Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) (53786 Views)

Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence / Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead / FBI Declares Six Nigerians Wanted (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by HenryThegreat1(m): 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2022
WANTED!!! This the face of the Lagos BRT driver that abducted Bamishe, a 22 year old lady returning from work last week saturday. Bamishe boarded the bus from Chevron and was heading to oshodi.

https://twitter.com/RuggedyBaba/status/1500491418581803011?t=hjKqWDJ84cPmO75R4pG7_g&s=08

Fresh facts emerge on woman, 22, missing from BRT

*Missing Bamise was going to brother’s house on surprise visit – Sister

*Devastated family members lament mysterious disappearance

*Say police have arrested guarantors of bus driver

The family of Oluwabamise Ayanwola, the 22-year-old female fashion designer whose whereabouts became unknown after she boarded a Lagos State Government owned BRT bus from Chevron Estate in Ajah on her way to Oshodi on February 26, is in deep sorrow over the incident.

In a chat with our correspondent yesterday, Bamise’s sibling, Elizabeth, lamented alleged abduction of her sister by the driver of the bus, identified as Nice Andrew Omininikoron.

Although the operators of the bus said they were awaiting the outcome of police investigation into the matter, the driver, The Nation learnt, was still at large.

Elizabeth told our correspondent yesterday that her missing sister was heading to the brother’s house at Ikotun to stay with the wife who was in ‘labour’.

She reportedly boarded the bus with number 240257 at 7:30pm and became suspicious when the driver told her to sit at one of the back seats.

Bamise’s last movement

Narrating her sister’s last movement, Elizabeth said: “On Saturday evening (February 26), my sister closed at 7 pm. She normally had breaks on Sundays. She works at Ajah as a fashion designer and normally works from Monday to Saturday.

“So when she closed on Saturday (February 26), she wanted to go to my brother’s house because his wife was in labour. My brother stays at Ikotun (a Lagos suburb).

“My missing sister’s house is in Ogun State, Ota precisely. She stays with our aunt who is the first born.

“She called my brother three days before then that she would be coming but she did not know when. On the day she left Ajah, she wanted to surprise my brother by not telling him that she was already on her way.

“She boarded a bus from Chevron Bus Stop. When she entered the BRT bus, it was only her, and there was no light inside the bus.

“She had felt safe inside the BRT bus since it is a popular state bus, but she wondered why it was only her that was in the bus and the driver didn’t pick any other passenger.

“She was even conversing with a colleague of hers because she felt unsafe. She was sending voice notes to her friend. Her friend advised her to drop since the driver didn’t pick up any other passenger.

“Before entering, she informed her friend that the driver was passing some remarks at her but she did n’t answer.

“So later on, the driver later picked up three people on the road: two men and a lady. Then she now felt calm.

“Before the driver picked the three other persons who had disguised as passengers, she made several videos of the bus and the driver and sent it to her friend. The video captured the bus number. It helped us in tracking the bus.

“Her phone was not low. It is a new phone she just bought three weeks ago. Her friend chatted with her several times, but she didn’t reply.

“She tried calling her via normal call a few minutes to 8 pm, but she didn’t pick up.

“Around 7:32 pm, she posted ‘God, it is your protection I need’ on her Whatsapp status.

“I saw the status but I didn’t see it on time because I was not online.

“After repeated calls, her friend said she heard some voices underneath trying to struggle to get the phone from her.”

Distraught mother
As would be expected, Bamise’s mother of 10 — five boys and five girls — has been seriously disturbed since her daughter went missing. In one of the viral videos seen by The Nation, the distraught mother was seen wailing in front of a bus numbered 240257, at one of the terminals of LBSL, said to be the bus Bamise had boarded.

“This is the vehicle that Bamise boarded. It has been parked. They say they cannot find the driver. Bamise boarded the vehicle at Ajah and said she was going to Oshodi. “The vehicle got to its destination but the child did not get home. We can’t find her. They must find Bamise for me. I didn’t tell her to go to Lagos to die.”

‘How her friend alerted us about her plight’
Asked how the family learnt about Bamise’s plight, Elizabeth said: “It was her friend who was chatting with her that alerted us.

“She called one of my brothers to ask for her whereabouts, but he said he had not seen her.

“I was even in church when they told me that they could not reach her.

“My sister is someone I can vouch for because she is focused and determined. I’ve been crying because I am devastated.

“Since the day she went missing, we’ve been going around different stations. We tracked the driver and the phone number of my sister.

“When we tracked it independently of the police, we tracked it down to Oshodi terminal station. When we got there, they didn’t answer us properly.

“We were told the driver was supposed to resume by 2 pm, but we didn’t know he was around and we were there till 3/4pm.

“We later learnt the following day that the driver was around but took to his heels when he learnt that there was trouble.

“We went to Maroko and Ajah police stations to lodge complaints and we’ve been shuffling through these stations.

“We had to look for his guarantors. After locating one of his guarantors, we were told by the elder brother of the guarantor that his junior brother was not aware he was being used as a guarantor.

“The other guarantor stays at Ekoro axis, while the other stays at Ikoyi axis. They’ve been arrested.

