Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell (1555 Views)

Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven / Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) / Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell by Kobojunkie: 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
SeunTheOwner:
No... 1.9 billion Muslims would not go die hell fire? A time of global repentance will come, and those who will shall be save.
Stop lying! undecided

When will this imaginary time take place? Within the next 80 years or when? undecided
Re: Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell by SeunNotOwner: 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying! undecided

When will this imaginary time take place? Within the next 80 years or when? undecided

Me lying? No way...

About the time of Jesus coming, how readest thou in the scripture? What time did he indicate will be his WHEN?
Re: Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell by Kobojunkie: 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
SeunTheOwner:
Me lying? No way...

About the time of Jesus coming, how readest thou in the scripture? What time did he indicate will be his WHEN?
Jesus Christ made it clear that no man knows when He will return. So to insinuate that Jesus Christ will return before the about 1.9 billion Muslims in the world today bite the dust is to condemn Jesus Christ a liar. undecided
Re: Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell by SeunNotOwner: 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ made it clear that no man knows when He will return. So to insinuate that Jesus Christ will return before the about 1.9 billion Muslims in the world today bite the dust is to condemn Jesus Christ a liar. undecided

Don't put the words in my mouth. The 1.9b people was direct estimated figures from the post I quoted.

When Jesus come, great multitude will stood before him clothed with white robes. This indicates that at the appearance of Him, there are those who will believe on him.
Revelation 6 and 7 cleared this out.
Re: Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell by Kobojunkie: 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
SeunTheOwner:
Don't put the words in my mouth. The 1.9b people was direct estimated figures from the post I quoted.

When Jesus come, great multitude will stood before him clothed with white robes. This indicates that at the appearance of Him, there are those who will believe on him.
Revelation 6 and 7 cleared this out.
OK. So tell us then, what relationship is there between the Great multitude described in revelations and the 1.9 billion Muslims you stated earlier? undecided

Also explain where this global repentance will take place. undecided
Re: Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell by IMAliyu(m): 4:29am On Mar 18, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

So, based on being "an outsider" as you put it, I see, AS YOU HAVE DONE, that you are incapable of given a fair and just judgement on a subject, simply because, you do not subscribe to its practice.

And that, is the definition of Bias and Prejudice, as I have accused you of doing.

SO, BY YOUR STATEMENT ABOVE, YOU ARE TRULY CONFESSING THAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO BE JUST WHEN IT COMES TO THE BIBLE AND CHRISTIANITY, WHICH IS WHAT I HAVE ALREADY CHARGED YOU WITH. SO YOU ARE ONLY PROVING MY CASE!
Once again imposing your own definition of Just and fair.

Anyway. You seem to assume a lot of things, I come from a different frame of reference from you. I may learn what I can about your religion, but it's bold of you to assume I'm capable of sharing the same impressions of it as you an active believer.

I look at Christianity the same way you would look at say Islam. Until you make a proper objective case for your particular faith, it's no different from the others. Something you seem to find difficulty in understanding.

Thank God you have spoken the Truth!

Which is why I accused you that "you have blocked yourself from letting The Truth Enter you, because you do not like how it makes you feel.

WHICH IS WHY YOU LIFTED YOURSELF UP TO DECIDE WHAT THINGS SHALL BE TRUTH, TO YOU,

"I just haven't found anything about it that makes it the word of God and you guys haven't made a convincing (factual, historical or scientific) case for it.
Now I'm curious
Could you explain what that truth you assume I've experienced is, in plain English?

The truth I've experienced is more likely the antithesis of whatever it is you attempt to project, and that is what led to my disillusionment with faith, all faiths.

CHANGE OF POST! I made no such claim.

All I ask. If you do not believe in Fairness and Justice and Truth, then you are not capable of giving any Truth Full testimony on any subject whatsoever. For you are exactly the same as a "Blind Judge".

I never accused you of making the claim.
You hold conviction that you know the Truth, and that your Truth is in fact absolutely the correct one, enough to make claims about it.

So, also I ask of you to remember you are no different from anyone else, unless you put your notion of Truth through the test, and present (falsifiable) evidence for it, you should not be speaking of Truth so easily.

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 7:49am On Mar 18, 2022
IMAliyu:

Once again imposing your own definition of Just and fair.

I am not imposing "my own just and fair"and you know it. Just and fair is beyond the personal possession of any person.

A matter is either just and fair or it is unjust and wrong!

IMAliyu:

... but it's bold of you to assume I'm capable of sharing the same impressions of it as you an active believer.

O yes you can, if you are just and fair!

Example, the Yorubas are quite very accommodating of youth dating and even early marriage.

By the principles of justice and fairness, is this a wrong practice that should not be done?

Every reasonable person of other tribes have all answered, "No! It is not a wrong practice", even when they are not Yorubas.

And at this point we have "the same impression" with the Yourubas, and, we are all still in our own places and tribes.

So, like all of us, you can be fair and just IF YOU TRULY WANTED TO.

IMAliyu:

I look at Christianity the same way you would look at say Islam.

