Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me (38456 Views)

Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' / Afrocandy: "Regular Jobs Made Me Broke, I'm Going Back To Nudes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by Munzy14(m): 9:11am On Mar 07, 2022
pocohantas:

I think it was more about the way she cried when he broke up with her. They (online in-laws) said she said he fell in love with someone else and was no longer feeling her. So I understand their outrage. We all want to be first choices and even universities didn’t give priority to people who picked them as second choices way back.

If there is anything to be learnt here, it is to keep certain relationship details off the internet. People would comment based on their own values and rightly so. Many of us would be slighted if our partner takes to the streets and returns to us when he/she sees there is nothing out there. Men would not take it, though they do it all the time in marriage sef only to return when they are dilapidated Nigerian used humans to turn their virtuous wives into a retirement nurse for cooking oilless vegetable soup and snapping family potraits.

Try same with them and that is when they would come to Nairaland to tell us their ex is still single at 39.5yrs and they are now happily married to a more beautiful woman.

I don’t know the married women that sleep with their EXes all the time. Have you slept with any married woman? I reckon you have many married EXes. Chochocho… undecided
You and this your cooking no oil vegetable soup sef... undecided

Thats for ladies who married ancestors with underlying ailments.. grin grin shebi them force such ladies to marry their grandpa?

By the way, while should a lady try the same? Genders are wired differently.

A man is a man, a woman is a woman...
There are privileges a woman will enjoy, and a man will not and vice versa..

In justice arise when you treat equals unequally...Or you treat unequals equally.
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by BANATU(m): 9:11am On Mar 07, 2022
U go soon receive another breakfast ��
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by Deicide: 9:12am On Mar 07, 2022
Na that Pregnancy she take use trap the Guy grin

1 Like

Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by BANATU(m): 9:12am On Mar 07, 2022
chatinent:
Wetin concern Tinubu with toilet.
lol grin
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by SoapQueen(f): 9:15am On Mar 07, 2022
pocohantas:

I think it was more about the way she cried when he broke up with her. They (online in-laws) said she said he fell in love with someone else and was no longer feeling her. So I understand their outrage. We all want to be first choices and even universities didn’t give priority to people who picked them as second choices way back.

If there is anything to be learnt here, it is to keep certain relationship details off the internet. People would comment based on their own values and rightly so. Many of us would be slighted if our partner takes to the streets and returns to us when he/she sees there is nothing out there. Men would not take it, though they do it all the time in marriage sef only to return when they are dilapidated Nigerian used humans to turn their virtuous wives into a retirement nurse for cooking oilless vegetable soup and snapping family potraits.

Try same with them and that is when they would come to Nairaland to tell us their ex is still single at 39.5yrs and they are now happily married to a more beautiful woman.

I don’t know the married women that sleep with their EXes all the time. Have you slept with any married woman? I reckon you have many married EXes. Chochocho… undecided

Apt
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by pocohantas(f): 9:18am On Mar 07, 2022
Munzy14:

You and this your cooking no oil vegetable soup sef... undecided

Thats for ladies who married ancestors with underlying ailments.. grin grin shebi them force such ladies to marry their grandpa?

By the way, while should a lady try the same? Genders are wired differently.

A man is a man, a woman is a woman...
There are privileges a woman will enjoy, and a man will not and vice versa..

In justice arise when you treat equals unequally...Or you treat unequals equally.

It is not for ladies who married ancestors. Men are most times older and due to lifestyle, they most times have illnesses that require special diet. If a woman is sick, she is sent to her family or kids. If a man is sick, his wife cares for him. It has nothing to do with ancestor really.

Instead of asking why a lady should try same,
Ask why you should dish out what you can’t take. Wickedness, superiority complex or hypocrisy?

SoapQueen:

Apt

It is really that simple babe.

4 Likes

Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by Angelous: 9:23am On Mar 07, 2022
If your interested in Affiliate marketing, click the link below for details

https:///42vmfbcc
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by Aksnoopy: 9:27am On Mar 07, 2022
pocohantas:

I fvcked my divorced Ex on Saturday.
People Bleep their ex's everyday in Lagos.
Haven't you been fvcked by your ex before?