“We’ve spoken with the Commissioner of Police. He had a phone call meeting with the terminal operators and the family to ask for questions that would aid investigation.

“We’ve sent SOS to the governor for about four days but there is no response. We’ve even gone on social media but the government has not given an audience.

“All I want is for my sister to be found. We were told to write a letter to the terminal but they refused us access.

“The police are not taking this issue for granted; they are putting themselves in our shoes because they are handling the case properly”

Last location tracked
According to Elizabeth, the family made an attempt to track the driver’s location and it showed through his phone that he was two streets away from where her missing sister is.

“The last location of the phone tracked is in Ogun State, but the driver is currently on the run.

“We were told that the bus that is directly involved in this whole issue is still operating. This is insensitive.

“Everyone has been disturbed since Saturday that she went missing. The whole family is devastated. We need God’s intervention. I have been fasting and praying.”

Matter under investigation
When The Nation visited the Oshodi terminal on Saturday, normal operations were ongoing with various buses loading commuters for various destinations.

A staff at the terminal, who did not want to be named, said the Oshodi bus terminal is where BRT buses usually load to various destinations and that the family had been directed to Lagos Bus Services Limited where the case would be handled.

He however noted that the terminal operators had escalated the matter because the issue became a stain on the terminal.

“When the family came, they were angry and wanted to create a scene. I now advised them to go to LBS where the matter would be handled, so they are on it.

“The police are investigating too”.

The Nation learnt that Bamise’s family had held a meeting with the Lagos Bus Service Ltd. (LBSL), operators of BRT, on Wednesday, March 2, and the latter assured that efforts were being made to track down the driver.

Police spokesman in Lagos, Adekunle Ajisebutu, who confirmed the incident, said it was under investigation.

“The Commissioner of Police, Abiodun Alabi, has directed that no stone should be left unturned to locate her whereabouts. Search parties have also been organised,” Ajisebutu said.

https://thenationonlineng.net/fresh-facts-emerge-on-woman-22-missing-from-brt/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7018574/bamise-ayanwola-missing-lady-boarded#up

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by immortalcrown(m): 1:50pm On Mar 06, 2022
Hmm! This world is no longer safe for anybody.

As long long the society celebrates wealth without questioning the sources, crime will not stop. If the source of wealth is question, the confidence and morale for crime will go sown. So sad.

When you question how the money being lavished was made, fools will call you an enemy of progress. They will say how is it your business. But when a money ritualist is caught and you do not join to condemn him, the fools will say you are heartless. Being proactive is discouraged in the society.

170 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by yanabasee(m): 1:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
The crime going on this country is becoming something else......

If the government was doing their own part, the people will adjust their position....

As naija no wan better.... I deh go Ukraine embassy like this....

9 Likes

Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by Oyiboman69: 1:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
Abeg I tire to read the page....
Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by Mrsoft3(m): 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2022
Just imagine how heartless a man can be, you don't see others as something you should value and cherish just the same way you cherish yourself. When are we going to love others just same way we love ourself? This is just not it.

This is one our of the many missing people on a daily basis, when will this evil ever end? Cant we just live this life without any trouble? I am telling you it is hard to be human in this generation. Wickedness without borders, no feeling of remorse, corrupt conscience.

Why all this for God sake?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by tit(f): 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2022
BRT?
State hand dey this one.
The syndicate has been abducting people for rituals.
Top politician.

You Gerrit?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by seborrhic: 2:45pm On Mar 06, 2022
How can we always behave and act like people with incomplete brain matter.
A girl that boarded a bus of the state transport provider is missing,yet the bus is still operational!
Yet the company cannot even on its own track the driver.Every driver has a file in that company I presume with address,phone number,records of schools and guarantor.Even without a guarantor it should be easy to track the culprit.
I bet if one of their buses goes missing,they would find the person that drove the bus last and d bus very quickly.But we are here talking of a human being's life and no body seems to care.
If BRT had been a solely private enterprise this same Lagos State government would have rushed to seal the whole company not minding the fate of the employees and the several thousands that use it on a daily basis to commute.
It took them just few days to seal Dowen without waiting for conclusion of investigation.
It took them less than 24hrs to seal the event centre where fuel was given as souvenir,but several days after a human being was declared missing, BRT is running and even the particular bus is still operational!!!

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by OBoy50: 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2022
Tinubu needs more human skulls for presidential rituals

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by Buharidgeneral: 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2022
Even brt Is not safe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by LuQuLuQu(m): 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2022
You boarded a bus at 7.30pm all the way from ajah going to Ikotun? You wan lost be that

6 Likes

Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by tit(f): 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
OBoy50:
Tinubu needs more human skulls for presidential rituals
seborrhic:
A girl that boarded a bus of the state transport provider is missing,yet the bus is still operational!
Yet the company cannot even on its own track the driver.Every driver has a file in that company I presume with address,phone number,records of schools and guarantor.Even without a guarantor it should be easy to track the culprit.
I bet if one of their buses goes missing,they would find the person that drove the bus last and d bus very quickly.But we are here talking of a human being's life and no body seems to care.
If BRT had been a solely private enterprise this same Lagos State government would have rushed to seal the whole company not minding the fate of the employees and the several thousands that use it on a daily basis to commute.
It took them just few days to seal Dowen without waiting for conclusion of investigation.
It took them less than 24hrs to seal the event centre where fuel was given as souvenir,but several days after a human being was declared missing, BRT is running and even the particular bus is still operational!!!