Not True! Until the 2000s, church goers thought, Islam was another Way that leads to God! We thought 'jihad" was "war" and conquerorship same as that the Europeans did to Lagos, Benin and Rivers state.

We even thought the Koran was the same with the Bible, just Arabic version.

It was when the contents of the koran started to leak out, which every reasonable person saw that such contents were repugnant to Natural Justice, Equity and Good Conscience, that was when our views on Islam changed.

And as you can see, none of those practices since they leaked out, till today can not be validly defended.

Exactly what the Bible reported God hath Said "I will not justify the wicked"! Exodus 23:7.

But this is not the issue and you are reversing the burden. So let us finish with you first, then I can enter the cross-examination box. But for now, you are the one in it.

IMAliyu:

Now I'm curious
Could you explain what that truth you assume I've experienced is, in plain English?

I did explain it and I know you got it, for if you did not, a question will certainly flow out from my Answer.

But I see, cheesy you are struggling to find a question.

IMAliyu:

I never accused you of making the claim.

Oh yes you did, see it below.

IMAliyu:

you should also remember you are not the arbiter of what that truth is.

That is clearly an accusation.
Re: Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell by IMAliyu(m): 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I am not imposing "my own just and fair"and you know it. Just and fair is beyond the personal possession of any person.

A matter is either just and fair or it is unjust and wrong!
To you just and fair is whoever agrees with you.
And you act like you are not aware of this bias of yours.

So, It's unjust to ask for empirical evidence. I see..

O yes you can, if you are just and fair!

Example, the Yorubas are quite very accommodating of youth dating and even early marriage.

By the principles of justice and fairness, is this a wrong practice that should not be done?

Every reasonable person of other tribes have all answered, "No! It is not a wrong practice", even when they are not Yorubas.

And at this point we have "the same impression" with the Yourubas, and, we are all still in our own places and tribes.

So, like all of us, you can be fair and just IF YOU TRULY WANTED TO.

You are determining what counts as just and fair on your own whims. You are like the tyrannical king that tells himself stories about how Just and fair he is to his subjects.
Let the facts, or who soever reads these back and forwards determine that. You are too blinded by your own ego to conclude such.

No, not when you observe the makebelief and inconsistent foundations of religious beliefs. And even prior to disillusionment, I held a strong Muslim view of God as a result the basis of Christianity never made sense.
And still doesn't.
"Why would the all powerful and merciful God, need to have his own son tortured to death, so as to be able to forgive his own creation?"
Will you allow your son to be tortured in exchange to forgive your car after your car misbehaved? (Using your style of analogy)

Which is the basis of mainstream Christianity.
The Muslim version of the story never had, or needed this basis, because after sinning Adam immediately repented and God forgave him. Which made the Christian story illogical.

So no, I don't share the same impressions of it. I have made attempts to learn about Christianity from a Christian view, same goes for other religions Buddhism and Hinduism, while lessons can be learned from it, it doesn't make it any less illogical, and you avoid providing proof for the validity of your religion over every other one, why your book is the words of God and not the others.

Not True! Until the 2000s, church goers thought, Islam was another Way that leads to God! We thought 'jihad" was "war" and conquerorship same as that the Europeans did to Lagos, Benin and Rivers state.

We even thought the Koran was the same with the Bible, just Arabic version.

It was when the contents of the koran started to leak out, which every reasonable person saw that such contents were repugnant to Natural Justice, Equity and Good Conscience, that was when our views on Islam changed.

And as you can see, none of those practices since they leaked out, till today can not be validly defended.

Exactly what the Bible reported God hath Said "I will not justify the wicked"! Exodus 23:7.

But this is not the issue and you are reversing the burden. So let us finish with you first, then I can enter the cross-examination box. But for now, you are the one in it.
History says otherwise, Islam had always rejected the divinity of Christ (being the son of God or God himself), and rejected the death of Christ on the cross. So why you or any other chruch goer would think it's another way to God or tied up to your version of salvation is beyond me. Unless You believed there exists other valid paths to God.
European christians understood Islam was a blatant heresy to their beliefs, and constant warfare took place between them.

And yes you are right a lot of the violence in the Quran and mostly hadith can not be validly defended (well, you could try, but I'd take an uncomfortable level of dissonance), and I feel the same way about the violence in the bible also.

I did explain it and I know you got it, for if you did not, a question will certainly flow out from my Answer.

But I see, cheesy you are struggling to find a question.

Avoiding a straight forward question, ok.

Oh yes you did, see it below.
That is clearly an accusation.
Just a reminder that your notion of Truth is likely to be wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
IMAliyu:

To you just and fair is whoever agrees with you.
And you act like you are not aware of this bias of yours.

As I clearly said "A matter is either just and fair or it is unjust and wrong!".

I support the just and fair balance whether people agree with me or not.

And there is no bias in "just and fair" ONLY BALANCE, EQUITY AND JUST IS as proven by your difficulty in finding any bias with me, which you would have dropped, if you had one.

