Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Two Kinds Of People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Kinds Of People (2528 Views)

5 Kinds Of Noise Women Make When Enjoying Lovemaking / Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Kinds Of People by pansophist(m): 1:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
There are two kinds of people. The weak and the strong. By weakness and strength, I'm not referring to the physical expression of it but internally, the energy of the soul. If you refuse to be used by anyone, there is a high tendency that you'll be loathed. If you start living from inside out, in accordance with yourself, you've basically set the rule to be a social outcast. A decision every man will come to face one day is to either choose to please the world, or himself. If you please the world, you'll suffer. If you please yourself, you'll prosper.

Most people are weak in their soul, and the symptoms of internal weakness is living from the outside to the inside. Meaning that they expect others to give them something they can't give themselves. For example look for an obese person, and ask how his/her dream partner should look like, I doubt they would desire an obese person like them. They want someone that is disciplined enough to eat healthy, the same lifestyle they can't live up to. Same goes for the uneducated, the broke, the lazy etc.

The weak are always a receiver and a burden to others and to themselves. They need to destroy your esteem to feel strong. They feel rich because youre poor. They feel strong when they control you. When you place them on a pedestal, they feel like a messiah. To grow taller, they push you down and to go faster, they cut off your legs. The weak are outwardly focused, and like a hoover, they need to vacuum other's self-worth to have an esteem. Basically they feel angry that you didn't give them what they can't give themselves, and genuinely pissed off that you refused to be used by them. The irony.

When you're good, they interpret it as weakness and an invitation for maximum exploitation. The concept of altruism, benevolence and compassion are alien to many, hence they don't get it when a strong person relates with them in that frequency. To respect you, they must fear you first. They are the first to criticise, but the last to give better alternatives. Basically the need to know you have teeth, and can actually bite, before relating with you as they normally should. Sadly, these behaviours are natural to the weak soul and the ignorance of their energy makes it worse for redemption.

A strong person lives from the inside out, meaning that they try to meet the ideal of their own imagination. They don't expect someone else to be intelligent, eloquent, fit, healthy, refined etc. They embody it. And if you are strong, the weak would want to use you, the same way a thief wants to steal from you because being strong is immaterial wealth, and also because the weak live from outside to the inside, when you refuse to be used, you'll be hated. If you understand how the dynamic goes, you really won't feel sad when people hate you, just as the bark of a dog doesn't disturb you, because you understand the dog. You understand the weak energy they are coming from.

Like the old saying, iron sharpens iron. When two strong people meet each other, it's basically an introduction to heaven. And if they are romantic partners, then each time spent together is heaven in itself. Imagine being in love with someone that is like a boost, launching you to greater heights. A strong person understands his/her weakness, and can understand yours as well. The only time a man can experience true freedom is when he is alone, but to be free even in the presence of another person is the greatest of heavenly blessings.

If you will learn anything from this write up, it should be about reflecting on your behaviours and determine if you navigate the world with a weak mindset, and change it. By default, the weak will suffer and the strong will thrive, this is the rule of the universe. So for one to reduce the suffering that characterizes life, you must be strong. It's not an option, it's a must. And if you're strong, stay away from the weak and do not apologise for it. Salvation is a personal journey.

60 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Two Kinds Of People by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2022
This Edo boy is intelligent.

4 Likes

Re: Two Kinds Of People by Boogyman557: 1:42pm On Mar 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool exactly D weak n d strong...

SEE make I CAPRISUN u...

me na STRONG man bcus I NACK like 6 different ASHAWOO las night and I still de strong DIS morning..

u de surprise rite..

I de even BLA WEED NOW SELF..

although d last ASHAWOO BANI wey I NACK dat night really do me justice..

she nearly chop off my PREEK..

but d NACKING SWEET Shar..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Two Kinds Of People by Oyin2212(m): 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2022
I've learned a lot from you bro. May your wisdom never diminish.

8 Likes

Re: Two Kinds Of People by SurvivorM(f): 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2022
You are right been strong is to have high self esteem and confident and not giving a shit how people think or perceive you.
It's very hard but once you can acquire all this, you will have such a wonderful life

12 Likes

Re: Two Kinds Of People by internationalman(m): 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
In summary, If as a person you take more than you give you are weak..be it material, emotional or whatever..

8 Likes

Re: Two Kinds Of People by Degrezhaa: 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2022
Just what I needed to read today

2 Likes

Re: Two Kinds Of People by TheManofTomorrow(m): 3:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
Re: Two Kinds Of People by pansophist(m): 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2022
SurvivorM:
You are right been strong is to have high self esteem and confident and not giving a shit how people think or perceive you.
It's very hard but once you can acquire all this, you will have such a wonderful life

Being strong is to demand more from yourself, than from others. A healthy self esteem and confidence are by-products of it. True, it hard, and it take years to master, and everyone who wants to live a fulfilled life must undergo this personal journey, to reach the crown.