1 Like

Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 07, 2022
Don't even know what to make of this

1 Like

Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by pocohantas(f): 9:32am On Mar 07, 2022
Aksnoopy:
I fvcked my divorced Ex on Saturday.
People Bleep their ex's everyday in Lagos.
Haven't you been fvcked by your ex before?

Hopefully I find at least 1000 Nigerian men that can boldly say they fcûked their MARRIED Exes.

Same Nigerians that so hate their EXes and wish them extreme evil. I wonder when you guys find the time to fck yourselves while married. undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by kachistone: 9:48am On Mar 07, 2022
chatinent:
Wetin concern Tinubu with toilet.

I like this picture ���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by Munzy14(m): 9:50am On Mar 07, 2022
pocohantas:

It is not for ladies who married ancestors. Men are most times older and due to lifestyle, they most times have illnesses that require special diet. If a woman is sick, she is sent to her family or kids. If a man is sick, his wife cares for him. It has nothing to do with ancestor really.

Instead of asking why a lady should try same,
Ask why you should dish out what you can’t take. Wickedness, superiority complex or hypocrisy?

It is really that simple babe.
It is how you carefully avoided the fact that some women equally pass through ailments as they age, with their men standing solidly behind them...Even with the resources...smh
I know married men passing through this...But you are making it seem like it is one sided.

For your information, some men cherish their women, just as some women do.

Not all women will be there for their husband..I know some who abandoned their hubby when he is in incapacitated...Even one live in my neighbourhood...She left the man in the care of her DIL...Thereby frustrating the young lady cheesy Now the man is dead and they are at logger heads..Because the young lady saw it as punishment.

When two people with understanding meet and marry, they will always be there for themselves in good and bad...At least some of us have aging parents who are still together and being there for themselves...

Some situations will always give one gender upper hand whether the male or female.

1 Like

Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by Zeel007: 9:52am On Mar 07, 2022
Mtcheew, the guy head be like asala (walnut)
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by pocohantas(f): 9:56am On Mar 07, 2022
Munzy14:

It is how you carefully avoided the fact that some women equally pass through ailments as they age, with their men standing solidly behind them...Even with the resources...smh
I know married men passing through this...But you are making it seem like it is one sided.

It is how you carefully failed to comprehend that 8 out of 10 times, men are not saddled with nursing their sick wives!! Even if parents are sick, it is the woman at the hospital most times. If a married man brings his old and sick parents to his matrimonial home, it is with plans that his wife would take care of them.

This is not subject to semantics, it is what it is! Don’t twist around it with long talk of people you know. The stats are out there.

3 Likes

Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by Excel70: 9:59am On Mar 07, 2022
pocohantas:

Auntie, nobody asked you to know.
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by Munzy14(m): 10:03am On Mar 07, 2022
pocohantas:

Hopefully I find at least 1000 Nigerian men that can boldly say they fcûked their MARRIED Exes.

Same Nigerians that so hate their EXes and wish them extreme evil. I wonder when you guys find the time to fck yourselves while married. undecided undecided
grin grin grin who made you believe Nigerians hate their exes like that? It is some not all.

Married people doing rubbish outside matrimonial homes, run the paroles most times with Exes..The truth is most married women are sex starved..Especially when they must have given birth to number of kids agreed. Ones they fail to settle issues, or use sex as a tool against the man...Likely he is going to abstain, and a woman in her cloud9 will find alternative...which is intimacy gadget or her Ex...If the ex is single, matter don finish be that.

Some still want intimacy with a younger, more handsome guys than there hubby...This is why married younger ladies who are my friend, I set boundaries...Ones things don dey cross elbow, I am off...Further pushing, I will cut off...

A man messing up with a married woman has everything to lose...Physically, spiritually and otherwise..Unfortunately many guys don't care.

Not all Nigerians hate their Exes...Some ladies, we cut off, to avoid Married woman getting dicked.

It is not hate, being sensitive to block future mess.
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by pocohantas(f): 10:03am On Mar 07, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin grin who made you believe Nigerians hate their exes like that? It is some not all.

It is not hate, being sensitive to block future mess.

How many of your married EXes have you slept with?

