Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Modern Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Modern Farming (241 Views)

The Role Of AI In Modern Farming. / Modern Farming Guide For Riches / Easier Solutions To Modern Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Modern Farming by dulvor4real: 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
Good evening my respected farmers,
i will like to to ask few question or let me say suggestion on groundnuts farming and maize farming, especially from you that reside in Adamawa state, but even those in the neighbouring states infact all u that have experience.
i will like to invest more in both the farming.
what is the best starter fertiliser for both maize and g/nut?
pls which of the liquid fertiliser is best for groundnut and what are the interval(weeks) that someone should be applying and what amount of the fertiliser should be mixed into the 20l knapsack sprayer?
thank u all for taking your time to read what i just typed, may God bless u all for your suggestions
Re: Modern Farming by Bounce9533: 11:12am On Mar 07, 2022
Contact Bosun Agricbusiness and consultancy on 08125482557 if you're interested in venturing into either of crop production or animal husbandry business.
Re: Modern Farming by dulvor4real: 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
Bounce9533:
Contact Bosun Agricbusiness and consultancy on 08125482557 if you're interested in venturing into either of crop production or animal husbandry business.
i do pray that line is his/her watsapp number, because i found it interesting were u can send in all u have to someone and reply to ur messages at your conveniante

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Laptops And Phones For Sales At Promo Prices / Is Farming A Profitable Business ? / Great Discount Sales Of Rabbit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.