Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,502 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

"Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia (25424 Views)

Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack / Former Pakistan PM Imran Khan Shot In Leg ‘in Assassination Attempt’ / Ursula Von Der Leyen: We Strongly Condemn Russia's Attack On Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Solofresh2: 8:23am On Mar 07, 2022
saphiere:
Why is it that no African leader is talking about this war?
Another reason men should give room for women to try it too.
See this fool

2 Likes

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by AbdulCLO: 8:26am On Mar 07, 2022
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by MrSly(m): 8:26am On Mar 07, 2022
pansophist:
I [b]like the Chinese method better. They won't take sides like the west [/b]does, or pressure others to do the same. They won't sell weapons to either parties to keep murdering each other, they won't twist the narrative and see conflicts as a playground to advance political aims. They won't start sanctioning, or cut off ties with the country they dislike.

Instead they call both countries to the round table, mediate between them and diplomatically reach an agreement for ceasefire. No country should be forced and punished if they didn't take sides. That should be the ideal. Nigeria has immediately took sides against Russia, a very bad move. We lack spine and just want to please the western master. This is what slaves do, not a truly independent country.

You may like China for many reasons but saying that they did not take side in this Russia-Ukraine conflict is a blatant lie. China has already banned premier league. You now know the side they have taken.

1 Like

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:29am On Mar 07, 2022
Memberclub:
This guy doesn’t look pakistani at all

Thats how they are o, some part of northern india are almost like that too, northern pakistan,afghanistan and iran are not purely asians they are indo-european!

All the indo-european, and some arabs and china are allies to russia.

2 Likes

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by SunMusk(m): 8:37am On Mar 07, 2022
Who tell you China will not sell weapons?? China is Russia allies. Thy re helping Russia already by not sanctioning them. Don't you think Russia will be forced to drop this war issue if they too sanction. As for the Islamabad guy is normal for EU or US to ask you that doesn't mean you re a slave, most countries re ask to. Thy choose not to do it and remain quiet.
pansophist:
I like the Chinese method better. They won't take sides like the west does, or pressure others to do the same. They won't sell weapons to either parties to keep murdering each other, they won't twist the narrative and see conflicts as a playground to advance political aims. They won't start sanctioning, or cut off ties with the country they dislike.

Instead they call both countries to the round table, mediate between them and diplomatically reach an agreement for ceasefire. No country should be forced and punished if they didn't take sides. That should be the ideal. Nigeria has immediately took sides against Russia, a very bad move. We lack spine and just want to please the western master. This is what slaves do, not a truly independent country.

1 Like

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by MansoryMX(m): 8:37am On Mar 07, 2022
I see foolish comment everywhere! Humanity is losing its sanity. Y’all think the West will strike Russia for invading Ukraine? If they do it will trigger a nuclear world war and America is not ready to have deaths of millions of innocent Russians who have right to life and millions of innocent Americans as well, not to mention millions of lives around the world. Imagine earth becoming a nuclear waste land all because one stupid leader from one country thinks he has balls.

None of you hailing Putin cares about the innocent lives being wasted in Ukraine. Both Ukrainians citizens and Russia Soldiers. This world hasn’t learn its lesson from the first and Second World War.

1 Like

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Sleekfingers: 8:41am On Mar 07, 2022
Africa is still battling with poverty.....our leaders should stay away from their useless war.......
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by KennethMichael1: 8:46am On Mar 07, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Power is gradually shifting hands.

I can’t wait to see the downfall of America under The Most high Vladimir Putin.

Okay since that is your problem..... You don buy market because it's not coming any soon.
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 07, 2022
pansophist:
I like the Chinese method better. They won't take sides like the west does, or pressure others to do the same. They won't sell weapons to either parties to keep murdering each other, they won't twist the narrative and see conflicts as a playground to advance political aims. They won't start sanctioning, or cut off ties with the country they dislike.

Instead they call both countries to the round table, mediate between them and
diplomatically reach an agreement for ceasefire. No country should be forced and punished if they didn't take sides. That should be the ideal. Nigeria has immediately took sides against Russia, a very bad move. We lack spine and just want to please the western master. This is what slaves do, not a truly independent country.
Very apt and on point
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by virginchaser(m): 8:54am On Mar 07, 2022
pansophist:

It's obvious you really don't know those guys. If you know them one on one, you won't make them your friends.
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Divoc19(f): 8:56am On Mar 07, 2022
Never
At least not in our life time.
No be curse
Nigeria has a long way to go.
That's nothing but the truth.

Stanweezy:
Can Nigerian government be bold like this?
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by pacespot(m): 9:05am On Mar 07, 2022
obicoolnino:
Egypt has over 300 nuclear war head

But it is not listed as nuclear power. And mind you, if it is true, do you think Egypt (an Arab country) will use its nuclear weapons to defend Black African countries
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Tonnyray: 9:11am On Mar 07, 2022
pansophist:

GOD bless you bro.