Simples

5 Likes

Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by tit(f): 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2022
LuQuLuQu:
You boarded a bus at 7.30pm all the way from ajah going to Ikotun? You wan lost be that

Blame the victim.
Was she waering spaghetti shirt?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by Shetemi12(m): 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
First of all, this is so disappointing Lagos state Government hasn't made a stand yet. A public bus been used for kidnapping is just out of this world

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by Shetemi12(m): 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
LuQuLuQu:

You no get sense at all

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by starbuck(f): 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2022
Human life has been reduced to as cheap as MTN sms rate...

I will repeat it again and again, my gender is an endangered species in this country, we all need to be careful

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by LuQuLuQu(m): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2022
Shetemi12:

You no get sense at all

Your father no get sense I swear

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by Dayotheeone(m): 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2022
tit:

Blame the victim. Was she waering spaghetti shirt?
Don't mind the dimwit

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by Shetemi12(m): 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2022
LuQuLuQu:

Your father no get sense I swear

Shows how your dumb father trained you

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by Karlovych: 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2022
embarassed May she be found safe and alive
Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by LuQuLuQu(m): 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2022
Shetemi12:

Shows how your dumb father trained you

Ofemmmanu gbafuooo

1 Like

Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by emmanuelbrown26: 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2022
I KEEP SAYING IT THAT WEST IS A DEAD ZONE BUT THEY WONT LISTEN. THE RATE OF RiTUAL GOING ON IN WEST IS JUST OUT OF THIS WORLD.
I WAS SuPPOSE TO BE IN OSUN STATE FOR BUSINESS Transaction but my head is still important to me.
Imagine a state owned bus yet nothing is being done about it. I just don't understand why West like ritual pass anything.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by 27Pushing30: 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2022
seborrhic:

So after they ground BRT operations to a halt I hope you will now release the 100’s of vehicles in your compound to ferry passengers from one part of Lagos to the other?

What sort of asinine reasoning are you exhibiting? In India a county Bus driver and others hang raped and killed a lady dem no shut down the county buses

An isolated incident is not cause for shutting down operations catering to thousands of passengers daily’.

Ignorance is a disease

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by Shetemi12(m): 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2022
LuQuLuQu:

Ofemmmanu gbafuooo

To your dumb mom

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by LuQuLuQu(m): 8:02am On Mar 07, 2022
Shetemi12:

To your dumb mom

To your useless and poverty stricken father

You dont have any moral right to start trolling me on my own post. Eediott
Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by Parachoko: 9:05am On Mar 07, 2022
LuQuLuQu:
What an insensitive and provocative statement

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by Parachoko: 10:21am On Mar 07, 2022
LuQuLuQu:

Yeah cos you would have taken such a stupid decision to travel late all the way to Ikotun from Ajah. Oponu
You're one of the most foolish guys on Nairaland.

Dam!! So is now a crime to go all the way from Ajah to ikotun by 7:30pm? Are you this retarded and foolish? Only God knows how foolish and senseless you will be sad

This is the problem with social media, every stupid person will also voice out their stupid opinion, no matter how stupid the opinion is.

I dey here for your useless papa, I go show your useless papa say no be only you sabi abuse on top Nairaland

Pata pata dem go ban us... Pig!!

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by LuQuLuQu(m): 10:28am On Mar 07, 2022
Parachoko:
You're one of the most foolish guys on Nairaland.

Dam!! So is now a crime to go all the way from Ajah to ikotun by 7:30pm? Are you this retarded and foolish? Only God knows how foolish and senseless you will be sad

This is the problem with social media, every stupid person will also voice out their stupid opinion, no matter how stupid the opinion is.

I dey here for your useless papa, I go show your useless papa say no be only you sabi abuse on top Nairaland

Pata pata dem go ban us... Pig!!

Your father and mother are pigs. You and your siblings if you have any are all pigs. grin any reply shall be willingly ignored and trashed. Foollll
Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by Parachoko: 10:32am On Mar 07, 2022
tongue
Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by agbekeOreke86(f): 11:20am On Mar 07, 2022
She has been found dead oooo!!! cry cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by maasoap(m): 11:35am On Mar 07, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
I KEEP SAYING IT THAT WEST IS A DEAD ZONE BUT THEY WONT LISTEN. THE RATE OF RiTUAL GOING ON IN WEST IS JUST OUT OF THIS WORLD.
I WAS SuPPOSE TO BE IN OSUN STATE FOR BUSINESS Transaction but my head is still important to me.
Imagine a state owned bus yet nothing is being done about it. I just don't understand why West like ritual pass anything.

See who is talking. Apart from the fact that people are getting missing in your own region too, there is also serious cannibalism going on there.

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Notorious Kaduna Kidnapper 'Guddal' Arrested & Handcuffed By Police / Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual / Another Man Jumps From Cab Into Lagos Lagoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.