Material suffering is bearable, humans have been broke throughout history, but to be poor in one's soul, to be spiritually bankrupt, lacking the internal software to operate competently in life is a sure route to suffering, and only such person can redeem himself out of it. If one is healthy in their soul (being strong), they will lead a happy life regardless of their material possessions.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Kinds Of People by Mikester: 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2022
True. First, have a definite, clear practical ideal; a goal, an objective. Second, have the necessary means to achieve your ends; wisdom, money, materials, and methods. Third, adjust all your means to that end cause excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance, determines our destiny.

The ideal man bears the accidents of life with dignity and grace, making the best of circumstances.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Kinds Of People by Robertgreene1(m): 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2022
A man who's hated by many and is fine with that..is a very powerful person
Trump and Putin readily comes to mind...

10 Likes

Re: Two Kinds Of People by Cokahot: 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
Forget story and make this money ok. Strong kor weak ni. Ode

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Two Kinds Of People by Candidlady: 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2022
Op a person who has built a defense system around em... Due to one experience or the other ..

What would you call such a person
Weak or strong ? °°°°

°°°°nice piece btw°°°

1 Like

Re: Two Kinds Of People by DroppingLiquid: 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
Honestly, even till now, I'm finding it hard to believe that the people you describe in the weak category exist. Like why would anyone live with such lack of discipline and wickedness?

Are they not uncomfortable with that way of life? Sometimes, I look at such people and which I could just transfer my mind into their body and examine how they think and view life from their perspective, just to understand them a bit more. I believe everyone has a story. Certain things that shaped them into what they are.

6 Likes

Re: Two Kinds Of People by pansophist(m): 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2022
Candidlady:
Op a person who has built a defense system around em... Due to one experience or the other ..

What would you call such a person
Weak or strong ? °°°°

°°°°nice piece btw°°°

If you lock yourself in your house and refuse to go outside or let someone else in, you are the one that will suffer. But if you lock your house, and allow only worthy people that you have come to trust in, then life becomes worth living, and of course, it goes the other way round. Also, if you close yours to others, why are you worthy to be let in by others? I am sure you might protest that you mean no harm and harmless like a dove, which can be true. The point I am trying to explain is that being closed off is not ideal, and definitely not a strength.

So what such a person is to do is to open their defense to those that are worthy. Not everyone is out there to cause harm. Vulnerability is not weakness, it's strength. It is the idea that no matter what happens, even if they come to disappoint you and prove your initial suspicion to be true, you are strong enough to handle it. And also it helps if one does not expect superhuman traits from people, and to accept that you may be disappointed one day by those you have come to trust. It is hard, I know, but the alternative would be to deny oneself from the rich human experience that characterizes life.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Kinds Of People by pansophist(m): 5:39pm On Mar 06, 2022
DroppingLiquid:
Honestly, even till now, I'm finding it hard to believe that the people you describe in the weak category exist. Like why would anyone live with such lack of discipline and wickedness?

Are they not uncomfortable with that way of life? Sometimes, I look at such people and which I could just transfer my mind into their body and examine how they think and view life from their perspective, just to understand them a bit more. I believe everyone has a story. Certain things that shaped them into what they are.

Well, I am not sure if you landed from heaven, because I believe we all started from weakness then strengthed our character as we grow. Even on that, there are multiple layers to energies, and even the strongest of men do have areas where they are still weak. We are imperfect humans after all. But I get you, there is extreme weakness, and that's what you are referring to. Humans experience life in duality, so just as hot and cold, black and white, tall and short, its weakness and strentgh.

I've come to accept that age is not a determinant of individual sophistication. Some old people are weak in their souls, while a younger one will be strong. The same way an antelope doesn't know that it acts like prey, it's how it is for weak people. Strength can see and accommodate weakness, but weakness can not accommodate strength. So yes, you will find it difficult to understand such an outlook towards life. The good thing is that when one has crossed to the other side, then they shake their head when they reminisce on their old ways because their eyes are now opened.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Kinds Of People by pansophist(m): 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
This Edo boy is intelligent.

Na today you know? See this man o grin

1 Like

Re: Two Kinds Of People by helinues: 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2022
I am actually a social outcast cos sorry, ain't just interested in people always trying to take advantage of me, lying on unnecessary things and still be opportunists.

I have my peace of mind alone..

2 Likes

Re: Two Kinds Of People by Brian47(m): 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
Wow nice write up.
You've earned yourself a new follower
Re: Two Kinds Of People by pansophist(m): 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
Brian47:
Wow nice write up.
You've earned yourself a new follower

Dash me money joor. grin
Re: Two Kinds Of People by pansophist(m): 10:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
helinues:
I am actually a social outcast cos sorry, ain't just interested in people always trying to take advantage of me, lying on unnecessary things and still be opportunists.

I have my peace of mind alone..