3 Likes

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Arielle: 9:28am On Mar 07, 2022
IfnobeGod20:
But in this type of situation sitting on the fence makes you spineless, of what use is that you cannot take stance on a better that concerns sovereign of a certain nation.
I also fault you here my brother. If by tomorrow if anything happened in your country the next country you run to is either US or UK or these other western countries. There's no time you call this Asia countries for help. If the world had rely on these Asia countries, the world would have been worst off than this. I think moderately the west and America has been making the world live moderately, to show that democratic practice is immutable and non negotiable. No doubt they might have Committed some errors on the course of defending democratic practice as restoring peace and order but that in large extent had yielded some positive results.i think if I don't know anyone in my African continent, I know of Gambia, Egypt, Ivory coast and Liberia where they've fully restored order and democratic practice in nations that tyrannical tendency reign supreme
You can't be this naive. Come on, now.
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by 24brains(m): 9:43am On Mar 07, 2022
pansophist:

when i saw "islam are bad"(islamabad), i knew shit will come out because they are the problem of the world. The chief dictators like putin. The religion of piss and pieces.
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by hotseat: 9:53am On Mar 07, 2022
You hail Pakistan for resisting the West for being dictatorial, yet you support Russia invading a sovereign nation unprovoked?

What's bad is bad!

Say no to war!
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Zhahovic(m): 9:58am On Mar 07, 2022
This Pakistani PM looks like Gaddafi of Libya or is there something wrong with my eyes!?? grin grin
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Livelystone01: 10:17am On Mar 07, 2022
saphiere:
Why is it that no African leader is talking about this war?
Another reason men should give room for women to try it too.
There's a difference between nollywood and reality woman.

Power is never given but taken. If you women want to be in charge, I will support as long a you have something to offer, not through blackmails or emotionally designed theatrics.

Bring women with the ability to govern, and see sensible people support. Unfortunately, many of your kind will be the first to oppose that while the others are busy trying to find likes from their actions on social media.

2 Likes

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Geeman2006: 10:20am On Mar 07, 2022
pansophist:

No balls! No balls atall ! Naija always quick to lick A$$
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:29am On Mar 07, 2022
pansophist:

Australia is under Chinese sanctions sha...
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Pelumar(m): 10:36am On Mar 07, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Power is gradually shifting hands.

I can’t wait to see the downfall of America under The Most high Vladimir Putin.

I beg oo make America no fall, na there my helper dey ooo thank u sir. God bless America
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by pansophist(m): 10:38am On Mar 07, 2022
qekng40:
How many countries can be this bold?? Only a few!

Most countries around the world are independent "de jure", not "de facto", and yes that includes Nigeria. Now its western imperialism on steriods, although well-masked and only those with open eyes can see it clearly.

No talk say na me tell you o lipsrsealed
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by qekng40(f): 10:42am On Mar 07, 2022
pansophist:

Most countries around the world are independent "de jure", not "de facto", and yes that includes Nigeria. Now its western imperialism on steriods, although well-masked and only those with open eyes can see it clearly.

No talk say na me tell you o lipsrsealed

Mr, who do you want to put in utter confusion??
Abeg u no tell me anything oo

1 Like

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by tctrills: 11:03am On Mar 07, 2022
qekng40:
How many countries can be this bold?? Only a few!
It's not about being bold, it's about knowing where your bread is buttered. Pakistan is a very poor and corrupt country. It's one of those countries that don't care if their citizens starve to death.
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by qekng40(f): 11:07am On Mar 07, 2022
tctrills:

It's not about being bold, it's about knowing where your bread is buttered. Pakistan is a very poor and corrupt country. It's one of those countries that don't care if their citizens starve to death.

What I know is they are bolder than your country, Nigeria !

1 Like

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Isaacpromise1(m): 11:50am On Mar 07, 2022
The west treat Africans and the middle easterners less than animal; and considers us pawn in their chess game.

It’s also sad that the US and other NATO countries who are serial human rights violators and perpetual invaders are now condemning Russia (hypocrites sha)

Once Africa leaders decide to have sense, then we’ll truly be free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by torqque7(m): 12:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
Useless mumu man,thats why India deals with you..don't worry India will do same to you what Russia is doing to ukraine
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by vikstandon(m): 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
I can't wait to see America rip apart... The Fall of America... The Rise of Asia.
There is hope for Africa!!!
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by tctrills: 1:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
qekng40:

What I know is they are bolder than your country, Nigeria !
Being bold does nothing for the hungry and terrorized citizens. Too me, it is foolishness, not boldness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brazilian Ex-President, Lula, Surrenders To Police, Begins 12-year Jail Term / Biden Draws ‘red Line’ For Benjamin Netanyahu: No Israeli Attack On Rafah / U.S. Warns Yahya Jammeh: ‘handover To Avoid Consequences’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.