Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Anambra Police Command Launches Offensive Against Cultists And Criminals-PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Police Command Launches Offensive Against Cultists And Criminals-PHOTOS (1172 Views)

Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) / Police Arrest 15 Suspected Cultists And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) / Notorious Cultist Who Killed Over 30 People Paraded With Other Criminals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Police Command Launches Offensive Against Cultists And Criminals-PHOTOS by parkparky(m): 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
In keeping with the assurance by the Anambra State Police Command on its commitment to ensuring a crime-free State and checkmating cultism and other violent crimes and bringing perpetrators to book, Police Operatives have arrested 3 suspects and recovered one English Beretta Pistol, one locally fabricated gun, one live ammunition one motorcycle, three phones, cash of N22,400 and some substance suspected to be hard drugs.

The Police Operatives at about 11pm on 2/3/2022 working on credible information stormed a criminal hideout in Awada, Idemili North LGA and arrested One Onyedika Okwuibe 'M' aged 25years.
Immediate search conducted in his house led to the recovery of one English Pistol and one live ammunition.

Further interrogation of Onyedika led to the arrest of one Chimaobi Ezeoke whom he alleged gave him the gun. They both confessed to be members of Vikings cult group.
Similarly, on 3/3/2022 at 9:46am, Police Operatives working with the vigilante group in Ufuma, Orumba North LGA arrested one Samuel Nwankwo ‘M’ aged 31years and recovered one locally fabricated gun, one motorcycle, substance suspected to be hard drugs and cash of N22,400.
The suspect and one other gang member still at large operating with unregistered motorcycle had attacked Heca Filling Station along Umunze/
Ekwulobia Road and dispossessed the sales girl of Proceeds of cash sales. However, the criminals were intercepted by Viligante men working with the Police. The Suspect has been interrogated and operations are ongoing to nab other members of the syndicate.

The Commissioner Of Police, CP Echeng Echeng while reiterating the unwavering commitment of the Command towards weeding out all criminal elements, enjoins law-abiding citizens of the State to remain vigilant and continue to support the Command in the fight against crime and all shades of criminality.
Suspects shall be charged to court once investigations are concluded.

DSP Ikenga Tochukwu
(PPRO, Anambra State Police Command)

Re: Anambra Police Command Launches Offensive Against Cultists And Criminals-PHOTOS by silverlinen(m): 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2022
Vikings with stealing
Na wa oo .. anyways make i just maintain omerta.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Command Launches Offensive Against Cultists And Criminals-PHOTOS by donbachi(m): 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2022
Even those criminals in power.
Re: Anambra Police Command Launches Offensive Against Cultists And Criminals-PHOTOS by Nyanyafk: 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2022
Good one
Re: Anambra Police Command Launches Offensive Against Cultists And Criminals-PHOTOS by GingerbreadMen(m): 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2022
To be honest if someone tried to rob me with the gun in the first and second picture, I would think it's a joke and start laughing
Re: Anambra Police Command Launches Offensive Against Cultists And Criminals-PHOTOS by Flamees(m): 9:14am On Mar 07, 2022
GingerbreadMen:
To be honest if someone tried to rob me with the gun in the first and second picture, I would think it's a joke and start laughing
Till you hear gbosa for your head

I no fit drag anything at gun point or any weapon
Cause they go still kill u and collect the phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Command Launches Offensive Against Cultists And Criminals-PHOTOS by shagasha: 9:26am On Mar 07, 2022
Flamees:

Till you hear gbosa for your head

I no fit drag anything at gun point or any weapon
Cause they go still kill u and collect the phone

Person wey bullet touch no dey hear the sound of the gunshot
Re: Anambra Police Command Launches Offensive Against Cultists And Criminals-PHOTOS by TotoGame(m): 9:51am On Mar 07, 2022
GingerbreadMen:

You never jam correct Awka made!...
Re: Anambra Police Command Launches Offensive Against Cultists And Criminals-PHOTOS by VEXT: 9:55am On Mar 07, 2022
This region again
Re: Anambra Police Command Launches Offensive Against Cultists And Criminals-PHOTOS by allen113: 11:23am On Mar 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Anambra Police Command Launches Offensive Against Cultists And Criminals-PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
I thought someone said the guy in yellow confessed to being an esn or ipob member?

Oyigboupdate and co
Re: Anambra Police Command Launches Offensive Against Cultists And Criminals-PHOTOS by Flamees(m): 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
shagasha:

Person wey bullet touch no dey hear the sound of the gunshot
I swear grin

(1) (Reply)

Missing Person / My Friend Mom Has Been Kidnapped / Exposing Lies And Defamation By Beckianah Obehi - The True Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.