1 Like

Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by reddingtonblack: 10:04am On Mar 07, 2022
pocohantas:

I know all this. What I want to know are the married women sleeping with their EXes ALL THE TIME and how many the single NL guys have slept with. For it to be such a standard, I believe 9 out of 10 guys should have experienced it.
You read your question and explain to yourself how you have survived this long without the commonest of senses.

Emphasis on "ALL THE TIME" do wives even sleep with there husband all the time or is it everytime wives cook for there husband, you might as well need national stats that men in marriage are the most sex starved.
why you choose "standard" over "generalizing" cant be far fetched grin cos you are afraid generalization is a coalition of common experiences, moreover how are you suppose to relate sef, when you are neither a man nor a wife undecided moomoo
The Lord is good ALL THE TIME.... last seen wink
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by KingDamzzy(m): 10:06am On Mar 07, 2022
She just showed that no matter how well they present the breakfast to you, you can choose not to eat it.
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by Munzy14(m): 10:07am On Mar 07, 2022
pocohantas:

It is how you carefully failed to comprehend that 8 out of 10 times, men are not saddled with nursing their sick wives!! Even if parents are sick, it is the woman at the hospital most times. If a married man brings his old and sick parents to his matrimonial home, it is with plans that his wife would take care of them.

This is not subject to semantics, it is what it is! Don’t twist around it with long talk of people you know. The stats are out there.
Smh...Who collated the data to project hypothesis in the name of statistics?

Nke a wuzi akuko Dee mike..You I know will never agree Men do sha.
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by Tallesty1(m): 10:09am On Mar 07, 2022
pocohantas:

Makes more sense now. I didn't follow the story back then hence my initial opinion. The online in-laws[if I should borrow that from you] are right in this one.
pocohantas:

If there is anything to be learnt here, it is to keep certain relationship details off the internet. People would comment based on their own values and rightly so. Many of us would be slighted if our partner takes to the streets and returns to us when he/she sees there is nothing out there.
In my opinion, everything about one's relationship should be kept offline, except when absolutely necessary. Aside my relationship status, nothing else about my relationship comes online. The reason is simple, I am the one that knows this person, there's no way an outside can make an informed opinion on issues concerning us but people want to trend for any reason.

I am too old fashioned for that.

pocohantas:
Men would not take it, though they do it all the time in marriage sef only to return when they are dilapidated Nigerian used humans to turn their virtuous wives into a retirement nurse for cooking oilless vegetable soup and snapping family potraits.

How do you get these things that you talk? Like, do you sit down and think them or they just come to you naturally?
pocohantas:

I don't know 0.5% of the things you know so I don't expect you to know what I know.

You know more about Nigeria men than I do so believe me when I tell you about Nigeria women because I know them more than you.

I don't sleep with married people but I am just one person, and no, I don't have a married EX.

Once married, you become my cousin.

Distance 12th cousin

1 Like

Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by pocohantas(f): 10:09am On Mar 07, 2022
EmperorHadrain:
Okafor's Law is the only universally true law

If you did not marry a virgin, chances of Okafor's law affecting your marriage is 99.9%.

Marry only virgins and leave sluts for the streets.

It's about time we restarted slut shaming and virgin honoring. This will see to an end of chronic oloshoism in our society and an end to DNA scandals.

Stop deceiving yourselves. There is nothing like Okafor’s Law, just two people that decided to refuck because most times it is easier to lay with someone you already have a connection with than seeking out a new partner whose intentions and ways you might not be sure of.

The refuck could go your way, it can also go the other way (i.e) you could get burnt or poisoned. This has happened to many men especially because y’all always think it is about your stroke game and jump out like willing bushmeat. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by reddingtonblack: 10:11am On Mar 07, 2022
EmperorHadrain:
Okafor's Law is the only universally true law

If you did not marry a virgin, chances of Okafor's law affecting your marriage is 99.9%.

Marry only virgins and leave sluts for the streets.

It's about time we restarted slut shaming and virgin honoring. This will see to an end of chronic oloshoism in our society and an end to DNA scandals.

you are promoting something that's is not feasible/realistic, now that you know how do you feel undecided
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by Munzy14(m): 10:15am On Mar 07, 2022
pocohantas:

How many of your married EXes have you slept with?
Why will I sleep with an ex to show I don't hate her? Not to talk of a married one

I had an ex that came visiting some years back even while I was with a new babe..

