Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,463 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me (38466 Views)

Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' / Afrocandy: "Regular Jobs Made Me Broke, I'm Going Back To Nudes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by Nosayer: 8:40am On Mar 07, 2022
Sopedoc:
So we should fry stone?

Frying groundnut oil will be much better.

1 Like

Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by Way4orward: 8:40am On Mar 07, 2022
This forum is becoming worse every day. Is this news?

When we have so many things to talk about concerning the present situation of this country.

1 Like

Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by Coolbreeze1988(m): 8:40am On Mar 07, 2022
Your problem abeg, no just come here to complain when he dump you again
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by alphaconde(m): 8:42am On Mar 07, 2022
Tallesty1:
That's normal thing, especially for men.

They eat around until it's time to settle down then they will head back to the best cook.

I was surprised to see women attack her on the internet. Married woman sleep with their EXs all the time but the one that legit married her own is a problem.

I don't understand this gender walahi. A gender that cannot marry a man that is living with his mother but has no problem sleeping with the one that's living with his wife.

i owe u ice cream
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by toujurs: 8:42am On Mar 07, 2022
This justifies okafor's law ,
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by RedEnergy: 8:42am On Mar 07, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
You marry the same person who broke ur heart, when men full ground wey dey find wife.
NEVER underestimate the power and influence a bomb D has over a woman. They can cope with any bad behavior, so far you're giving them fire and earthquake in the bedroom. All your sins will be forgiven with the 'blood' of her explosive orgasms grin

1 Like

Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by masterpiecer(m): 8:45am On Mar 07, 2022
So someone could actually dump my crush , Like I crush on this lady and I'm not even hiding it kiss kiss. Maybe cos she shares some sort of resemblance with my ex lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by thorpido(m): 8:47am On Mar 07, 2022
They never learn.
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by GloriousGbola: 8:48am On Mar 07, 2022
pocohantas:

I don’t know the married women that sleep with their EXes all the time. Have you slept with any married woman? I reckon you have many married EXes.

so when you have been married for a while, there's a lot of baggage that may come between you and your husband where sex is concerned - infidelty, money issues, uneven responsibilities, resentment, etc. all of this throws ice into the bed. but the ex who she had fun with back then - there is no baggage, just nostalgia and good memories. i think this is why some married women pine for exes. especially if the exes[m] are doing well. the story would probably have been the same if they married those exes [marriage baggage], but it is what it is.

saying this because i have heard diff stories about exes(f) coming on strong to their now married Exes [m]
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by Victerica(m): 8:48am On Mar 07, 2022
pocohantas:

I think it was more about the way she cried when he broke up with her. They (online in-laws) said she said he fell in love with someone else and was no longer feeling her. So I understand their outrage. We all want to be first choices and even universities didn’t give priority to people who picked them as second choices way back.

If there is anything to be learnt here, it is to keep certain relationship details off the internet. People would comment based on their own values and rightly so. Many of us would be slighted if our partner takes to the streets and returns to us when he/she sees there is nothing out there. Men would not take it, though they do it all the time in marriage sef only to return when they are dilapidated Nigerian used humans to turn their virtuous wives into a retirement nurse for cooking oilless vegetable soup and snapping family potraits.

Try same with them and that is when they would come to Nairaland to tell us their ex is still single at 39.5yrs and they are now happily married to a more beautiful woman.

I don’t know the married women that sleep with their EXes all the time. Have you slept with any married woman? I reckon you have many married EXes. Chochocho… undecided

Read your comment again...

Does it make any sense?

3 Likes

Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by uptownemmygee(m): 8:48am On Mar 07, 2022
TempUser:
Is she related to Sat Guru Maharaji? grin

I think so
because she looks like the man sef
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by Oneloveyo: 8:49am On Mar 07, 2022
thesicilian:

If she didn't want me to judge she should have kept it to herself.

It was a question and answer session, that's why she revealed it

1 Like

Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by phemmyfour: 8:50am On Mar 07, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
You marry the same person who broke ur heart, when men full ground wey dey find wife.
Women and their ways are difficult to understand
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by Ejehkob: 8:50am On Mar 07, 2022
How izit awa biznes
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 07, 2022
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by Lorlio(f): 8:51am On Mar 07, 2022
helinues:
And what should we do about this!

Fry pap?

