo.

6 Likes

Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by OBALOLA55(m): 10:19am On Mar 06, 2022
helinues:
You Christian people too like sex matter discussion...

grin
DEM BE RAHMAN JA-OBO

1 Like

Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by ityP(m): 10:21am On Mar 06, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Do not shortchange yourself with this premarital sex nonsense.

Conji kills.
Have sex responsibly or just masturbate.

Excessive semen retention can make your scrotal sac so heavy and once the spring suspending the sac snaps because it's hydraulic release has not been serviced by frequent ejaculation....all hell will be let loose, sperm will flow into your artery and mix with oxygenated blood and get circulated round your body.

Sometimes the sperm gets to your lungs and even your ears, nostrils, your brain or it becomes the pus in the acne, boils and pimples on your skin.

Well, this is what my mom told me, that's why till this day, I always lick my catarrh just to taste it and be sure that it is not sperm coming out of my nostrils.

Omo grin

1 Like

Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by wirinet(m): 10:22am On Mar 06, 2022
helinues:
You religious people too like sex matter discussion...

grin
I swear na only sex and women dey their mind. They seem to project their sexual frustrations on others, especially women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by Ololanla: 10:24am On Mar 06, 2022
In Fela's voice, ' Run o'
Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by SmithRussell(m): 10:25am On Mar 06, 2022
Abeg ee
Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by wirinet(m): 10:26am On Mar 06, 2022
IrepChrist:

It's one of the greatest weapon of the devil against the youths.
Murder is not the greatest weapon of the devil, corruption is not the greatest weapon of the devil, war is not the greatest weapon of the devil, na harmless sex between two consenting adults where no one is hurt that is the greatest weapon of the devil.

Religious fundamentalists are insane.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by TenQ: 10:29am On Mar 06, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Conji kills.

Excessive semen retention can make your scrotal sac so heavy and once the spring suspending the sac snaps because it's hydraulic release has not been serviced by frequent ejaculation....all hell will be let loose, sperm will flow into your artery and mix with oxygenated blood and get circulated round your body.

Sometimes the sperm gets to your lungs and even your ears, nostrils, your brain or it becomes the pus in the acne, boils and pimples on your skin.

Well, this is what my mom told me, that's why till this day, I always lick my catarrh just to taste it and be sure that it is not sperm coming out of my nostrils.
I hope this is not ignorance in full display!

1 Like

Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by BENCHOKCONSULT: 10:30am On Mar 06, 2022
IrepChrist:
Hebrews 13:4, “Marriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge.”

Practical suggestions to avoid temptation

The following aren't so much rules, as they are wise advice. If you are waiting until marriage for sex, then these bits of wisdom could help you to steer clear of making a mistake that you're sure to regret.

1. For a start, don’t do anything which would make others assume that you are sleeping together. In other words, don’t stay over in the same house or room. Don’t take overnight trips together without other people.

2. Set a curfew for yourselves and be accountable to other people for keeping it.

3. Talk about your plans to wait until marriage together. Work out what might be a difficulty for you to stay pure - be realistic & pray about your decision. ask others to pray for you too.

4. Keep physical touch to a minimum. It's generally wise to avoid touching skin below the neck and above the knee.

5. Be committed to holy lifestyle and stay away from friends that would not see sex before marriage a big deal.

6. Recognise any potentially difficult situations and stay away from them or change them. You might even consider not watching romantic films or TV together.

7. If you're old enough, get married soon. Why wait for years if you know you want to be together? However, be aware of your age and the advice of other people who love you and know you. 20 or 21 just may be too young to marry, or it may not. It depends on how mature you are. Advice from parents, pastors, and friends will help you work this out.

8. Do not cohabit.

Even the Pastors, Choirmasters, Youth leaders, Church fathers and mentors in church who are married are the ones sleeping with these girls most. Why you no address that part??

3 Likes

Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by okoroemeka(m): 10:30am On Mar 06, 2022
helinues:

grin
don't mind them,what God created to keep body and soul together
Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by Druss(m): 10:32am On Mar 06, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Conji kills.

My advice to people - disregard the above. But then it is your choice - Alea Iacta Est.
Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by Druss(m): 10:33am On Mar 06, 2022
wirinet:

Murder is not the greatest weapon of the devil, corruption is not the greatest weapon of the devil, war is not the greatest weapon of the devil, na harmless sex between two consenting adults where no one is hurt that is the greatest weapon of the devil.

You see as you fail English - the person said 'It is one of the greatest ....'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 06, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

and. just read this with food in my mouth.
Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by wirinet(m): 10:35am On Mar 06, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Conji kills.

