Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,928 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show (63120 Views)

Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show / Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show / Davido Calls Barca Star Depay On Live Video, Invites Him To His 02 Show (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by Lightorder: 10:10am On Mar 07, 2022
qekng40:
Davido, man of the people.

Only real men unite their family this way!
Uniting what? Relax, war is coming. He is not the first and won’t be the last

1 Like

Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by anonimi: 10:10am On Mar 07, 2022
chatinent:
These are the people he wanted to impress that made him owe those millions.

Davido owe millions? In taxes?
Why is he risking a long jail term?
Is that not such a clueless thing to do?

1 Like

Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by Cantonese: 10:10am On Mar 07, 2022
chatinent:

Chai. Na so the jealousy worry you reach?
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by foreshore(m): 10:10am On Mar 07, 2022
Finestgal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR4nywpdpTs

Davido's 3 baby Mamas' Sophia, Amanda, Chioma and their kids cheered for him at his London 02 show

https://instagram.com/stories/laplubelle/2787987882870041515?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

Iranu, abasha!!!
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by Spanki(f): 10:10am On Mar 07, 2022
ArchiLimited:
So women are now comfortable with the tag of "baby mama". Even going as far as known as the "third baby mama". This is Isaiah 4:1 being fulfilled before our very eyes. As much as 21st century "wokeness" tries to normalize it, there's nothing honorable about being a baby mama. The guy does not love you, doesn't regard you, just sees you as a womb to carry his children but without giving you the honorable and dignified covering of a wife. I wish someone told these women that they can be much more than this. That they can have the money, children and all and still be a honorable wife

Very set of useless girls ���
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by mekonglobal(m): 10:11am On Mar 07, 2022
With all the sophistification, the advocacy from the feminist section. Most of our woke women generation still feel comfortable with the tag of a baby mama? Rules the world mehn!!
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by richmanrichard: 10:11am On Mar 07, 2022
I dey shame for dem!
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by qekng40(f): 10:11am On Mar 07, 2022
Lightorder:
Uniting what? Relax, war is coming. He is not the first and won’t be the last

If you think its easy, try it.
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by Lightorder: 10:12am On Mar 07, 2022
qekng40:

If you think its easy, try it.
it hasn’t been easy and it is still not easy. I won’t try it
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by Bobloco: 10:14am On Mar 07, 2022
capricornlady:
It's funny how this 3 ladies are always available for him. None of them has moved on, they are not in any relationship, they all still enjoy being in the babymama picture. For how long will they all keep sticking around?

Remember Okafor's law

If you know you know
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by qekng40(f): 10:14am On Mar 07, 2022
GloriousGbola:

looks like we have the official heir to tu-face.
Yeah, 2 face inducted him few years ago!
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by qekng40(f): 10:15am On Mar 07, 2022
Lightorder:
it hasn’t been easy and it is still not easy. I won’t try it

lol, then chill.

1 Like

Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by FreeIgboho: 10:16am On Mar 07, 2022
yankison:

You no get sense

Never mind wether I get sense.
Prove the statement wrong:
“Better to have your child be son of a rich famous artist, than you be wife to some unknown, broke loser who beats you up”
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by RapistOnBail: 10:16am On Mar 07, 2022
Faber:

And what's wrong with that. Is he the only polygamous dude in the world. There' s a local man in Enugu state with 78 wives.

He will continue to Bleep CHIOMA ass, and CHIOMA will continue to chop his money. To Bleep na free something? And who have won Noble prize because of how many women he bleeped. The world is preoccupied with far more serious stuffs than Bleep and breeding of babies
Nothing is wrong with Fvcking Chioma’s phat Ass.

I just wish I was David.
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by Biafranodogwu55: 10:16am On Mar 07, 2022
Wetin consign me
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by gozzlin: 10:17am On Mar 07, 2022
capricornlady:
It's funny how this 3 ladies are always available for him. None of them has moved on, they are not in any relationship, they all still enjoy being in the babymama picture. For how long will they all keep sticking around?

As long as Davido remains rich. Which is definitely for life.
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by oluwaahmed: 10:17am On Mar 07, 2022
capricornlady:

As in.... like they are jobless & classes to be everywhere he is. When I have girls as daughters I will train them to be independent.
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by Godispeace: 10:17am On Mar 07, 2022
Sit down there , Babes of nowadays can be united with money , big fat monthly allowances with free first class treatment world wide , dem go cooperate wella
qekng40:

1 Like

Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by Obi3icebaba(m): 10:17am On Mar 07, 2022
otipoju:
Na only one woman go born all my children. I no too like complications.

Try get money first
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by blowjohn(m): 10:18am On Mar 07, 2022
Imagine being called a baby mama instead of wife. I advise women, try and hustle to make ur own money. And be contented with what u have at every point in time while trying to achieve more.

That way u won't be waiting for a man to buy u fried rice and chicken. Something u can afford everyday.

That's why men see naija gals as useless objects.

Imagine entering a restaurant and more than half the females are alone eating good food. That's boss move.
But No. Enter a restaurant and its one guy with a gal eating together..

Gals pls use ur senses. May God bless all mothers and hardworking females out there.
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by Lightorder: 10:20am On Mar 07, 2022
qekng40:

lol, then chill.
just one I have is a huge project . I have started chilling before you asked
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by qekng40(f): 10:21am On Mar 07, 2022
Godispeace:
Sit down there , Babes of nowadays can be united with money , big fat monthly allowances with free first class treatment world wide , dem go cooperate wella

Only real men can make these demands come alive.
If you don't gerrit, abeg forget aborrit!
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by motionarena: 10:21am On Mar 07, 2022
Naija youtubers are so boring
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by qekng40(f): 10:23am On Mar 07, 2022
Lightorder:
just one I have is a huge project . I have started chilling before you asked

OK, continue.

1 Like

Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 07, 2022
Chioma's yansh must be sumptuous
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by Themandator: 10:26am On Mar 07, 2022
chatinent:

Who him dey owe
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by webizone(m): 10:27am On Mar 07, 2022
Money good o.
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by bluefilm: 10:28am On Mar 07, 2022
United by a common dîck

This goes to show that most women will continue to practice hypergamy as long as the man they are chasing after has got the resources in abundance.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by Themandator: 10:29am On Mar 07, 2022
oluwaahmed:

As in.... like they are jobless & classes to be everywhere he is. When I have girls as daughters I will train them to be independent.

Wait. Until you have daughters... Right now you have nothing to offer those who have daughters
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by Toks2008(m): 10:29am On Mar 07, 2022
When a lady decides to go into a polygamous relationship with a wealthy man, she does so because she knows she has so much to gain AND AT THAT TIME, IT IS PERFECTLY OK.

But when the same lady decides to patch up with a man that is still struggling, the man dares not consider having another woman in his life. This is the unfortunate reality of the hypocrisy of women.

Even the trolls on nairaland who are fond of wailing on my threads will not mind to be on the list of Davido's baby mama.

1 Like

Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by Tareq1105: 10:31am On Mar 07, 2022
qekng40:

Yes, an unrepentant polygamist.
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by Angelfrost(m): 10:32am On Mar 07, 2022
Hanty Chioma... Try to dey cover your bress na! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] / Afia Schwarzenegger Leaked Her Husband's Mistress Topless Photo In March (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.