Actually when you are not seamlessly integrated into the herd, it's seen as insanity, but if you are, then you're normal. So my guy, as far say you no harm anyone, keep living true to yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Two Kinds Of People by pansophist(m): 10:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
Robertgreene1:
A man who's hated by many and is fine with that..is a very powerful person
Trump and Putin readily comes to mind...

And they are usually happy and wealthy. The irony.

6 Likes

Re: Two Kinds Of People by Shegzdave: 10:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
I love this.
The weak are those that takes your kindness as weakness to exploit you thinking they are smart.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Kinds Of People by galadima77(m): 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
The last line "Salvation is a personal journey" says it all.

Thanks man
Re: Two Kinds Of People by seguno2: 11:20am On Apr 13, 2022
pansophist:
There are two kinds of people. The weak and the strong. By weakness and strength, I'm not referring to the physical expression of it but internally, the energy of the soul. If you refuse to be used by anyone, there is a high tendency that you'll be loathed. If you start living from inside out, in accordance with yourself, you've basically set the rule to be a social outcast. A decision every man will come to face one day is to either choose to please the world, or himself. If you please the world, you'll suffer. If you please yourself, you'll prosper.

Most people are weak in their soul, and the symptoms of internal weakness is living from the outside to the inside. Meaning that they expect others to give them something they can't give themselves. For example look for an obese person, and ask how his/her dream partner should look like, I doubt they would desire an obese person like them. They want someone that is disciplined enough to eat healthy, the same lifestyle they can't live up to. Same goes for the uneducated, the broke, the lazy etc.

The weak are always a receiver and a burden to others and to themselves. They need to destroy your esteem to feel strong. They feel rich because youre poor. They feel strong when they control you. When you place them on a pedestal, they feel like a messiah. To grow taller, they push you down and to go faster, they cut off your legs. The weak are outwardly focused, and like a hoover, they need to vacuum other's self-worth to have an esteem. Basically they feel angry that you didn't give them what they can't give themselves, and genuinely pissed off that you refused to be used by them. The irony.

When you're good, they interpret it as weakness and an invitation for maximum exploitation. The concept of altruism, benevolence and compassion are alien to many, hence they don't get it when a strong person relates with them in that frequency. To respect you, they must fear you first. They are the first to criticise, but the last to give better alternatives. Basically the need to know you have teeth, and can actually bite, before relating with you as they normally should. Sadly, these behaviours are natural to the weak soul and the ignorance of their energy makes it worse for redemption.

A strong person lives from the inside out, meaning that they try to meet the ideal of their own imagination. They don't expect someone else to be intelligent, eloquent, fit, healthy, refined etc. They embody it. And if you are strong, the weak would want to use you, the same way a thief wants to steal from you because being strong is immaterial wealth, and also because the weak live from outside to the inside, when you refuse to be used, you'll be hated. If you understand how the dynamic goes, you really won't feel sad when people hate you, just as the bark of a dog doesn't disturb you, because you understand the dog. You understand the weak energy they are coming from.

Like the old saying, iron sharpens iron. When two strong people meet each other, it's basically an introduction to heaven. And if they are romantic partners, then each time spent together is heaven in itself. Imagine being in love with someone that is like a boost, launching you to greater heights. A strong person understands his/her weakness, and can understand yours as well. The only time a man can experience true freedom is when he is alone, but to be free even in the presence of another person is the greatest of heavenly blessings.

If you will learn anything from this write up, it should be about reflecting on your behaviours and determine if you navigate the world with a weak mindset, and change it. By default, the weak will suffer and the strong will thrive, this is the rule of the universe. So for one to reduce the suffering that characterizes life, you must be strong. It's not an option, it's a must. And if you're strong, stay away from the weak and do not apologise for it. Salvation is a personal journey.

Does this excellent message apply to groups of people as well?
If it does, is that why we Africans are racially oppressed, even by our fellow blacks
Re: Two Kinds Of People by pansophist(m): 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
seguno2:

Does this excellent message apply to groups of people as well?
If it does, is that why we Africans are racially oppressed, even by our fellow blacks

Every dog has its time. The 15th to late 20th century was the time of the west to blossom, but the good news is that it has reached its peak and is in steady decline. The dawn for the global south (known as the third world) to thrive is here.

It will become very clear for all to see by the end of the decade, but those that knows what's going on can see it already. Watch and see, Africa will rise cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Kinds Of People by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
pansophist:

Human Nature in Summary
Re: Two Kinds Of People by KennethIbe59(m): 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2022
Thank you sir
pansophist:

Re: Two Kinds Of People by ChiefOkporghe: 7:24am On Mar 14
pansophist:

(1) (Reply)

Accidentally Sex With My Mom 18+ Chapter 1 / My Gbola Does Not Have A Strong Erection . Help / Skitmaker, Trinity Guy Reacts After Police Pro Called For His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.