Just be happy for her, boy.
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by pocohantas(f): 8:52am On Mar 07, 2022
GloriousGbola:

so when you have been married for a while, there's a lot of baggage that may come between you and your husband where sex is concerned - infidelty, money issues, uneven responsibilities, resentment, etc. all of this throws ice into the bed. but the ex who she had fun with back then - there is no baggage, just nostalgia and good memories. i think this is why some married women pine for exes. especially if the exes[m] are doing well. the story would probably have been the same if they married those exes [marriage baggage], but it is what it is.

saying this because i have heard diff stories about exes(f) coming on strong to their now married Exes [m]

I know all this. What I want to know are the married women sleeping with their EXes ALL THE TIME and how many the single NL guys have slept with. For it to be such a standard, I believe 9 out of 10 guys should have experienced it.

Victerica:

Does it make any sense?

You read your question and explain to yourself how you have survived this long without the commonest of senses.

1 Like

Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by EmperorHadrain: 8:52am On Mar 07, 2022
Okafor's Law is the only universally true law

If you did not marry a virgin, chances of Okafor's law affecting your marriage is 99.9%.

Marry only virgins and leave sluts for the streets.

It's about time we restarted slut shaming and virgin honoring. This will see to an end of chronic oloshoism in our society and an end to DNA scandals.

1 Like

Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 07, 2022
helinues:
And what should we do about this!

Fry pap?

Be happy for once bro. Damn...she's beautiful!
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by Kekenary: 8:53am On Mar 07, 2022
No be juju be that?
YinkaOlusesi16:
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by Exkandayee(m): 8:53am On Mar 07, 2022
Someone up there says what concern tinubu with toilet

4 Likes

Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by naturefellow(m): 8:53am On Mar 07, 2022
thesicilian:

If she didn't want me to judge she should have kept it to herself.
marriage that is bound to hit the rocks, with these needless public service announcements undecided

1 Like

Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 07, 2022
You mean you married the same man that left you for another woman. I smell desperation.
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by naija4life247: 8:59am On Mar 07, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:

You dey find wife?
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by Munzy14(m): 9:00am On Mar 07, 2022
Tallesty1:
That's normal thing, especially for men.

They eat around until it's time to settle down then they will head back to the best cook.

I was surprised to see women attack her on the internet. Married woman sleep with their EXs all the time but the one that legit married her own is a problem.

I don't understand this gender walahi. A gender that cannot marry a man that is living with his mother but has no problem sleeping with the one that's living with his wife.
Lol..

I said something weeks ago..

When a man moves forward and couldn't find what he wanted, tendency of looking inwards to check what they had before is certain.

A man senses is usually X2 active when it comes to picking the one for settling down..

This is where you see a man bodly ignore that slay queen his been fvcking for a just ok lady with decent character and has a lot to offer than just sex and baby awwnnnnnn..cheesy

Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by naija4life247: 9:01am On Mar 07, 2022
Victerica:

Does it make any sense?

Yes it makes sense to sensible people
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by abbeyty90: 9:02am On Mar 07, 2022
Is she guru maraji daughter?
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by HighWITCH: 9:05am On Mar 07, 2022
Your writing is always very creative, though silly.
Always a delight to read anyway.
pocohantas:

I think it was more about the way she cried when he broke up with her. They (online in-laws) said she said he fell in love with someone else and was no longer feeling her. So I understand their outrage. We all want to be first choices and even universities didn’t give priority to people who picked them as second choices way back.

If there is anything to be learnt here, it is to keep certain relationship details off the internet. People would comment based on their own values and rightly so. Many of us would be slighted if our partner takes to the streets and returns to us when he/she sees there is nothing out there. Men would not take it, though they do it all the time in marriage sef only to return when they are dilapidated Nigerian used humans to turn their virtuous wives into a retirement nurse for cooking oilless vegetable soup and snapping family potraits.

Try same with them and that is when they would come to Nairaland to tell us their ex is still single at 39.5yrs and they are now happily married to a more beautiful woman.

I don’t know the married women that sleep with their EXes all the time. Have you slept with any married woman? I reckon you have many married EXes. Chochocho… undecided

1 Like

Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by Victerica(m): 9:05am On Mar 07, 2022
naija4life247:

Yes it makes sense to sensible people

What's sensible in that comment?
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by usah4(m): 9:07am On Mar 07, 2022
Discovery4today:

Maybe motivation to others

To always pursue their ex's bah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph / Davido Hospitalized Over An Undisclosed Illness / Juliet Ibrahim, Whitemoney, Ayo Animashaun Shine At Africa Women Impact Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.