So, in all in all, it is more than settled that you are an unfair and biased person, which is what I wanted to show everyone here. And the opinion of a biased person is always imbalanced, Unjust and Untrue and Unacceptable!
Re: Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell by Goboss: 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
U shud note dat, christians believe dat without JESUS one cannot inherit GOD's kingdom. Jesus is the way, truth and the life, no one sees GOD except through him
Re: Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell by Dliquidmetal(m): 11:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
Goboss:
U shud note dat, christians believe dat without JESUS one cannot inherit GOD's kingdom. Jesus is the way, truth and the life, no one sees GOD except through him
this is an arrogant assertion. But lucky you,you were born into the right god lol heaven(fictitious btw)sure for ya but those worshiping other gods with lesser dicks than your god's are enroute to the fictitious hell bravo

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell by Kobojunkie: 12:07am On Mar 25, 2022
Dliquidmetal:
this is an arrogant assertion. But lucky you, you were born into the right god lol heaven(fictitious btw)sure for ya but those worshiping other gods with lesser dicks than your god's are enroute to the fictitious hell bravo
Why exactly is it an arrogant assertion? undecided
Re: Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell by Cordenify(m): 4:07am On Mar 25, 2022
Re: Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell by haekymbahd(m): 5:23am On Mar 25, 2022
Goboss:
no one see God except through him... Yet you Christian still say he his God be deceiving yourself. Christianity is not the religion of Christ..

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:38am On Mar 25, 2022
Workch:
Flying spaghetti monster is the way, the truth and the light, no one can make heaven except through him

Your aggression can't help you so allow the OP to respond if he's willing to learn! wink

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell by Goboss: 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
haekymbahd:
no one see God except through him... Yet you Christian still say he his God be deceiving yourself. Christianity is not the religion of Christ..

He is God- because he is part of the TRINITY. In simpler terms when he was on earth he was 100% GOD and 100% human. Dats why he felt pains, was hungry and so on.

Pls can i ask if ur a christian?
Re: Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell by Goboss: 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
Dliquidmetal:
this is an arrogant assertion. But lucky you,you were born into the right god lol heaven(fictitious btw)sure for ya but those worshiping other gods with lesser dicks than your god's are enroute to the fictitious hell bravo
And what's dat suppoz to mean dear?

Dont u knw GOD is spirit?

what's with those dick stuff
Dliquidmetal:

Re: Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell by sonmvayina(m): 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
Goboss:

You did not get it...did you?
Re: Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell by Goboss: 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
sonmvayina:

You did not get it...did you?
Well, never thnk i do.
And...its lyk u have natin 2 explain.
Re: Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell by haekymbahd(m): 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
Goboss:

He is God- because he is part of the TRINITY. In simpler terms when he was on earth he was 100% GOD and 100% human. Dats why he felt pains, was hungry and so on.
Did he say so himself or your opinion

Goboss:

Pls can i ask if ur a christian?
No, I am not.
Re: Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell by Goboss: 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2022
haekymbahd:

No, I am not.
Its nt my opinion

Okay, do you read d WORD OF GOD(BIBLE)??
haekymbahd:

No, I am not.
Its nt my opinion

Okay, do you read d WORD OF GOD(BIBLE)??
haekymbahd:

No, I am not.
Its nt my opinion

Okay, do you read d WORD OF GOD(BIBLE)?? Huh
Re: Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell by sonmvayina(m): 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
Goboss:

Well, never thnk i do.

And...its lyk u have natin 2 explain.

Lol,

You will remain ignorant and dull all your life..
Re: Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell by Goboss: 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
sonmvayina:

Lol,
You will remain ignorant and dull all your life..
Good, the way of the wise seems foolish to fools.
Re: Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell by sonmvayina(m): 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
Goboss:

Good, the way of the wise seems foolish to fools.

Continue amazing yourself....
Ass wipe.
Re: Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell by Goboss: 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
sonmvayina:

Continue amazing yourself.... Ass wipe.
Yeah, call me all u can MR. It does not add a colour to my skin
Re: Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell by sonmvayina(m): 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
Goboss:

Yeah, call me all u can MR.
It does not add a colour to my skin

Like a pig...
Re: Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell by Goboss: 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
grin
sonmvayina:

Like a pig...
smiley
sonmvayina:

Like a pig...
Re: Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell by xproducer: 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
"Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins." - 1 John 4:10

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." - Acts 4:12

The Lord JESUS, the CHRIST!
Re: Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell by AntiChristian: 9:41am On Mar 28, 2022
Goboss:

Okay, do you read d WORD OF GOD(BIBLE)?? Huh

How is the Bible the word of God again? lipsrsealed
Re: Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell by Goboss: 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

How is the Bible the word of God lipsrsealed

It contains GOD's commands, promises, prophecies nd so on
Re: Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell by Dliquidmetal(m): 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
Goboss:

and you belive this shit? Humans like yourself wrote that book just like every other book but stay deluded,doesn't affect me

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell by AntiChristian: 10:46am On Mar 29, 2022
Goboss:

Yeah you are now correct! But your previous assertion is false!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wanted! God Dead or Alive / The Experience 2009 At Lagos Tbs. / If You Believe Demons Don't Exist, Watch This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.