Dem no know say conji sef na weapon way devil take dey kill people. Conji dey increase risk of prostrate cancer in men. Conji dey make women psychologically unstable. Women wey men no dey toast dey wicked well well
Regular and healthy sex has lots of benefits for both body and mind.

3 Likes

Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by Duplik8t77(m): 10:40am On Mar 06, 2022
helinues:

grin
I swear. Sex preoccupies their minds but dem go dey disguise. Lol

Meanwhile, it is been a while bro, shey na fuel scarcity cause am, Abi Buhari hardship?
Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by Kokaine(m): 10:44am On Mar 06, 2022
Sarsaproko:
Sex is right when it’s consensual between people that have enough maturity to know what they’re doing.. Shikena!

Better test the ride before you buy.. grin
what happens in the grave when we die? What happens when we sleep? Do people know what we are experiencing in our dreams even when they watch us sleep? Please always think deeper than your skin. Reach to the recess of your mind and explore its capacity

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by anu3: 10:48am On Mar 06, 2022
phemmyfour:
Not just fornication...all manner of sexual sins among believers

Eph 5:3

But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people

Nice

1 Like

Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 06, 2022
Winters23:
grin
Bad person grin
Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by Athemisia: 10:51am On Mar 06, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Conji kills.

Your mama must be a MILF!!
no be your mama disvirgin you so!? shocked

1 Like

Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by Southernigbo: 10:53am On Mar 06, 2022
we only deceiving ourselves when we clearly know l that it's d chance of sex that is bringing most youths to the church
Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:54am On Mar 06, 2022
Winters23:
grin
I can see where your hate lies. It makes sense...
Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by Athemisia: 10:54am On Mar 06, 2022
Kokaine:
what happens in the grave when we die? What happens when we sleep? Do people know what we are experiencing in our dreams even when they watch us sleep? Please always think deeper than your skin. Reach to the recess of your mind and explore its capacity
When we die our mind goes into Oblivion. Nothing afterwards.
No hell.
No heaven.
No afterlife.
Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by Winters23: 10:56am On Mar 06, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
I can see where your hate lies. It makes sense...

Everyone knows religious lunatics hate themselves

Christian vs Muslims

Catholic vs protestants

Pastor vs dickons

You vs your church members

Then I ask, where is the love?
Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by anu3: 10:57am On Mar 06, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
Seun why is it that we are asked if we are Muslims before commenting on Muslim post on Fridays but you open Christian post for all dick and Harry including pagans and non Christians who come to say rubbish about the Christian faith.
This is wrong. Take this as a protest. People who truly believe in Jesus should be allowed to comment on Christian posts on Sunday to prevent non believers from insulting us.

Anyone can comment if they want to.

God doesn't force anyone of us to believe His Son, Jesus and Obey Him completely...

You know how many dashed into Hellfire in last few minutes?

Did God stop them? He won't catch anyone by the neck to obey him.

To be a disciple of Jesus is not by force!

People or pastors may make church or a form of religion a must or by force, but Jesus and His Kingdom will Not.

God bless
Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by DARLINGTON869(m): 11:07am On Mar 06, 2022
Make God just continually dey help us oo. If correct konji hold you ehn, you go forget sey bible and church dey exist. But last last, if a youth can FLEE from anything fornication, gambling, masturbation and alcohol, then 75% of his/her life problems have been solved. Take this to the bank. cool

T O DARLING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by Emk5556: 11:09am On Mar 06, 2022
You are wise. This wisdom of yours is as a result of the fear of God that you have. May God keep you for your generation. However, for those who may not understand the rehma behind this words. Start first by having the fear of God; that way you will be able to obtain wisdom from him(God). Wisdom is profitable to direct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 06, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Conji kills.

Which one be hydraulic release for gbola again this man... nor go craze ooh. And ur mom told u all that grin

4 Likes

Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by Sarsaproko: 11:17am On Mar 06, 2022
Kokaine:

Spending time thinking about what happens after we die is pointless... What is not pointless is making an effort to get the most out of your living years..

Now let me ask you..What happened to you before you were born? Did you feel any pain? Did you have any of life's problems? Did you experience dreams?

4 Likes

Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by Oogway: 11:21am On Mar 06, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Conji kills.

As a Doctor, I must commend you for writing a very beautiful piece of NONSENSE

5 Likes

Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by IrepChrist: 11:22am On Mar 06, 2022
wirinet:

It will shock you to know...... Rape can result murder...... Stds, STIs and Hiv are silient killers and all are linked to sex. And unwanted pregnancy and abortion truncates a glorious future.
The thief cometh not yet but to kill, steal and to destroy.
Re: Church Youths And Premarital Sex. by damiloladuke: 11:22am On Mar 06, 2022
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam / 7 Significant Numbers From The Bible / Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.