It took grace of God and Period to stop sex that time...And it would have been something I will live to regret...Cheating isn't my thing...

If ex happens it is in the past..It doesnt mean if she call to request for assistant and I can, I won't deny her as long it is not sex or romance.
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by slim147(m): 10:15am On Mar 07, 2022
Can you re-read the guy’s comment again , come back to your reply and do the needful sir. Una go just open mouth waahh pour out nonesense �
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by pocohantas(f): 10:15am On Mar 07, 2022
Tallesty1:
Makes more sense now. I didn't follow the story back then hence my initial opinion. The online in-laws[if I should borrow that from you] are right in this one.

I saw her trending on Twitter yesterday and you know Twitter people always come with receipts unlike Nairalanders. They even posted videos from 2020 when he broke up with her. cheesy

In my opinion, everything about one's relationship should be kept offline, except when absolutely necessary. Aside my relationship status, nothing else about my relationship comes online. The reason is simple, I am the one that knows this person, there's no way an outside can make an informed opinion on issues concerning us but people want to trend for any reason. I am too old fashioned for that.

Oh well, I believe she was so heartbroken at the time and it helped with some closure. Chick was even crying and telling us of the Indian guy that took it upon himself to check on her.

I have seen women tell stories of how they ignored their husbands for years, only to reply him after a decade. grin I think such stories are unnecessary as they can bring backlash that would make one or both parties start reasoning things.

How do you get these things that you talk? Like, do you sit down and think them or they just come to you naturally?

Don’t you see it play out every other day? undecided

I don't know 0.5% of the things you know so I don't expect you to know what I know. You know more about Nigeria men than I do so believe me when I tell you about Nigeria women because I know them more than you.

I don't sleep with married people but I am just one person, and no, I don't have a married EX.

Once married, you become my cousin.

Distance 12th cousin

So you haven’t slept with any MARRIED woman ALL THE TIME? Ngwanu, let me keep searching for men to buttress that your point. grin

1 Like

Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by slim147(m): 10:17am On Mar 07, 2022
reddingtonblack:

you are promoting something that's is not feasible/realistic, now that you know how do you feel undecided

My dear, guy is super on point, if you no marry virgin, forget am. Unless all her exes don die lol. As I’m typing this to you, if I tell you what’s going on right now , here and now., you will testify that the lord is good lol �
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by pocohantas(f): 10:20am On Mar 07, 2022
Munzy14:

Why will I sleep with an ex to show I don't hate her? Not to talk of a married one

I had an ex that came visiting some years back even while I was with a new babe..

It took grace of God and Period to stop sex that time...And it would have been something I will live to regret...Cheating isn't my thing...

If ex happens it is in the past..It doesnt mean if she call to request for assistant and I can, I won't deny her as long it is not sex or romance.

So you also have never slept with a MARRIED EX ALL THE TIME? Some day we would find these men that sleep with their married EXes. I need to take a headcount of these men and upload on NBS website. grin

1 Like

Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by Munzy14(m): 10:22am On Mar 07, 2022
pocohantas:

Stop deceiving yourselves. There is nothing like Okafor’s Law, just two people that decided to refuck because most times it is easier to lay with someone you already have a connection with than seeking out a new partner whose intentions and ways you might not be sure of.

The refuck could go your way, it can also go the other way (i.e) you could get burnt or poisoned. This has happened to many men especially because y’all always think it is about your stroke game and jump out like willing bushmeat. undecided
grin grin grin
Every right thinking man knows it is easier to fvck and ex than a new lady..Because you know where and where to touch her and evevrywhere go rain.. cheesy

But then, this right thinking man should also know it is not worth it especially when he has a new babe in his heart..Allow the ex to be ex...He/she is ex for a reason that didn't work out...

But, if destiny is to happen, so be it...Some people still married their ex today.
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by happney65: 10:24am On Mar 07, 2022
helinues:
And what should we do about this!

Fry pap?

I tire o
Re: Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me by slim147(m): 10:26am On Mar 07, 2022
No mind that guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Hugged Bobrisky, He's Now A She" - Jude Okoye / Burna Boy Plays With Condom In Makurdi While On Stage (Photos) / Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.