Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup (63485 Views)

My Vegetable Soup Recipe Using Frying Method (pics And Video) / Peak Yoghurt Drink Introduces 1 Litre “Full House Pack” / I Made Vegetable Soup With #1,500. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Jacuzzi55(f): 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
Igbo amaka grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by JayPeeOham: 12:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
The lady looks like one of my classmates though... Jackie is that you?
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by luminouz(m): 12:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
Pretty?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
She nr get yansh lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by ensamy(m): 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
Married better fine Chinese , not de short ones because of papers. She may be a Japanese.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hisbah21:
Biafran with sense,lovely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Olam09(m): 12:38pm On Mar 07, 2022
Our delicacy are not really that different from each other..
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Tboymessiah(m): 12:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

Another drug pusher with his new wife staff, coded. unknown to the Chinese.
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Godispeace: 12:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
wetin Nice abt it , Igbo man and scam marriage for papers and awuf oyibo money . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
helinues:
Very nice.

Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by CoronaVirusPro: 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
China!

I hope it lasts
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by helinues: 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2022
Godispeace:
wetin Nice abt it , Igbo man and scam marriage for papers and awuf oyibo money . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Like really?

Are you envying the guy?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by luminouz(m): 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2022
Stevenson1:

Cos it deepens the relationship between Chinese and Igbo people in terms of business or so.
Igbo people are few of the people that recognized china, Hong Kong, and even Taiwan for businesses way before anyone else.
Just like they are doing in Vietnam now.
Very soon, Vietnam economy will blow up and their citizens will start enjoying life.
So it's Igbo people that made China, Hong Kong and Taiwan's economies to BLOW UP Their citizens no enjoy life before?

Please, this is an international forum. Comments like these are insults to the intelligence of Nigerians.

Better to say... Bilateral cooperation between Igbo people and Vietnamese will increase and both parties will benefit.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by vistarDex: 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
It's seems these interracial couple things I may try it. Not our girls here whose love is proportion to the money present in your pocket, shout out to does girl who won't look my face, because I am broke but not brightless. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by AlexB300: 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
flokii:
I'm just trying to imagine Igbo-Chinkos coming back home to rule over the local pure bred Igbos we have here..

Soon it will be "half-Igbo half-Chinko" or "half-Igbo half-Yoruba/Hausa" everywhere in Igboland with the rate their guys are going inter-racial, mixing with superior boodlines.
inferiority complex on your side. Asians and negroes, all the same

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by baby124: 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
Lmaoooo. Why are Igbo men so color struck? This is crazy. Not trying to be tribalistic but this is becoming too common. No one cares about your foreign wife. We all eat Chinese too. You eat vegetable soup, what is she supposed to eat?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by derecho(m): 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
Today must be a good day bro.I'm surprised that you didn't thrash igbos today. I had to check your monicker again to be sure.
I knew that expression " you take eye go market "..Nice one and please keep it up.
SlyDev:
The woman fine, chikeoze take eyes go market, me na only Latina dey make me feel love

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by angelfallz(m): 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
All the best to them
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Imbecilicsamuel: 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
So having a Chinese woman eat vegetable soup is now an achievement? She tell you say she never eat leaves before?

Zoo male. grin if you like, let the beast in you come out, chinco or oyibo go show you pepper.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by DryMouth: 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
baby124:
Lmaoooo. Why are Igbo men so color struck? This is crazy. Not trying to be tribalistic but this is becoming too common. No one cares about your foreign wife. We all eat Chinese too. You eat vegetable soup, what is she supposed to eat?
E pain you enter blood sha.

E be like igbo men don too break your heart

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Sucolee(m): 12:52pm On Mar 07, 2022
lucky nigga
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Kwestionair: 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
Godispeace:

My friend you have never travelled to China. You know nothing about China. What you don’t know is that whether you marry Chinese or not you can never be a Chinese citizen. Anybody can live in China. I’ll assume he married her because her family is rich or she is rich or for business, I’m hoping he married her for love though.
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Justiceleague1: 12:55pm On Mar 07, 2022

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Benresmy(m): 12:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
Wazobia2216:
Is it not this guy thats always showing Russians doing Nigeria sturve
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by tito44: 12:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
Chipink:
Beautiful interracial couple

when I saw the bolded, interracial sèx came to my mind
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by vertueptime: 12:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
After vegetable he will soon introduce her to drugs and drug biz

helinues:
Very nice.

Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by nedekid: 12:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
What does he do in China?
That is what we should be asking folks in such countries. Not the one tomorrow we will see strange news.
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Botking: 12:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
RealTalkNoBull:
You definitely have astigmatism. Go get your eyes checked out.

Oga don't be a dumpass, as far beauty is concerns, it is in the eye of the beholder, simple

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by lanre316: 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
Botking:
Chinese ladies are beautiful

... and submissive.

I will pick an Asian wife over white European or American wife any day.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Obagofixxy: 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Charx122: 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
rickpat:
some white women can really fall in love with Nigerian men sha...this is really lovely
She not White Chinese are Yellow people by complexion Asian race.
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Pelumar(m): 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
Chipink:
Beautiful interracial couple
grin
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by McCoy9067(m): 1:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
Stevenson1:

Cos it deepens the relationship between Chinese and Igbo people in terms of business or so.
Igbo people are few of the people that recognized china, Hong Kong, and even Taiwan for businesses way before anyone else.
Just like they are doing in Vietnam now.
Very soon, Vietnam economy will blow up and their citizens will start enjoying life.
Hmmm, tale teller has started again, very soon you will say Igbo people develop Dubai and Qatar.... �

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Grasscutter My 404 Dogs Killed This Morning.. / The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village / Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.