Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Davido's Mind-blowing Performances With Teni, Adekunle Gold, Others At 02 Arena - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Mind-blowing Performances With Teni, Adekunle Gold, Others At 02 Arena (509 Views)

Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena / Kizz Daniel Set For His Concert At 02 Arena, London. See His Post. Photos / Shina Peters, Adekunle Gold, Others Rock Perfect Goldberg Ariya Repete Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Mind-blowing Performances With Teni, Adekunle Gold, Others At 02 Arena by onyi25(f): 11:16am On Mar 06, 2022
Davido's Mind-blowing Performances With Teni, Adekunle Gold, Others At His 02 Arena Concert (Videos)
Davido's 02 arena concert was a total shut down.

TheĀ arena was overflowing with thousands of fans.

The singer thrilled the audience with mind-blowing performances.

Some of his performances were features done with his colleagues and ofcourse they were present at the concert to perform them with him.

Teni showed up on stage to perform 'For You' with the DMW boss.

Adekunle Gold was also spotted on stage, performing 'High' with Davido.

Pheelz joined Davido on stage for Finesse and they both dished out an amazing performance together...

Visit web page below for full update/ watch videos;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/03/davidos-powerful-performances-with-teni.html

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Sets Internet On Fire As He Shares Video Of Himself Massaging A Lady O / Nicki Minaj Reacts To Will Smith Slap To Chris Rock / "There Is No Amount Of Money A Man Can Give Me That I Can't Give Myself" - Ifu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.