Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup (63461 Views)

My Vegetable Soup Recipe Using Frying Method (pics And Video) / Peak Yoghurt Drink Introduces 1 Litre “Full House Pack” / I Made Vegetable Soup With #1,500. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
Na Egede Man create this thread. grin grin
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Botking: 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
wisdomkid:

Chai... marrying a chinese woman na achievement? Blacks... lolz
While over there, anyone who marries a black is stylishly castigated

When did they say is an achievement the young man make his choice it's a matter of perspective
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Botking: 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Na Egede Man create this thread. grin grin

Said by an aro mate
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
Botking:

Said by an aro mate

I be 49-1. But na through him Moniker I know say na Egede man him be. I no dey any game for ur info.
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by babavik: 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2022
Soulsymbol99:
Chinese dat eat everything from frog 2 chockroach undecided vegetable soup is like chicken republic na grin
Mad man cheesy grin
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
Buharidgeneral:
Lovely but no bwest

Who bwest EPP, Na bwest you want bleep?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
rickpat:
some white women can really fall in love with Nigerian men sha...this is really lovely

Same as White men tooooooooooo falling in love with Nigeria women.... kiss
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Bluntemperor: 2:04pm On Mar 07, 2022
Chipink:
Beautiful interracial couple

Don't forget many Chinese Shops in Chinatowns and Cities that will not allowed blacks in ' black people are not allowed here'
But loves conquers all fears and hatred!
I wish you best in your Union!
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Nat404: 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2022
Marrying a Chinese is counterproductive. One major problem is identical crisis.

Second is, they do not accept dual citizenship.

Third, they age so fast, especially their women.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by ufotunang: 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
This one want to Japa to china
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Rahkman: 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
Too me the best looking Asian women are the phillipinos tho majority of them are scammers

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by jacoik(m): 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
Botking:
Chinese ladies are beautiful
you type in error?
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Nat404: 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
Rahkman:
Too me the best looking Asian women are the phillipinos tho majority of them are scammers
No. Koreans.
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by DawnG1(m): 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
rickpat:
some white women can really fall in love with Nigerian men sha...this is really lovely

She is White but Asian
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Nat404: 2:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
DawnG1:

She is White but Asian
Haha. Chinese aren't white people.
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Rahkman: 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
Nat404:
No. Koreans.
Koreans engage in too much plastic surgery if u want to know how real Koreans look like check north Koreans.....below is a Filipina no surgery

Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Botking: 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
jacoik:
you type in error?

No comrade I'm utmost accurate
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Nat404: 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
Rahkman:
Koreans engage in too much plastic surgery if u want to know how real Koreans look like check north Koreans.....below is a Filipina no surgery
Have you enjoyed any before? Forget about the plastic surgery thing, Korean women are the most beautiful women in Asia aside India.
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Botking: 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
Nat404:
Marrying a Chinese is counterproductive. One major problem is identical crisis.

Second is, they do not accept dual citizenship.

Third, they age so fast, especially their women.

The boded is very wrong from every utmost perspective, the white ladies and the black are the one who age do far

Below picture is a 36 years old Chinese lady, see how young she looks, can you compare that to an average 27 years old white or black lady

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Nat404: 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
Botking:

The boded is very wrong from every utmost perspective
I am talking from experience. Aside that, they are very sweet down there.
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Nat404: 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
Botking:

The boded is very wrong from every utmost perspective
They are also very tight. grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by verybadmouth(m): 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
The guy looks Chinese
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by BSsniffer: 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
Interracial marriages disgust me, does this dude reason how his kids would look like...flippin chinks. Typical nyamiris stupid niggers simpin to anything lightskin.
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Botking: 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
Botking:

The boded is very wrong from every utmost perspective, the white ladies and the black are the one who age do far

Below picture is a 36 years old Chinese lady, see how young she looks, can you compare that to an average 27 years old white or black lady

Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
Those Chinese girls can eat anything, i once invited two of my Chinese friends (females) to a Nigerian restaurant in Singapore and I was really gobsmacked how they ate Nigerian dishes with gusto, so it's not surprising.
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
Nat404:
Have you enjoyed any before? Forget about the plastic surgery thing, Korean women are the most beautiful women in Asia aside India.
Singapore women looks good too.
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2022
If i should spill the truth now Seun and his goons go ban my moniker.. Make i just dey look
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by OBUA12345: 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
So so nice, may ur union be bless, u guys are too match.
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Munzy14(m): 2:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
Soulsymbol99:
Chinese dat eat everything from frog 2 chockroach undecided vegetable soup is like chicken republic na grin
I tire o...The ones in my unidays, follow us the download ofe akwu and confirm white rice and beans for one eatery.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Munzy14(m): 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
Botking:

This comparison though.... lipsrsealed

We have almost forty years old ladies who look more chic than the Chinese lady you posted na..Even with full option (pronounced feminine features).
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Abagworo(m): 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
Never knew Chinese women could be this beautiful.
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by allen113: 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
Op are you the person in this picture?

@monseeratto

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Grasscutter My 404 Dogs Killed This Morning.. / Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here / The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.